002

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Kris' POV

Morning coffee is the best! Since I was gaming till late night with the dudes, I was very tired in the  morning. I met the guys early so we could grab some coffee before heading to school. I saw this girl at the café and I found her cute, yet she looked so familiar. Sehun nudged me and asked, "Someone caught your eye i see?" I slapped his arm and shook my head. Tao went to order our coffee as we waited and I saw that the lady having difficulties. I walked to to Tao, who was next to her and overheard her whispering that she was 200 won short. Being a nice guy, I paid for her coffee. At that point, the guys left without me and I ran after them.

I grabbed my coffee from Tao and started drinking. We entered the school together and the girls started squealing again. I mean like, are we that scary? I know those girls like us, who wouldn't though, since we are so charming, but why squeal? I nudged Tao and he looked at me with an understanding look. He whispered that since we are the kingkas of this school, girls are drawn to us like bees to honey. I nodded and then I sipped my coffee. I entered the classroom and went to my seat.

A huge headache came upon me and I figured it was due to the late night gaming. I rest my head on my arm, on the table and the teacher for our first period came in. "Good morning class, we have a new student in our class. HyeYoung, please introduce yourself." HyeYoung? My ears perked up at the name. It can't possibly be her right? Then I closed my eyes. "Hello everyone, my name is Park HyeYoung and I am from the States. Please take good care of me! Nice to meet you all!" Park HyeYoung? The States? This is too much of a coincidence but I am very sure it is not her. I heard Tao and Sehun whistling and then feet shuffling. I felt a kick and i jerked my head up, ready to fire off at the person who kicked my desk.

I looked up and saw her face. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her face, it has been 7 years since I last saw her in person, even though i looked at her picture at night before bed, but nothing beats seeing her here! She looks so pretty now, and she doesn't even look like the little girl that hid behind my back when we were kids. These thoughts flashed through my mind during the seconds we saw each other. Then she whispered, "Kris?".

 

HyeYoung's POV

Kris? Is that guy sitting in front of me really him? I stared at his features, he didn't change much, except the fact that he grew taller and became increasingly handsome. I snapped back to reality when his friends started to whistle and I saw them nudge him. My seat was next to his, and I quickly sat down. I saw girls staring at me when I scanned the room. I didn't want any trouble on my first day of school, judging that i would be in one if I continued looking at Kris.

I placed my bag on my lap and looked ahead. Doesn't he remember me? I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I fidgeted in my seat because I felt uneasy. Well it was natural right? Like I'm in a new environment and this guy that reminds me of Kris keeps staring at me. The girls are also giving me stares that could kill ever since I looked at Kris just now.

I was intimidated but my confidence was unwavered, how could it? I spent 7 years building that confidence. I sat through class after class. I was excited to be in an Arts School because I was always interested in the entertainment industry. Lunch break came and I walked out of class alone. I walked into the canteen and guys were turning their heads, staring at me, girls were gossiping. I was beginning to feel uneasy so I walked out, to the garden and sat at one of the benches there.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I digested to events that happened today. I heard the girls telling one another how I looked at Kris in class, and the guys wolf-whistling, saying how beautiful i looked. Well, I was flattered but my mind slowly wondered to that guy in class. I opened my eyes and looked at my feet. Then a pair of nice looking shoes appeared before me.

I looked up and saw that guy. I stood up and wanted to leave, I don't know why but I just wanted to leave. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms. "Nice to see you again Hye. I missed you." He said as he tightened the hug. My eyes started to water as I hugged him back, burying my head in his chest, whispering, "I missed you too..." He then placed his hand at the back of my head, and the other hand was rubbing up and down on my back, since he heard me sobbing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS ANOTHER UPDATE HAHAHAHAH IS IT OK? I THOUGHT OF HOW TO START THE CHAPTER AND I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO START THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.

COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED, GOOD AND/OR BAD! THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC AND I'LL UPDATE SOON!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO ME TOO!

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS