A crush on YunHo oppa

I Belong To You

 

“Dear!!”

YunHo who was asleep at the bed side just now quickly stands up when he heard a sudden shout voice. Turns out it is his mom who just back from JeJu Island because of business matter.

“Dear.. What happen to you?” Mrs. Jung cries upon seeing her husband on the bed. She then turns to YunHo who is standing right beside her. “What happen to your appa?”

YunHo gestures his mom to have a sit on the chair he used to sleep just now. “Appa feel so dizzy last night. I want to bring him to the hospital, but he said he wants to go yesterday morning.  And yesterday, he fainted. The doctor said his blood capillaries are getting thinner so he has to have a good rest in order to not making the capillaries break, otherwise he will in a great danger.”

“Oh God…” Mrs. Jung sighed. She then caressed Mr. Jung hand. YunHo offers himself to grab some drink to his mom and after Mrs. Jung nodded her head, YunHo opens the door. While he is walking towards the elevator, he suddenly heard Hye Ran’s voice.

“Harabeuji, you have to stay strong okay. If you stay strong then you can meet with your granddaughter.” Hye Ran helps the nurse to feed the old sick man his medicine and YunHo stops to see her.

“Nurse, I have a 10 minutes rest right?” Hye Ran asked once she puts the plastic spoon into the tray.

“Yes Doctor Park. You want me to grab you anything?” The Nurse asked and her eyes caught YunHo standing at the door. “You can come in Sir.”

The nurse statement makes Hye Ran turns her head and saw YunHo is smiling towards her. “Want to grab something?” Hye Ran at first is going to say no, but thinking that he is the client of Panda Design, she decides to say yes.

Together they both walk to the elevator and when they enter, YunHo phone rings.

“Yes… oh.. ChangMin ah..” YunHo said while pressing the close button. Hye Ran who stands beside YunHo heard he mention the name, ChangMin. It feels like she knows the person but no matter how she tried to remember, she couldn’t remember who the heck ChangMin is.

“Then meet me at cafeteria.” YunHo talk to him and after he said okay, YunHo hangs up. “My best friend is coming. He wants to visits my dad.” Hye Ran just nods her head. After 2 minutes, they arrive at the 1st floor where cafeteria is located.

When they stepped in the cafeteria, Hye Ran offers herself to buy the drinks so that YunHo can meet with ChangMin, YunHo said yes and offers to treat her. After getting money from YunHo she left to buy the drinks at the counter while YunHo sits at one of the seats there and waits for ChangMin.

The tall handsome guy who is wearing his pilot suit clearly shows that he straight away come from the airport. There also some girls and woman can’t stop themselves from checking him out.

“YunHo ah!” ChangMin who spotted him quickly calls out YunHo. They both hug and some girls silently praised the beauty of YunHo and ChangMin and at the same time silently wonder how the two of them look so perfect.

“You just arrived?” YunHo asks after they sit down. ChangMin nodded, “From Paris. I straight away come when I got your message. How is Uncle Jung condition?”

“It’s already stable. You don’t have to rush it though.” YunHo pats ChangMin shoulder. ChangMin then looks the view in front of him. From a far, he spotted a girl with ponytails wearing the doctor white robe paying the drinks that she bought. He somehow recognizes the girl and after the girl turns around, ChangMin widen his eyes.

“Park Hye Ran….”

YunHo who heard that quickly looked at ChangMin direction then looked at where ChangMin looked right now. “Yes, that is Park Hye Ran. You know her?” YunHo asks. ChangMin turns his head disbelievingly at YunHo and YunHo asks him, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You don’t remember her? Seriously?” ChangMin stands up, once again attracts the attention of people around them.

“Yah… you don’t have to stands up, sit down.” YunHo pulled ChangMin right hand, but he still won’t budge. From far, Hye Ran is slowly approaching them. YunHo saw her and quickly runs to Hye Ran and offers to take the drinks. Hye Ran smiles and gives him. Suddenly there’s an announcement, asking Doctor Park Hye Ran immediately go to the emergency room.

