007 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Kris arrived with Jessica half an hour later, Tao and Hyeyoung were already at the pool table. Tao was behind Hyeyoung, leaning closely to her, teaching her how to play pool. Kris was talking to Sehun and he was smiling until he turned his head and saw the two of them being so close. His smile fell and Jessica saw. She grabbed him and rubbed his sides, asking if he was alright.

Kris forced a smile and nodded. Jessica dragged him to the table where Tao and Hyeyoung was. Kris nodded at Tao, and stared at Hyeyoung. Tao held Hyeyoung's waist and Hyeyoung had her hand on his chest. Tao whispered something into Hyeyoung's ear and Hyeyoung giggled. Just by this scene, Kris was upset.

He took revenge by making out with Jessica. Hyeyoung flinched and looked away, turning into Tao's arms. Hyeyoung wrapped her arms around Tao's waist and whispered, "Sorry Tao. I can't help myself but feel sad.. I'm sorry...". Tao smiled at the couple making out in front of them and rubbed Hueyoung's back. "No worries Baby. I understand." Then he led her away to another table to continue the pool session.

Tao held Hyeyoung's waist and his hand travelled to her right cheek and he squeezed it. Hyeyoung jumped and Kris saw her slap Tao's arm and was smiling away.

 

Kris' POV

When did Hye allow Tao to touch her like that? What happened to the Hye that I know? Hyeyoung-ah...

 

Author's POV

Tao brought Hyeyoung to the bar to have something to drink. But before Hyeyoung could drink anything, she had the urge to throw up. She ran off to the toilet and Tao went chasing after her. In the busy club, Kris was keeping his eye on Hyeyoung the whole time. When he looked at his mobile phone for the time, he looked up and couldn't find Hyeyoung or Tao.

He looked around and saw Tao running after someone. He stood up and made his way to Tao. "What happened?" "It's Hye..." "What do you mean?" "She ran off... She seemed like she wanted to throw up." Tao said worriedly and Kris grabbed his collar, and said, "What did you do to her?" "I... I didn't do anything! I wanted to give her something to drink..."

Kris stared at Tao and Tao continued. "Before she even took a sip, she ran off to the toilet..." Just then Hyeyoung came out of the toilet, looking weak. Both Kris and Tao rushed forward but Hyeyoung fell into Tao's arms. Kris stood there, dejected. Tao had his hand on Hyeyoung's waist as he helped her to the nearest seat.

Hyeyoung patted Tao's hand. Tao had his arm over her shoulder and his hand on hers. "I'm fine... It must be something I ate. I'll see the doctor tomorrow. Don't worry." Hyeyoung said and smiled. Tao gave Hyeyoung a tight hug and whispered, "Thank God. I was so worried." Then he pushed her away at arm's length,  "Do you want me to accompany you tomorrow? To the doctor's?" 

Hyeyoung shook her head and laid her head on his chest. "I'll go alone. I will update you tomorrow ok?" Tao held her in his arms and nodded his head. Even though Kris can't hear what they are talking about, he was upset at the scene in front of him. He still can't figure out why he was feeling that way...

Jessica overheard whatever Hyeyoung and Tao had said. The truth is, Jessica still thinks that Hyeyoung had something for Kris and something gad happened to them that night. She decided to follow Hyeyoung to the doctors tomorrow to see what is going on.

Hyeyoung whispered, "Tao, I want to go home, I don't feel so well." Tao nodded and walked out with her. They hailed a cab and Tao sent her home.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I woke up with this terrible feeling of queasiness. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my temples, in attempt to ease my headache. I felt a need to puke and I ran towards the toilet. I leaned against the wall as I propped myself above the basin. My arm supported me as I looked into the basin. I looked up and looked at myself in the mirror. What is happening to me? As I thought of that question, the urge came and i tried puking, but nothing came out.

My thoughts ran wild. I patted my chest to ease the uneasiness. I was weak and my mind was not helping. Wait when was my last period? 28, 29, 30... It was supposed to be on the 13th of March, it was now 15th of May. I am 2 months late. I held my breath as I thought of the possibility. I can't be... But...

I figured I really need to see the doctor. I went to the nearby hospital and checked myself in. I went into my doctor's consultation room and after he examined me, he told me to wait outside. I waited and a nurse came up to me and directed me to the gynaecologist. Wait. Why? Oh my gosh. Am I?

Hye! Don't think about it. See what the doctor have to say first. I entered the room and sat down. The doctor was clicking something on the mouse, staring at the moniter and then she looked at me. "Hello Ms Park, I am your doctor, Doctor Im. I have news to tell you." I looked at her and my heart stopped at her next sentence.

"Well congratulations Ms Park," The doctor beamed before continuing. Congrats? What for? My mind went blank during this short few seconds of silence. Oh .  Seolma... Am I really...

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HI. I CAN FORESEE YOU GUYS KNOWING WHAT THE DOCTOR IS ABOUT TO SAY. BUT STILL I HOPE I CAN KEEP THE LITTLE SUSPENSE LEFT. THIS IS THE SECOND PART FOR 007. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! I WILL UPDATE TMR, I PROMISE! IN THE MEAN TIME, PLEASE ANTICIPATE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY? OR PERHAPS AN UPVOTE? THANK YOU!

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS