I'm afraid

I Belong To You

 

“Yobo! What are you doing?” Mr. Jung threw his tie on the bed and look at Mrs. Jung who is brushing her hair in front of her makeup table.

He just got back from a short trip to see his company in Jeju Island and once he heard from the butler that YunHo and his wife stops by at the bridal store, Mr. Jung knew his wife have set everything up, without telling him.

“I’m sorry, but didn’t you see I’m brushing my hair?” She continues while looking at Mr. Jung reflection on the mirror.

“Yobo.. what have I told you? Don’t interfere in YunHo life. I don’t want him to blame us in the future for making he married the girl that he doesn’t love.”

YunHo is going downstairs at that time walking in front of his parent room. Because Mr. Jung didn’t close the door properly, YunHo can clearly hear what his parent is discussing.

“That’s why I want him to married the best girl in Korea.” Mrs. Jung stands up and put down her brush. She turned around and walks to her husband. “Yobo… She is a great girl. Trust me, YunHo and her will make a great couple.” Mrs. Jung then wrapped her arms around Mr. Jung, one of her tactics to calm him down.

“I know, but I just don’t want YunHo to blame us later. He will think that we are interfering his life.” He hugs his wife back.

Outside, YunHo slowly closed the door tightly. “I didn’t blame any of you. It’s me who should be blame of.” He mumbles and enters his room, forgets what he wants to do just now.

 

 

 

 

“I think this is the box where you put all your stuff with YunHo and me.” ChangMin said and takes out all the stuff inside the box. “Got letters, pictures, candy wrappers….” He shows her his disgust face.

“I maybe save it for some reason.” She stands up for herself. “Maybe you like to give me candy. Or YunHo…”

ChangMin looked at her, “He will be your brother in-law next month. What do you feel?” She puffed her cheek and looked at him, “Honestly….”

“I don’t know…” Staring at the picture of them 3, she sighed, “I don’t know whether we should be together because of the past or just forget it like nothing happened.”

He pats her shoulder, “Whenever you find a hard time, don’t forget that you still got one more oppa here.” Hye Ran smiled. “I’m so lucky to have you.” They both hugged.

She continues to scan the things inside the box while ChangMin is taking a shower outside. Suddenly she saw a piece of note.

                                           “Hye Ran ah, let’s meet. Only both of us.

                         I will wait for you in front of ahjusshi manga store and we will see sunrise together.

                                      I want to spend time with you before I graduate.

                                                        I will wait for you.”

She stared at the note and suddenly an image of her parent being stabbed flashes into her mind. “ahhh!!!!!” Hye Ran yelled while covering her ears. ChangMin who wants to knock on her door heard her and opens the door. Hye Ran is crying while still covering her ears.

“Hye Ran ah, what happen?” He hugs her.

“Senior…. Senior… I saw… ” She is shivering in his arms. “What do you saw? Tell me…”

“I saw my parent being stabbed!!” She hugs him tightly and cries on his shoulder. His right hand is running up and down behind Hye Ran.

“Calm down… calm down… Take a deep breath....”

 

 

 

 

“Good morning….” YooChun greets his family members in tired voice. Mr. Park notices it and puts his hand on YooChun forehead. “Not fever. Why you look so tired?”

“Yeah.” Mrs. Park who just joined them with a plate of half cook egg agreed. “What’s wrong oppa?” Shin Hye holds his hand. “Nothing. Lack of sleep I guess.” He said and grabs few toasts. All of them are silence for the rest of breakfast.

Of course YooChun lacks of sleep. He barely closed his eyes as he is afraid what if Hye Ran found out about her past? If she found out, that’s mean he will losing her. Hye Ran will definitely want her life back. He keeps calling her since he got the news from his mother that she is going to somewhere with ChangMin but Hye Ran didn’t pick up. He knows, ChangMin will definitely do anything to know why Hye Ran doesn’t recognize who the heck he is.  

“I miss you…” He mumbles once he saw the picture of them both on his table at the office.

 

 

 

 

“Want to take a look at our high school?” ChangMin asks when he saw she is staring out from the large window while sipping her hot tea. She smiled and nodded her head.

Both of them step inside the car and ChangMin drive to their high school. Once he parked, they both walk to the school field and sit on the bench that already situated there long time ago. Hye Ran stared at the school building and remembered how her friends react when she told them she didn’t recognize any of them. Now she knows why…

“You know, in the past, whenever we saw each other, we will secretly smile to each other in order to not letting people know about our relationship.” ChangMin smiled when Hye Ran looked at him. “Really? Tell me more about it…”

“We both three are very close. Of course you have your own best friend, Shin Hye. But, our three relationships are rather complicated. At that time, YunHo is the school president and I’m his assistant. Because of that, we can’t involve in any kind of trouble. Like having a girlfriend or similar to that.” Hye Ran nodded her head. “I know. I still remember, my classmate also a school president, he was fired after our headmaster received a complaint from the student about him having a girlfriend.”

ChangMin chuckled, “Really? Waah… our school really takes care of the reputation. But can’t blame the headmaster too, our school is the best in GwangJu. So, the discipline is a little bit hard.” He takes a look at her before continue, “However, one day, I brave myself to talk to you. At the bus stand.  and since that day we three become secret friend. You never talk to YunHo and when we talk, we must have book in our hand to cover up. ” Hye Ran looked at him in disbelieve. “I did that? Waah… unbelievable!” She laughed.

“Finally, I can hear your laugh.” ChangMin play with her ponytail. “I never saw you let go of your hair. In the past too.” She turned around and stared into his eyes. Slowly, their distance is getting close and when ChangMin can feel the breath from Hye Ran, he leaned in to kiss her lips. Soon after that, the shocked Hye Ran closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

YunHo already sighed for countless times for today and it’s only 11. “What’s wrong with me today?” He stands up and walks around his large office. Still feeling dissatisfied, he went back to his seat. He opens the drawer and his eyes immediately fall on the picture of him, ChangMin and Hye Ran. He takes it out and slowly put his finger on Hye Ran face on the picture.

“Maybe it’s because I miss you.”

Shin Hye called just now, but he didn’t find any feeling when he heard her voice. But it's different when he hears Hye Ran voice. His heartbeat will go crazy! He barely composes a sentence and always ends up stutter a bit.

“What should I do?”

 

 

 

 

The ride back to Seoul is full with silence. After the kiss, they didn’t converse to each other at all. The old lady stop came and feels the awkward between them both. Hye Ran make the old lady promised her that she will not tell anyone about Hye Ran visits her house and in return she promised the old maid that she will come to visit her again. Hye Ran takes the box with her and after saying thanks to the old lady, they both left the house.

ChangMin clears his throat when he saw sometimes Hye Ran will glances at him. “Err…” He clears his throat again. “Is there anything you want to say to me?”

Hye Ran answered, “No. why? Do you?”

At first ChangMin wants to say no, but he couldn’t take the awkwardness anymore. “Yes. I do. Hye Ran ah, there’s something you need to know.” Hye Ran looked at him, “What?”

“I like you before you met with YunHo.” He quiet down to waits for her reply, but Hye Ran didn’t say anything. “I tell you this is not because I want you to be my girlfriend or what; I just want to explain why I kissed you earlier.” Hye Ran nodded her head twice. 

“I like you from the first day you enter high school. I always want my first kiss is to be with you. That’s why, just now…. I kissed you.. Suddenly I feel like I’m the high school ChangMin, always looked at you from a far. I hope you forgive me.”

She sighed. Just when she wants to answered him, her head suddenly feel so much pain. She holds ChangMin hand and he quickly stop by the road side. “What happen?” He looked at with so much worried.

“My head…. My head hurts.. Senior, help me…” She cries while holding her head. ChangMin don’t know what to do because they are in the middle of highway, sure there’s no hospital there. He hugs her and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry.. I don’t know what to do…”

Hye Ran asks him to take few pills inside her bag and a bottle of water. After giving it to her, Hye Ran gulped down few pills. After few minutes, she is calming down. ChangMin keeps holding her hand.

Suddenly there’s so many images gushing into her minds. Hye Ran knows each person that appeared in her thoughts now. Her parents, YunHo and ChangMin, Shin Hye family…

“Senior…. I think…. I think… ” ChangMin looked at her. “What?”

“I remember all of it now. I remember who I am now… ”

She stared into his pair of mismatched eyes. “My name is Park Hye Ran and I was born on 4th July, I remember you introduce yourself to me at the bus stop and I remember how I will secretly passing letters to YunHo through you.”

ChangMin widened his eyes. All of the things she said are true. He smiled to her and unknowingly his eyes fills with tears, “Thank God! You finally gain your memories back!”

 

 

 

 

Hye Ran doesn’t know how to convince ChangMin anymore as whenever she said something about her past, ChangMin will end up saying, “That is general information, everybody knows that.”

 She let out a defeat sigh and that’s make ChangMin chuckled. This is the new side of her that he never see. In the past, since they 3 are not allowed to make any close contact, YunHo and him always take a stroll along the block at her class so that they can’t caught her on doing something and YunHo will mention about it in the letter. Hye Ran couldn’t say anything back as the senior block is restricted for juniors. Only seniors and teachers are allowed since the headmaster afraid that will disturb the seniors.

“Come on seonbae, just shot me one question that will make you believes I already gain my memories back.” Hye Ran punched lightly on his shoulder. ChangMin hissed her and that’s makes Hye Ran laughed out loud. “I remember that time we are in rush to take picture together but I showed up late. You keep hissing at me whenever I try to punch you. It’s not my fault if nature calls.”

He is now convinced that Hye Ran already gain her memories back as she remembered the memories of them 3 taking the picture together for the first time. It was sport day at that time. YunHo suddenly get the crazy idea to take picture with her as he said she looks so cute in sport attire. ChangMin think of a plan and immediately left a note at her locker, saying that they both will meet her at the rooftop.

Hye Ran is supposed to shows up 30 minutes ago and that’s make YunHo feels worried, what if she didn’t get the note? There will no more free day like today as this is the only day where the teachers not suspecting on students if the boys and girls sit so closely or whatever. Just to be safe, ChangMin choose to take the picture on the rooftop.

“of course nature call if you keep filling up your stomach with all the food that was sell on that day.” Hye Ran widened her eyes, “How do I know? Well… apparently whenever I want to stalked on you, I will end up looking you bought food and will eat like a pig!” ChangMin laughed out loud.

Hye Ran looked at him while pouted her lips, “The food are delicious okay!”

 

 

 

 

ChangMin and Hye Ran finally arrived in front of her house. She grabs her handbag at the back seat and smiled to ChangMin when she saw he is looking at her. “What are you going to do after this?” He asked and that’s make her frown a bit. “Honestly, I don’t know. But right now, all I ask is for you to not telling anyone about I gain back my lost memories. Especially that Jung YunHo.”

He weakly smiled. “Of course, anything for you. Whatever you planning to do, just know that I will always support you.”

She nodded her head and smiled happily to him before she gets out from the car. ChangMin waved at her and then speeds off.

YooChun is at home after he realized he couldn’t concentrate at all with his work. He told his secretary that he will take half day leave and go back home.  He just finished washing the bowl and dishes for his lunch when he hears key jingling sound in front of his house. At first he thought it was his mom, but of course, his mum will not come back unless the sky turns dark. He knows about the wedding preparation and he doesn’t even get the chance to meet his future brother in-law yet. And yet, the wedding will be held next month.

“Hye Ran?”

Hye Ran who just enters the house shocked upon hearing someone mention her name. She looked at the direction and surprised to see YooChun is at home at this hour.

“Oppa. What are you doing at home?” She tries to act normally when her heart is like jumping out from her chest when she saw the pair of eyes just now.

“I’m taking a half day leave. Not feeling good.” Hye Ran immediately puts her hand on YooChun forehead. This is the first time she heard YooChun is feeling sick as before this it’s always Shin Hye.

“Not a fever. Thanks god.” She smiled when YooChun shot her a weird expression. “Where did you go yesterday? I called you but you didn’t pick up. Are you okay?”

He gestures her to take a seat beside him on the couch. Inside him, he really missed her. Their condition is not so good after YooChun rushed into her room last few nights. They are in the awkward position as Hye Ran will end up saying excuses to avoid sitting alone with YooChun.   

“I’m okay oppa.” Her short answer gains his attention to look at her. “You still mad at me?” Hye Ran shook her head. “I’m… I’m okay. I will never get mad at you oppa.” She too feels longing for her brother arms. She leaned forward and hugs YooChun tightly. She really missed her brother. The only person who had helped her through up and down. He is there for her when she got accident and althought he is studying abroad, but he will never missed her birthday or other wishes. The only brother she have, biologically or not.

