004 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

HyeYoung was more sober than Kris, so when Kris let her down, she immediately ran away from her and knocked into Tao. Tao caught her and Kris caught up with them. Kris and Tao had a small bickering and HyeYoung had to step in between them to prevent a fight. She pulled both of their ears and stopped them from bickering any further. They both winced in pain as the grip on their ears tightened. "OW! Let go!" both yelled in unison. HyeYoung let go and they stood in front of her, heads low. She laughed at them and said they looked like little kids. They both were swaying because of drunkness and HyeYoung led them into the hotel, which was next to the club. She booked a room and brought the two guys inside. They were both bickering all the way to the room.
 
HyeYoung had to stare at them a number of times to shut them up. When they entered the room, there was a living room and two differents rooms with separate toilets. Tao pulled HyeYoung into his room and then just before he closed the door, Kris burst into the room and grabbed HyeYoung from him and punched Tao. Tao was a good fighter but because he was drunk and after that one punch, it was a total knockout. Kris then pulled her into the other room by Kris and he pushed her onto the bed forcefully.
 
Kris pinned her down on the bed. Kris being drunk and a guy, pinning a tipsy HyeYoung down was easy. You may wonder why HyeYoung was a only tipsy and not drunk like the other to guys, it is due to the reason that she was alone in the States and was asked to parties all the time, so she build up her tolerance to alcohol.
 
"Why did you let Tao touch you like this? And to kiss you like that?" Kris said as he did Tao had done to HyeYoung. She was shocked when Kris slid his hand down to her and d it. He then kissed her the way he saw Tao did it. He started to move his hands to her inner thighs and moved his hands up her skirt and into her underwear. She gaped when he did that because she least expected him to do that. He rained kisses onto her neck and shoulder, she moaned at his touches. Then he slowly moved down and unbuckled his own pants.
 
HyeYoung's mind was screaming for her to stop him, but her heart told her to let him continue. She loves him, so she is willing to let him have her body. While on the other hand, Kris was acting like this under the influence of alcohol. And he saw what Tao had done to her and was jealous, even though he didn't know why. Kris was way over his head and HyeYoung wasn't stopping him. So he went ahead with it and they had . Kris fell asleep from the drunkness and after the one night stand.
 
The next morning, HyeYoung woke up first and realised what happened.

 

HyeYoung's POV

"HOLY SHET!" I looked at a Kris next to me. And I realised we had . But I had with my best friend?! He has a girlfriend and I am doing this? Although, this isn't the first time I had , but this- He is my best friend and he has a girlfriend! I wore my dress and headed to Tao's room, it was lucky he hasn't woke up, and I sat on the bed. I started tearing and I felt a hand on my waist. I looked at the hand and saw Tao looking at me. "Hey... Why are you crying?" I wiped my tears and smiled at him. "I'm fine... Hey there sleepy head..." I said, and he moved towards me and rested his head on my lap. I placed my hand on his arm and smiled at him. He looked at me and since our faces are facing each other, he raised his head and kissed me on my lips.

 

Tao's POV

I opened my sleepy eyes because I heard someone crying. I turned around and saw a y back facing me. One look and I recognised it as HyeYoung. I placed a hand on her waist to get her attention, asking her is she was alright , and she wiped away her tears. She had been crying. She smiled and dismissed my question. Since she did not want to tell me why she cried, so I moved up towards her and laid my head on her lap. She looked down at me and I took the chance to kiss her. "I'm sorry I touched you inappropriately yesterday..." She looked at me and just smiled. I sat up and looked at her, taking her hands and told her, "Park HyeYoung, I know we've met for a short while, but I like you and it was love at first sight. I won't force you but, well you be my girlfriend?"

 

HyeYoung's POV

He asked if I would be his girlfriend. I looked at him, and I realised that I had a soft spot for him, but I was not sure if I really do love him, since I had started to love Kris since I graduated from elementary school. I looked at him and said, "I have another person in my heart," and I watched his face fall, then I continued, "but he has a girlfriend. I can't forget him. So I am willing to try out, being your girlfriend. I hope that you will understand me and not think that I am using you to forget him." His face lit up and he hugged me, nodding his head. "But I have something to tell you..."

 

Kris' POV
"Urgh, my head..." I woke up with a huge headache and my hand subconsciously reached to the back of my head. I sat up and realised that I was . I scanned the room immediately and saw that I was alone. I knew I had last night, I just knew it, because it wasn't the first time I did it. But who did I have with? I looked at the bed and saw a side of one pair of earrings under the pillow. I kept it, because I need to know who I did it with. I got up and went to the toilet to freshen up.

 

Author's POV

Kris went to the bathroom and HyeYoung went into his room, because she realised one of her earrings was missing. She searched the bed and didn't see any sign of her earring. Tao had gone back to sleep, so she took this chance to go back into Kris' room to find her earring. Then the doorbell to the hotel room, rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ALMOST MADE THIS A RATED M CHAPTER HAHAHHAAH WELL SOO, YEAP! THIS IS THE SECOND PART TO 004. I WENT TO GET SOME ERRANDS DONE EARLIER SO MY UPDATE WAS LATE. I'M PLANNING TO UPDATE 005 LATER! SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE! COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND THANK YOU FOR READING!
 

SUBSCRIBE TOO!

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS