004 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Tao and HyeYoung reached the entrance of the majestic club. It turned out that Jessica had invited the whole cohord to this party, but she herself had something on and would be arriving later. Tao got off the car and walked to HyeYoung's side, to open the door for her. When Tao opened the door, everyone poured out to see who his lucky date was. Her legs came out first, showing off how long and slender they were, then she came out, looking down, not revealing the face first. She stood up and was back facing the crowd, and everyone saw the cutting of her dress. She turned to face the crowd, while looking down, creating suspense. They saw her entire dress and the guys started to wolf whistle, while the girls held their breath, wanting to consult this y lady on how to be y later on. HyeYoung faced Tao, and Tao nodded his head, she then looked up and seductively tucked her hair behind her right ear. Everyone was getting excited to see who this y goddess was, and they gasped when they realised that it was HyeYoung.

 

HyeYoung's POV

So, I have successfully captured everyone's attention, especially the guys. HyeYoung, calm your nerves and walk towards them, act like you are the iest and most wanted girl in the area now. Slowly swipe your fringe back with your right hand and smile. I laughed inside when I saw the guys look at me with lustful eyes, and girls looking at me with envy.

 

Tao's POV

Just seeing her acting y just turns me on. She is just so y, and when I saw the guys looking at her lustful eyes, I can't help but just go up to her, and hold her waist, showing everyone that this y goddess is my woman.

 

Author's POV

Tao handed his keys to the guy that would help people park their cars, and walked up to HyeYoung, grabbing her waist. HyeYoung looked at him and Tao just smiled at her. After they went inside, the others followed. Tao brought HyeYoung to the furthest couple seat and Tao left her to get her a drink. A guy classmate came towards her and sat next to her. He proceeds to put his hand on her shoulder and giving her a drink. HyeYoung rejected him and he proceeds to remove his hand from her shoulder and placing it on her thigh. He tried to slide his hand up her thigh when someone grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

 

Tao's POV

I was happily walking back to Hye when I saw some guy putting his hand on her thigh. How can that bastard?! I handed the drinks to the nearest people, and heard some girls screaming. I ran up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. I was so pissed so I threw him a punch. He fell to the floor and stared at me. When he saw who I was, he stood up and ran away, muttering a simple sorry.

 

Author's POV

Tao went back next to HyeYoung, who was slightly peeved at the male classmate for touching her. Tao ordered another two Martinis and the waiter placed them on the table in front of them. HyeYoung snatched one up and downed it. Tao tried to prevent her from drinking all at once, but he was too late. At this point, Kris walked in. HyeYoung grabbed this chance to stand up and wanted to walk towards the dance floor. Tao didn't realise that Kris was here, still he stood up and grabbed HyeYoung by her waist and pulled her into his arms. His hand slowly reached down to her , and d it. HyeYoung placed her hands on his chest and then looked at him, with a little disbelief in her eyes. Tao took this chance to lean in for the kiss.

 

Kris' POV

I was upset that Jessica couldn't accompany me here, and had to let me come here alone. When I stepped in, I looked for Hye immediately and at one glance, I saw her - in Tao's arms. How and when did she become so y? There was a feeling in me, because of that scene, but I recognised it as jealousy. Jealousy? Of her? She is just my best friend... I decided to sit at a place without the view of them. I tried to look away, but my gaze is always upon them. When I saw that Tao had his hand on her , I knew I couldn't just sit there. When Tao was about to kiss her, I walked up and pulled Hye away.

 

Author's POV

"How could you? Just touch my best friend like this?" Kris asked Tao, with his face on. Tao looked at Kris, holding onto HyeYoung, and smirked, saying, "Why can't I? She is just your best friend right?" Upon hearing that, HyeYoung removed her hand from Kris, and walked to Tao. "Yea! I am just your best friend." Kris was slightly angered by this, and pulled HyeYoung towards the bar. She sat down and ordered shots. She started downing them and Kris ordered shots too. They played games and they drank. It was soon 11pm and everyone was slightly tipsy. HyeYoung walked up to Tao and pulled him to the dancefloor when Kris was in the washroom. Tao was also tipsy and he started to run his hands up and down her waist and HyeYoung started to flirt with him. They were starting to get hot with each other, because they started kissing. Kris walked out of the toilet and saw them like this. He walked up to them and grabbed HyeYoung away. Kris lifted HyeYoung and carried her on his shoulder and Tao, being drunk, ran after Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS PART ONE OF MY NEW CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE THE SECOND PART LATER OK, I PROMISE! SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT ^^ COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME MAYBE? THANKS!

 

LOVE LOTS