 

 

 

 

YunHo is throwing his phone harshly on the bed and grabs a strand of his hair then let go. “Why is she not picking up my calls? I know she already back but is she avoiding me?”

Since he got the message from ChangMin telling him that he just sent Hye Ran home, he quickly calls her. But to his disappointment, Hye Ran rejects his call. Messages, calls or voicemail all became his best friend now as he keeps meeting them whenever he tried to calls her. Feeling frustrated, he grabs his jacket and went out. To ChangMin house of course, where else?

ChangMin just finished doing the laundry when he heard his front door open. “Jung, I’m here.”

He slightly yelled as the laundry room is a little bit far from the front door. He knows why his best friend is here. Hye Ran is avoiding him.

ChangMin went to front and saw YunHo already finished two bottles of beer. He quickly grabs the bottle that already in YunHo grips. “Yahh!! Are you stupid? Why ruining your body?”

YunHo chuckled. “I’m trying to gulped down my bad luck ChangMin ah…” ChangMin flopped beside him. “What happen? How on earth you can agree to this marriage? I thought you love Hye Ran.”

YunHo shook his head many times and that’s when ChangMin notices a small pool of tears at the corner of the Jung only child. “You know my mom ChangMin… Everything falls on her hand. At first I thought is okay to accept Shin Hye. But one thing is bothering me is that, my feeling towards Hye Ran. I fall for her but she already have someone. Tell me.. Tell me Min ah, how can I keep my hope high where she already move on with someone that she really loves? Shin Hye loves me… I feel like, it’s better I forgot my own feeling and be happy with her.”

He wiped away his tears. It’s true. He already falls in love with Hye Ran when she took care of his dad in the hospital. At first he is not very sure but when he knows that she is the same Hye Ran that he knew back in the days, he confirmed his feelings.  

ChangMin puts his hand on YunHo shoulder, “YunHo, Shin Hye is not with anyone. YooChun is her brother.”

YunHo looked at him confusedly, “what do you mean her brother? We two know that she is the only child in her family.”

ChangMin shook his head. “I mean, she loves YooChun as her brother. There’s no way that she is liking YooChun. I think…. I think you need to postpone your wedding YunHo. Next month is too fast! Let you and Hye Ran confirm your feelings towards each other first then when you are sure that Hye Ran is not having the same feeling, then I will let you do whatever you do.”

He didn’t think about it that way. ChangMin idea is a good idea actually. He turns to ChangMin and gives him a brotherly hugged. He laughed and pats YunHo back, “I never seen you so bad before. You look so ugly!”

YunHo slightly punched the young pilot stomach and ChangMin laughed in replies.

 

 

 

YunHo already in his office the next morning and when it comes to lunch, he wants to go to the hospital actually to meet with Hye Ran, but the sudden visitor make him feels a little bit err… mad.

“What do you want Shin Hye ah?” YunHo sits on the couch inside his office. Shin Hye smiled and sit beside him.

“Oppa… I have something to discuss with you.” Shin Hye placed her hand on YunHo thigh and that makes him feels uncomfortable. He stands up and walks to his leather working chair.

“what is it?” He asked as soon as Shin Hye lands her on the chair across him. The looks on her face seems happy yet hesistant.

 “Oppa, I want to postpone our wedding. Is that all right for you?” YunHo who wasn’t intending to focus on her words just now immediately looked for her eyes. “Why?”

“I need to design few dress to take with me to Paris on this December. If we married on next month, I will not always at home to be with you. I will always coming home late. Besides, I heard from omonim that you also will be busy for few months. So I thought, why don’t we postpone our wedding by next year? Since it’s already October?” on the inside, YunHo feels so happy? Now he doesn’t need to find excuses to postpone their wedding since Shin Hye already stated out the concrete excuses.

“Araso.. I will tell my mom about this.” He receives a beautiful smile from Shin Hye. “No need, I will tell omonim.. I don’t want she to thinks that it was oppa who wants to postpone the wedding.” She stands up and YunHo joined her too. He walks her to the lift, “No need to send me.” Shin Hye leaned forward and planted a kiss on YunHo lips. The staff who saw that immediately knows she is the future daughter in-law of their head director. YunHo doesn’t respond to the kiss at all. He just hugs her before Shin Hye going down.