“Maybe there’s a case.” Hye Ran said. “I’m sorry, next time okay.” Without waiting for YunHo to replied, she already out of his sight.

“Haish.. that girl always do that.” YunHo smirk and turns around to see ChangMin, but to his surprise, ChangMin is not there anymore. He puts the drinks on the table near him and takes out his phone. He pressed ChangMin number and calls him, unfortunately, nobody is answering it.

“Where did he go?” YunHo asks while looking around just in case he missed ChangMin presence.

 

 

After making sure his car is locked, ChangMin quickly enters his house and making his steps to his study room. Without even thinking to change his clothes first, he reached one medium sized box on his book racks and put it on the table. He wiped away the dust and opens the lid of the box.

There, a picture consists the three of them greets his view. ChangMin picks up the picture which shows Hye Ran is standing between ChangMin and YunHo. Not only that, there are also some YunHo and Hye Ran belongings which YunHo personally asked ChangMin to keep it in his house since he doesn’t want his mom to know about his relationship with Hye Ran.

ChangMin put down the picture, “What actually happen to both of you?”

 

 

“Appa, I forgot to tell you that Jung Construction asked us to help them design their office.”

YooChun told his father once they are having their dinner together. They both sit at the living room while Shin Hye helps her mother to clean up the table.

“Really? That’s a good news!” Mr. Park is smiling brightly. It’s already been his wish to co-operate with Jung Construction who is currently leading the construction sector in South Korea and Japan. As he was smiling, his view suddenly fell on his daughter.

 “YooChun ah, doesn’t Jung have a son?”

YooChun nodded his head. “Yup, my age, his name is Jung YunHo.”

Coincidently, when YooChun mentions Jung YunHo name, Shin Hye sits beside him. “Jung YunHo?”

“Yes, why? You know him?” YooChun and Mr. Park ask at the same time.

“Of course I know him. He is my head prefect when I’m in high school.” Mr. Park beamed. “So you both know each other?”

“Well, sort of.” Shin Hye answered while her head already full with her memories with Jung YunHo.

Shin Hye now is resting in her room. Once she sits on the bed, she suddenly remembers YunHo. She stands up and sits on the floor, under the bed, she grabs for something and let it out. It’s a very small box that only contains a very old book and a picture of her with…..

“Jung YunHo”

Shin Hye mention his name then closed her eyes.

 

 

Shin Hye is one of the prefect in his school so YunHo know her as his junior prefect. From the day YunHo introduced himself as the head prefect, Shin Hye already have a crush on him. The crush is getting stronger after YunHo sometimes greets her in the school hallway.

“Park shin Hye”

She turns around when she heard someone calls her name.

“Yes ChangMin oppa.”

ChangMin who stands beside YunHo gestures her to come to him. She left her group of friends and walks towards them.

“Yes?”

Shin Hye slipped her hair behind her both ears and look at ChangMin and YunHo. Suddenly YunHo hands her a book.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know your name, that’s why I asked ChangMin to call you.” While YunHo said that, ChangMin already left them both. “You really want to borrow that book right?”

“How do you know, oppa?” Shin Hye asks while scanning the book.

“Last time at the library, after I borrowed the book, one of the librarians said a student called Park Shin Hye also wants to borrow it. She told me she feels guilty because she already promised you. At that time I can’t straight away give this to you.” YunHo pointed to the book. “Because I have to make a research on something. So today, I personally hands you this book.” YunHo said and ready to turn away but suddenly Shin Hye grabs his arms.

“Thanks YunHo oppa.”

They both smiled and YunHo then walked away.

 

“How are you doing now oppa?”

She said while hugging the book and let herself falls on the bed.

