011 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

Ugh... I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the room. "Hello Ms Park. How are you feeling?" Doctor Im asked with a smile. "I'm fine. How's my baby?" I said as my hand glided to my tummy. "Your child is fine. Your child is a very strong person." I was relieved and said, "Yeap, just like his dad."

Doctor Im chuckled and I could hear Tao and Kris outside. "Rest, I'll tell the guys outside about your condition. Both of them seemed worried." I nodded and she was leaving when something hit me. "Wait! Doctor Im! Tell Tao. The taller guy, he doesn't know..." Doctor Im looked at me and patted my hand. "So Mr Huang is not the father?" I sheepishly nodded and she asked, "Why don't you want the real father know about your baby?"

"He... He has a girlfriend... And she doesn't like me being around him..." I said as tears welled up in my eyes. She nodded and left me. I laid back down on the pillow and caressed my tummy. "Thank goodness you are alright."

 

Tao's POV

Doctor Im came out and asked to talk to me. I panicked. "Did something happen to Hye?" I asked when we stepped into the consultation room. Doctor Im shook her head. "The baby?" I asked. She shook her head again.

"Ms Park is fine. The baby is fine too. Don't worry so much." I heaved a sigh of relief and sat down. "I thought you promised to take care of her? Why did this happen?" I looked at her and bowed my head. "I'm sorry. The teacher wanted to see me and I asked her to stay in class. But little did I know... I really didn't know something like this would happen..."

Doctor Im then walked to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be like this. They are both fine now. Both mother and son." My ears perked up. "A son?" I beamed. "Yes a son! At 3 months, we can now tell the gender of the baby. It's a boy!" I threw my fist in the air, thanked her and left.

 

Kris' POV

I swear I saw the doctor eyeing me when she came out of the room. She took Tao away and I took this chance to see Hye first. I opened the door and saw Hye on the bed, with a tear escaping her eye and her hand on her tummy. I walked up to her and she immediately wiped her tear away. 

"Hey... are you feeling better?" I asked and helped her sit up. She smiled and nodded her head. I ruffled her hair and asked, "Hye, what happened?" She just looked at me and smiled. I knew, from that look, that she wasn't going to talk. I just smiled back and she held my hand. She then placed it on her own tummy.

I was shocked and just complied with her. She just smiles, her eyes starting to glisten, then tears dropped when she blinked. "Silly girl. Why are you crying?" I asked and cupped her face. I then used my thumbs to wipe her tears away.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I just kept looking at Kris' face. I just kept smiling at him. I can't speak, I was so afraid I would just let him know that I am pregnant with his child. I know I'm silly for not telling him. But after what Jessica did, I can't risk my child's life again. I know he will take responsibilty when he knows about the babyhe is that kind of guy. That was why I started liking him.

He asked me what happened. In my mind, I was screaming, "Kris Wu YiFan! I am having your child! You are going to be a father!" But i kept silent.

I didn't what overcame and I placed his hand on my tummy. I wanted him to feel my- our child. He looked at me puzzled and my eyes started to water. I felt bad that he is going to be a father yet I can't tell him anything. I silently apologised to him.

Then I told him, "Kris, can you help me get a few things from my place?" And he nodded. I needed my pillow, I know I'll be here for a few days, but without my pillow, I won't be able to sleep. He kissed my forehead and left.

 

Tao's POV

I saw Kris coming out of Hye's ward and assumed that he was going home. I ran up to him and gave him a bro hug. "Thanks Kris. For telling Sehun to call me." He hugged back and left, saying he had to do something.

I didn't think much and entered the room. There, on the bed, sat the woman I loved so much. I sat next to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry. For not being there. For not being there to stop Jessica. I'm so sorry..." She patted my back and said, "It's alright baby. I'm fine now." I released the hug and looked into her eyes.

I kissed her forehead and lips. I grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Guess what? Doctor Im told me. It's a boy! You are carrying a boy! No wonder he is so strong!" I saw her slowly smiling and then she beamed. She rubbed her tummy with glee and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

 

Kris' POV

I stood outside Hye's house and unlocked the door. I stepped into a very comfortable ambience. I went to her bedroom and took her pillow. It was a small sized one. She can never sleep anywhere without it. Ever since when we were kids. She could whine if she doesn't have this by her bedside. I remembered getting bitten by her because I took it away.

I smiled and headed out. But as I passed her study table, something caught my eye. It was a blue journal with a word written boldly on the cover, "KRIS". My name? Being curious, I flipped open the book and started to read.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR A NEW CHAPTER 011! I FIGURED THAT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY. TO EMPTY OUT MY IDEAS FOR THIS PART. SINCE IT'S MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL, I NEED BRAIN SPACE! ^^ SO HOW IS THIS UPDATE?

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. COMMENT? SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE?

 

 

KEKE LOVE LOTS