006 -3

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Kris' POV

It is really upsetting that the reason behind Hye's laughter wasnt me. I was upset that I got Jessica to go to her class and I grabbed Hye's hand and dragged her to the place where we acknowledged each other. I looked at her as my grip on her wrist tightened. "Ow! Kris, you're hurting me! Let go!" Hye yelled and I snapped out of ny senses. I let go immediately and saw her rub the area i gripped. "Hye, are you alright? Your foot?" I asked, I was very worried since the phone call with Tao. Hye looked at me coldly and turned around, not wanting to talk to me. I back hugged her and apologised to her.

She paused, and proceeded to remove my hands from her waist, before turning around to face me, her cheeks wet with tears. I thumbed away her tears and i felt hurt, because I was the one that made her tear. I apologised and hung my head low. She tilted my chin and made me face her. She smiled and kissed my cheek, telling me it was alright. I smiled and asked if she forgave me. She nodded and said, "I need you best friend. How could I stay mad at you for long?", as tears rolled down her cheek.

 

Best friend? Why did it hurt, to hear those words from her?

 

Hyeyoung's POV

It hurts so much, to say that. But i know, I can only treat him as a best friend. He has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is way prettier than me. So it will be natural for Kris to choose her. My heart broke when i said he was my best friend. Yes, he was there to protect me. But he wasn't there that night. Yes, he was there to comfort me, but he wasnt there that night either. I am losing faith in this, losing faith in me. I have Tao, i have decided to accept him, decided to learn to love him, instead of Kris. But that heartache, it is just too much. Before I let my tears flow fully, i told Kris, "Tao is waiting for me. I have to go. Please, dont feel bad, i need you in my life, best friend." But i couldnt control them anymore as tears escaped my eyes. I turned my back and left.

 

Tao's POV

I sat in class, feeling so uncomfortable that Kris brought Hye out for so long. I wonder what happened. I know Hye likes him, but since she is my girlfriend, I should have faith in her right? Yes, i do have faith in Hye, but Kris? Would he force himself on her, again? Wait, he wouldn't. He has Jess. Tao, snap out of it. What are you thinking? Kris is your buddy! How could you say things like that? I felt uneasy and i decided to go look for Hye. I got out of class and saw Hye walking towards me, with tears flowing down her face. I brought her into my arms and she told me everything while crying.

Everyone was crowding around, gossiping. I shot them dagger stares and they scampered away. I comforted her and said, "Princess, you did a great job. Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry, you know that right? Telling him he is just your best friend, is the best way for you to forget him. So, hush baby..."

 

But who am I kidding? Tao, love wouldn't be gone just like that. Either it is there forever or it didn't exist in the first place. Love can't be destroyed.

 

I guess this is the time for me to win Hye's heart. And not let Kris or Jess or anyone else hurt her.

 

Kris' POV

I came back to class, following behind Hye. I was looking at the floor, thinking of that feeling I had back there in the garden, and I looked up. I saw Tao hugging Hye. That feeling came back. I felt uneasy. What is happening to me? I have the urge to go up and tear those two apart. Urgh, this feeling! Jealousy? Wait up, Kris, what are you thinking? You have Jess! How could you be jealous of your best friend?

 

ONE MONTH LATER...

 

Author's POV

Hyeyoung and Tao is a touchy couple, they emphasize on PDA, everywhere they go. It seemed like Hye had changed. She had gone back to being the ice cold queen she used to be in high school. The hurt she felt, had allowed her to be that cold girl again. But it seemed that the hurt has changed her into a girl that allows touches on her body.

There was this once, Kris caught Tao making out with Hyeyoung behind school. He quickly walked away, because he didnt want to see that. Hyeyoung and Tao were walking back to class when she encountered some girl who was interested in Tao. She stared at the girl, from the moment she stopped in front of Tao and talked to him. Tao was peeking at Hyeyoung to see her reaction, and he saw looks that could kill.

The girl then left and Hyeyoung left Tao behind her, and kept walking forward. Suddenly a pair of arms hugged her from behind. She shruggled and Tao spun her around and gave her a kiss on her full lips. He muttered, "Oh, i see my princess getting jealous..." while on her lips. Immediately Hyeyoung pulled away, Tao had his hands locked behind her, so Hyeyoung could only lean away from Tao.

"No I am not." "You are." "No." And Hyeyoung pouted. Tao laughed and said, "Ok, ok. My baby was not jealous. I'm yours, Hye. I wont leave you unless you want me to, ok?" And he kissed her lips again. Hyeyoung smiled while Tao's lips pressed against hers.

The school bell rang and they both broke the kiss and ran back to class, hand in hand. Kris stepped out behind them and looked at them running away.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

"I'm yours, Hye. I wont leave you unless you want me to, ok?" When these words left Tao's lips, I felt warmth. In my heart. That feeling only came to me whenever Kris looks at me. Am i falling in love with Tao?

 

Kris' POV

Ouch. It hurts. It really does. Why are they making out here? Dont they know I'll be able to see this? Hyeyoung, what did you do to me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS SO PART 3 IS OUT, SORRY, MY MOBILE AND LAPTOP RAN OUT OF BATTERY LAST NIGHT. SO HOW IS THE STORY TO FAR? THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME SUPPORT! 007 WILL COME OUT SOON! 007 MAY HAVE PARTS TOO, I'M NOT SURE YET. BUT STAY TUNED AND PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY TOO! THANK YOU!

 

 

LOVE LOTS