 

 

 

 

“Hye Ran ah, how about Jung Construction project?” YooChun and Hye Ran eat dinner together as the other eats dinner with the Jung Family. They both doesn’t want to joined them as YooChun is still holding a grudge towards Mrs. Jung and as for Hye Ran, she need to go to the hospital since her shift starts at 12 midnight.

“Oppa, can I let you handle that project? I don’t think I can make it done since hospital is rather busy these days. Can you?” YooChun don't know what is the actual reason, but seeing the tired eyes of his little sister, he nodded his head.

“Tomorrow I will meet Jung YunHo to finalize everything.” Hye Ran nodded her head, “You might want to get to know him a bit as he will become your brother in law next month.”

Just when YooChun wants to asks her how did she knows that, Shin Hye enters the house and without even greeting them both, she runs to upstairs with their mom is blabbing on her from behind. Mrs. Park follows Shin Hye to upstairs and Mr. Park tiredly closed the door.

“Appa, what’s wrong?” Hye Ran asked. Mr. Park walked to them both and Hye Ran stands up to pour him a glass of water.

“Shin Hye wants to postpone the wedding.” Mr. Park answered and YooChun and Hye Ran looked towards each other with shock expression.

“But why?”

“She wants to focus on her job first and said they will getting married next year. Your mum throws a fit! Mrs. Jung doesn’t agree at first, but Shin Hye is determined. She is also going to Paris to design.”

Hye Ran covers . She left YooChun and her father and go upstairs. From outside Shin Hye room, she can clearly heard her mom blabbing on her sister. She knocked on the door and after receives permission, she opens the door.

“Umma, how about you let me to talk to unnie.. you seems tired.” Mrs. Park stands up from sitting beside Shin Hye. She walks to Hye Ran and pats her shoulder. “I don’t know what the heck is she thinking.”

Hye Ran smiled and after Mrs. Park walked out from the room, she closed it and sits on the bed, facing Shin Hye.

“Oh no Hye Ran! Not you too…” Shin Hye blabbed once she saw the smirk from Hye Ran.

“I’m not going to say anything, unless you tell me why you doing this? It’s not like you don’t love him, in fact, you are crazy about him. Then why doing this?”

Since Hye Ran came back from GwangJu, she always caught her sister smiling alone whenever news about YunHo shows on TV. She also sometimes caught her searching about wedding preparation on the internet. At that time, it hits her. Shin Hye is in love with YunHo.

“I know. I love him. But I’m afraid actually.” Shin Hye sighed. She interlocked her fingers with Hye Ran and continues, “I’m afraid that if my career will end just like that after I’m getting married to him. ”

Hye Ran plays with Shin Hye long hair that she always let go. Totally opposite with her. “I’m sorry unnie, but I don’t get it what are you afraid of…”

“Don’t you get it? If I be YunHo wife, I will have to let go my career as a fashion designer. I have to be a good wife to him. Waits for him in house not running around town to meet with models or something like that.”

 

 

 

 

 

Morning comes and of course the most excited guy in the world right now is him, the famous chaebol, Jung YunHo. Winter is slowly slips in and with that YunHo wears a very nice suit to office, pastel color to be exact and he purposely wears his no power spectacle as he knows Hye Ran likes to see him wearing specs, since they are in high school. It just he only wears it when he is studying that’s why sometimes Hye Ran demands him to wear it for fun in their letter of course.

Mrs. Jung smiles when she saw YunHo is literally skipping on the stairs to get down. “Umma, I’m not having breakfast with you today, Got early schedule.”

He didn’t give his mother any chance to say a word and just striding out from his house. He starts his car engine and drive out while whistling on the way to the work. He purposedly skips breakfast with his mom so that he will get one with Hye Ran.

“Director Jung, Panda Design is here.”

The sudden voice from his intercom make his grin getting wider; he pressed one of the buttons and answered, “Let her in.”

 KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in….”

He tries to make him looks so calm despite he is too happy that he will seeing Hye Ran in a minute. The door opens and he looked up.

“Who are you?”

He stands up and walks to the door. YooChun simply sit on the chair and looks at him. YunHo opens the door and looked outside, left and right.

“Alone?”

YooChun nodded his head. “Who are you waiting for?”

“Park Hye Ran of course. She is the one who handle my project. I want to meet her.”

He then turned to YooChun. “I’m sorry, but you are overreacting. It’s okay for me to handle this project since it supposed to be me who handle it.”

“No.” You may not believe it, but he is stomping his feet after he close his door. “I want her!!”

YooChun sighed and stands up. He puts the drawing holder on the working and desk and walks to YunHo. “Look child,” YunHo gave him a stern look. “Sorry, Mr. Jung, Hye Ran personally asked me to handle this project since she is so busy at the hospital.”

YunHo feels so irritated with this guy in front of him. If not because of him, he will surely confess to Hye Ran.

“Show me what you got..”

Taking off his specs, they both continue their work.

 

 

 

 

YunHo is in car and he is speeding to the hospital, after hearing what YooChun said earlier, he feels so lost that he needs to see Hye Ran right now. He tries to call her before but of course, she didn’t pick up her phone.

Flashback

“So, I think that’s it. My worker will come next week to start moving your things. You should get a temporarily office okay.” YooChun stands up and held out his hand. But YunHo doesn’t stands up.

“Can you tell me why she asked you to handle my project?”

“Look,” YooChun sits back. “I’m sure you both already become friends. So you know she is a doctor. I think she is tired to handle two cases at one time.”

“Don’t give me bull Yoochun sshi, I know there is something wrong. Because not only she avoids to see me, she also avoided my calls. How do you explain that huh?”

“Correct me if I’m wrong.. do you like her?”

YunHo and YooChun looked at each other. Slowly, YunHo nodded his head. “Then why are you agree to married with Shin Hye?”

By then, he smacks his forehead. “You are my future brother in-law!” YooChun nodded his head. “You like Hye Ran but you want to get married with Shin Hye? Aren’t you like stupid or greedy? Which one are you?”

YunHo hissed at him before answers, “it's kinda weird actually to be talking to you since it involves both your sister. but here's the thing,I like Hye Ran. It’s my mom who asks me to get married with her. But Shin Hye wants to postpone our marriage. And that gives me some times to persuade my mom to not get married with Shin Hye.”

YooChun stands up once again, “I’m sorry YunHo. Truthfully,  Hye Ran don’t want to see you.” YunHo stands up too, “what do you mean?”

 “She is heartbroken when she knew that you are going to married with Shin Hye, her unnie.” YooChun knew he shouldn’t tell YunHo after the promised he makes with Hye Ran. Hye Ran told him that she likes YunHo but will back up because Shin Hye is in love with him.

YOOCHUN FLASHBACK

“So how is she?” YooChun enters Hye Ran room after he saw she came out from Shin Hye room. At that time, Hye Ran back is facing him, so he waits for her answer, but suddenly he hears snuffles.

He turned her around and saw she is crying. “Hye Ran ah.. what happen?”

Out of sudden, Hye Ran confessed that all this time, she is holding her feeling towards YunHo. That guy had captures her heart after they start spending time together. YooChun of course feels hurt with her sudden confession, but she is his sister and nothing can change that, even though she is not his biological sister.

END OF YOOCHUN FLASHBACK

 “Forget it YunHo, just married Shin Hye. She really wants to forget her feelings towards you.”

With that YooChun opens the door and give him, a long stared before he closes the door.

End of flashback

YunHo arrived at the hospital and immediately go to Hye Ran office. Unfortunately she doesn’t in there. He walks nearby to see whether Hye Ran is coming back but after waits for nearly an hour, he still doesn’t see her. He stands up to get a coffee for him from the nearby coffee machine when his eyes caught someone.

“The nurse!”

He puts back the coin in his pockets and runs to the nurse that is going to Hye Ran office.

“Haizz Dr. Park.. I told you to tell him to go back instead you are hiding in order to avoide him…..”

It doesn’t take so long for YunHo to feel hurt by her action. She willing to hide at someplace rather than confront him. He tiredly walk to his car and because of the irritation feeling, he slowly starts to speed his car. He needs to find a way to talk to her. He needs to!

Just as he is speeding, he saw the other side of the road where 2 people are bickering by the road side. By the look of their car, he surely they just had an accident.

“Accident…”

Just like on cue, he saw a 16 wheel vehicle is coming from the opposite direction, he didn’t think much before steer the steering to left side, where the big vehicle is coming.