006 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Tao picked Hyeyoung up from the floor, slowly and helped her to the nearest bench, to tend to her. He got her to sit there and he said, "Hye, now I'm going to the convenience store to get some first aid kit, so just sit here?" and he stood up to leave. He didn't want to, after seeing what happened, but he needed to dress her wounds. Hyeyoung grabbed his arm, looked into his eyes and pleaded, "Please, don't... Don't leave me alone here..." "Don't worry I am just getting the first aid kit, I'll be back real soon." and patted Hye's hand. She reluctantly slid her hands off his arm and he ran towards the convenience store to get what he needed.

The moment he left, she tucked her legs close to her body and hugged her legs. She looked around nervously and started tearing. Minutes ticked by and Tao was not back yet. She was getting insecure and she buried her head on her knees. She was sobbing when Tao returned. He saw her shoulders heaving and immediately knew she was crying. He ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Don't cry..." and Hyeyoung kept hitting his chest. "You said you will be back soon! What took you so long?!" "Shhhh, please don't cry, I'm back now aren't I? Please... I hate seeing you cry..."  HyeYoung slowly stopped and Tao let go of her. 

Tao then got down on one knee as he raised Hyeyoung's leg onto his bended knee. He took out some cream, alcohol swabs and a gauze. He tended to her wound, the one on her knee and Hyeyoung winced in pain. Tao's face also became twisted, like he was the one experiencing the pain whenever Hyeyoung winced. He tried to be softer when applying. After a while, Tao was done, and Hyeyoung stood up, but immediately fell back down on the bench. She cried out in pain and Tao realised that the bottom of her right foot was bleeding and it had a deep cut. Immediately, Tao hailed a cab and took her to the hospital. 

At the hospital, Hyeyoung was given stitches for that cut, and the whole time, Hyeyoung gripped tightly on Tao's arm. Suddenly, his handphone rang. He had to leave Hyeyoung to take the call - because the caller ID showed Kris' name. He went outside the room Hyeyoung was at, and answered the call.

"What do you want?" Tao hissed into the mobile.

"How... how is she?"

"Fine now!"

"Why are you so angry?"

"She got hurt because of you! She almost got-" Tao said angrily and paused.

"What? What happened? She almost got what?!"

"Since when do you care? When Jess-"

"Tao oppa, the doctor wants to see you, wow this hospital is big- Who are you talking to?"

"Doctor? Hospital? Tao, what is going on?"

Tao covered the speaker to the mobile and said, "Alright princess. I'll be there soon. Just sit down first..." Tao then came back to the mobile with Kris and said, "Yes she is in the hospital now. I will bring her home, don't worry about her."

"How is she? Tao, tell me. What happened to her?"

"What happened? What happened? She was mistaken for the third party, the hussy by Jess. She was almost by a group of thugs. She stepped on a shard of glass and needed stitches. How do you think she is doing? And you say you are her best friend?"

Tao did not wait for Kris to reply and he cut the call, because he needed to see the doctor. After the consultation, Tao helped Hyeyoung out and they cabbed to Hyeyoung's place. It was 4.45am in the morning and school was starting. Tao didn't want Hyeyoung to attend school but she insisted. So he brought her back home. She limped and accidentally exerted force on her injured foot, she winced. Tao took this chance to piggyback her up the stairs.

She got ready after she reached home. She wore her simple outfit and wore flats. Tao had gone home to drive his car to Hyeyoung's place. Hyeyoung fell asleep on her bed when Tao went back home. Tao was given Hyeyoung's keys before he left and when he arrived, he saw her sleeping peacefully. He went over to her and kissed her forehead.

Tao went to the living room to sit down and waited till she woke. The time was 7.30am and Hyeyoung woke from her nap. She staggered to the living room and saw Tao fast asleep. she sat next to him and thanked him for saving her earlier. Tao eyes fluttered open and kissed Hyeyoung on her lips. Hyeyoung got shocked but kissed him back. She slowly started to fall for him. 

Tao grabbed her waist and threw her own the sofa, but when he tried to kiss her again, Hyeyoung pushed him away and winced in pain, Tao looked at her and saw fear in her eyes and he understood what was going on. She was reminded about Damien again. He apologised and escorted Hyeyoung to his car and they went to school,

Hyeyoung slowly wobbled out of the car and slowly made her way to her classroom, without waiting for Tao. When she entered the classroom, she saw Jessica sitting on Kris' lap and they were making out in the empty classroom. She walked in and Jessica stared at her. Kris turned his head and saw Hyeyoung. Hyeyoung paused and backed away, out of the classroom and knocked into Tao outside.

She looked up at him, with a hurt look in her eyes and he just smiled at her. He held her hand and went into the classroom together. Kris looked at the two of them and became a little upset. Tao helped Hyeyoung to her seat and made her sit down. Hyeyoung then smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Tao was shocked as he sat at his seat, touching the area on his cheek that Hyeyoung's lips touched on.

Kris looked at Hyeyoung, with a pang of hurt in his heart. He couldn't figure out why he felt that. And he gave Jessica another kiss. Hyeyoung saw and her face fell, Tao saw that and he winked at her, making her laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE. THIS 006 CHAPTER WOULD BE A THREE PART ONE, BECAUSE THE CONTENT THAT I WANT THIS CHAPTER TO HAVE, WASN'T FINISHED SO IT WILL BE A THREE PART ONE LO ^^
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME WHILE I UPDATE THE NEXT PART ^^ PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT PART, YEAH?

 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY OK?

 

LOVE LOTS