 

 

“Hye Ran ah, let’s have supper together. I will wait for you at the rooftop! :D ”

Hye Ran smiled upon reading the message from her oppa. She quickly closes her reports and takes off her white robe. She grabs her phone and switch off the lamp. Hye Ran is smiling while pressing the elevator button. The hospital have 23rd floor and the elevator can only reached till 22nd floor, so Hye Ran need to climb the stairs to reach the 23rd floor. Unexpectedly, YunHo is at the 22nd floor staircase and somehow he saw her. But Hye Ran doesn’t saw him and continue to open the rooftop door.

“What is she doing upstairs?” YunHo smiling to himself and continue to climbs the stairs.

Upstairs, YooChun is preparing the supper on the wooden gazebo when suddenly someone covers his eyes from behind.

“No need to surprise me, I already saw you since you open the door.”

YooChun said and Hye Ran replied by punch his arms. “Oww!!” YooChun rubs his arms hardly and Hye Ran kicks his leg.

“What is wrong with you?” YooChun asks while Hye Ran takes a seat in front of him.

“Nothing. I just feel lucky when oppa come here.” Hye Ran smiles sweetly while YooChun glares at her.

“Is that how you say thank you Doctor Park Hye Ran?” Hye Ran nodded her head. YooChun then stands up and grabs Hye Ran neck.

“Oppa!!” Hye Ran winced in pain, but that doesn’t stops YooChun from grabbing her neck while slowly knocking her head.

From a far, YunHo watch the scene with a tiny feeling in his heart, he don’t know what and choose to ignore the feeling. He turns around and closes the door behind him.

“So what did you bring here?” Hye Ran asks after YooChun successfully make her hair band flew to nowhere leave her extremely messy hair.

YooChun laughed upon seeing her and fix her hair. “I bring you the most delicious food in the world.” He holds the lid of the food container.

“Tadaa!!!”

He takes off the lid and reveals,

“Dok pokki.” Hye Ran said. “Seriously?”

YooChun closed back the lid. “Why? You don’t like it?”

Hye Ran looks at him disbelievingly. “Why are you looking me like that? You don’t like it?”

Hye Ran still didn’t answers. YooChun make a sulked face.

“I don’t think is the most delicious food in the world though.” She said while munching the chewy rice cakes.

YooChun suddenly beamed and pinches Hye Ran cheek.

“You are the greatest sis ever!”

 

 

YunHo is in Mr. Jung ward and can’t stop thinking what he saw just now. He sometimes stands up and wanders in the room and sometimes he stared into the night view through the window and sometimes he just sits there doing nothing.

Finally, he can’t take it no more and decides to call ChangMin.

“Hello.”

ChangMin voice greets him.

“Hi, what are you doing now?”

“well, beside from non-stop switching TV channel, I have nothing to do. Why?”

“Meet me at the hospital; I want to ask you about this early morning.”

“Okay.” ChangMin hangs up and his sight fell on the medium sized box.

“Should I bring it?”

 

 

15 minutes later, ChangMin arrives at the hospital and after YunHo replied his message telling him that YunHo is at the hospital’s mini garden, he walks to the place. He saw YunHo is sitting alone in the park while he is staring at the mini fountain.

“Yah, why are you staring at?” ChangMin pats his shoulder, making YunHo jumps.

“you scared me!!”

ChangMin just laughing while YunHo is looking so pissed. He then saw ChangMin brings a medium sized box.

“What’s that?”

ChangMin look at him and smirks, “something that you should keep it back.”

 

“Ah!”

Hye Ran suddenly yelled in her sleep and not long after that she wakes up and scanned the place.

“Where am I?” Hye Ran asked herself.

She puts her hand on her forehead and realizes her head it been wrapped.

“What happen to me?”

She scanned the room and saw a man sleeping on the couch that already been provided in the room. She recognize the man but suddenly no names come out in her mind however she really sure that she recognize the man.

YooChun wakes up and turns around to check on Hye Ran. He shocked to see that Hye Ran already waked up.

“Hye Ran ah, you already wake up!” YooChun runs to her and caressed her head. He then pressed the red button to call the doctor in charge.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t remember your name.”

Hye Ran said and YooChun immediately stop caressing her head. He then looks at Hye Ran face,

“You don’t remember me?”