005

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Tao's POV

When HyeYoung told me what happened, I was angry and jealous at first, but soon I rationalised. It wasn't her fault, because the guy that she loved, was her best friend and he has a girlfriend. The victim was her. I asked if it was her first time, she said it wasn't. She said that she was at a party, by her ex boyfriend. I felt bad for her, and hugged her because tears were starting to pool in her eyes. I felt her calm down and I patted her back. She pulled away and asked me to go back to sleep because I had a hangover. I was about to drift off to sleep when I somewhat heard the doorbell ring. I thought it was room service, so I went to sleep.

 

HyeYoung's POV

I got up and opened the door, what happened next was way out of what I expected. A sound of a slap echoed in my ears as I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. I held onto my cheek and looked at the fuming Jessica at the door.

 

Jessica's POV

I rushed to the club, the moment my event with Dad ended, I cabbed to the club immediately. I tried calling Kris, but his mobile was off. I reached and saw the students getting wasted, some already fell asleep at the tables due to their drunkness. I ran up to Sehun and his girl companion told me she saw Kris carrying HyeYoung out of the pub, and HyeYoung led Kris into the hotel next door. I got pissed. That . I threw this party for her and she haas fun with my boyfriend? I went over to the hotel and met another classmate there. He said he saw HyeYoung bringing Kris into a room. I went to that room and rang the doorbell.

 

Author's POV

You see how missing out a person in your words can make the misunderstanding grow? When HyeYoung opened the door and Jessica saw her in her y dress and immediately gave her a slap. HyeYoung looked at Jessica as she shoved her aside and when into the room with the door ajar. Jessica entered the room and Kris came out of the toilet, half , and wet from the shower. He was drying his hair and Jessica pushed him onto the bed. Kris was shocked and Jessica started yelling at him for bringing a girl into a room when he has a girlfriend. HyeYoung went into the room to explain herself - that she was Tao's girlfriend and they didn't have . HyeYoung was faced with another slap on her face. Kris got up and ran to HyeYoung and got worried bacuse HyeYoung's cheek was very red.

 

Kris' POV

"Why did you slap her? Hye, are you alright?" I said, after glaring at Jessica. Jessica shoved me aside and gave Hye a push. She fell to the floor with a thud, then the door to the room flew open. I wanted to help Hye up, but a pair of arms beat me to it. I looked up and saw Tao.

 

Tao's POV

I was woken by the sound of a lady shouting. I was going to fall back asleep when I realised the voice sounded like Jess. I sat up and heard the sound of a slap. I stood up and got out of the room I was in. I rushed to the other room, when I heard a thud. I opened the door and saw Hye on the floor. I helped her up and she buried her head in my chest.

 

HyeYoung's POV

Why is this happening to me? I lost the love of my life to this lady and she suspects me of having a ual relationship with Kris? I know I had with Kris, and I won't deny it. But Kris and I met after 7 long years, I did not want to destroy what we have now. I looked up and I realised that I had buried my head in Tao's chest. He saw me looking at him and he just patted my head, telling me that it will be alright.

 

Kris' POV

Tao? Hye? Why is Hye hugging Tao? Is there something going on between the two of them? I heard Tao asking Jess what had happened, and Jess telling him. I just stared at Hye, who was still in Tao's arms. I gathered my senses and I heard Tao say, "She is my girlfriend and she has been with me the whole night. How can she have with Kris, when she was in my room? She is not a hussy and stop saying she is one." 

 

Author's POV

Kris was shocked to hear that his best friend and brother are together, after knowing each other for a short while. Jessica did not believe him and started hurling abuse on HyeYoung. HyeYoung was upset, so she pulled away from Tao's arms and ran out of the room, barefooted. Tao and Kris were both worried and ran after her. Kris was held back by Jessica and Tao ran after her. Jessica shut the door and sat on the bed, arms crossed in front of her chest, staring at Kris, with that cold look in her eyes. Kris sat down next to Jessica, and tried to calm her down. Jessica started throwing tantrums and Kris was getting a little upset. He tried calming her down by hugging her and it worked. Kris wants to let Jessica believe that HyeYoung wasn't a hussy, so he had with Jessica. But in his mind, Kris can't help but wonder how HyeYoung was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY, THIRD AND LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I'LL UPDATE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED, GOOD AND BAD ^^ I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS STORY! PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY TOO?

 

LOVE LOTS