010 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Kris' POV

I stomped away from class. I can't figure out why I was so mad when I saw Tao and Hyeyoung so close and lovey dovey together. Urgh! Stop thinking about it! I reached for my phone in my pocket and cursed when I realised I had left it under my desk in class. Groaning, I went back to class. "Childhood friend? Huh. Oh yeah, Kris told me you are an orphan. Such a worthless child you are. No wonder your parents chose to die because they didn't want to have a hussy for a daughter! Your parents deserved to die, for having a daughter like you!"

I stopped in my tracks. Jess? I walked up closer to the door and peeked inside. I saw Hyeyoung slap Jessica. I had the urge to go in and just bring Jessica out. What i saw next stopped me from going in for Jessica.

Hyeyoung spun around to grab her bag and Jessica just pushed her. Hyeyoung hit the tables next to her and fell nosily on the floor. The table then fell on her. She shouted in agony and shoved the table away. She tried getting up but fell again because she was in terrible pain. I looked Jessica and saw that she just stood there.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

That . I wanted to grab my bag and leave her that instant but i felt a push. I tried to prevent the fall by grabbing onto the table, but it was a bad choice. I fell on my back and the table came down on my tummy. "UGH!" I screamed in pain. The pain shot up my body and the pain kept coming. I shoved the table aside and tried to get up but the pain was unbearable.

I heard someone rush in and I was lifted off the ground. I wrapped my arms around the guy who carried me. I looked at the person and realised it was Kris. I felt so much pain and my lips had turned pale. I was getting weak and my head started to nod. I slid my hand from his neck to my tummy. I told my baby, "Please be alright... Your daddy is sending us to the hospital now." in my mind.

I looked at Kris once more and everything went black.

 

Kris' POV

I ran in and shoved Jessica aside and grabbed my mobile. I lifted Hye off the ground and stared at Jessica before leaving. "Hye... Hye stay with me. We are going to the hospital now. Please stay with me!" I said worriedly as I walked quickly to my car. I could feel her hand slide off my neck and her head nodding. I looked down at her and I saw that her lips pale. It was scaring me. I can't lose her.

I reached my car and looked down at Hye once more. She was unconscious. I sat her in the car and patted her cheek, "Hye. HYE! Please. Stay with me! Please!" And i got into the car and drove towards the hospital.

 

Tao's POV

I was walking back to class when I saw a crowd outside my classroom. Immediately I ran towards the class, afraid that Hye was in trouble. When I reached, I saw tables and chairs on the floor and Jessica was sitting at Hye's seat. I wanted to walk up to her and grab her collar so badly. But i heard something behind me, something like pushing and table falling on her.

I spun around and looked at the girls behind me. I demanded what happened. I ran off just after the first two sentences.

"Jessica pushed Hye and she fell. The table... the table fell on her..."

I ran to my car and just before I drove off, Sehun called me. He said, "Tao... Kris called. He said Hye is in the hospital..." and after he heard the name of the hospital, Tao sped there. He ran up the stairs and stopped when he turned a corner. He saw Kris sitting at the seats and he ran towards him.

"How is she? What happened?" Tao grabbed Kris' collar and pulled him up.

"I don't know... Let go!" Kris said and he removed Tao's hand from his collar.

"I shouldn't have left her alone. URGH!" Tao said and he punched the wall. Kris grabbed Tao's hand and demanded to know what is going on with Hye.

"What is going on? Why are you so protective of her?! Is there something wrong with Hye?"

"Kris... Hye, Hye is-" Tao started and paused.

 

Just then, the door to the emergency flew open and Doctor Im walked up to Tao, "Mr Huang. I need to talk to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS NEXT UPDATE. I KNOW SHORTER THAN MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BUT I WISH TO KEEP THE SUSPENSE^^ HOW IS THIS CHAPTER? I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! KEKE SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE! THANK YOU FOR READING^^

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE PERHAPS?

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS