009 -3

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

I sat in class, and my mind wondered off into my day dream. "Park Hyeyoung! What are you thinking about?" The teacher shouted. The class snickered and I heard someone say, "She is busy thinking about Kris and Tao, playgirl!" I stared coldly at the girl who passed that remark and she looked away sheepishly. I looked at the teacher and smiled, "Nothing." "You better pay attention!".

After a while, lessons ended and I was resting my head on the table when my tummy grumbled. I looked at the clock on the wall and it clearly showed the time: 10.45am. I groaned because lunch break is at 12 noon. I caressed my tummy secretly and muttered, "Are you hungry already baby?" And i texted Tao.

 

Author's POV

Tao was having his lab lesson and his mobile was in his pocket. He was busy with his work and did not feel the vibration. Girls flocked to him to consult him on doing the experiment. Tao was uncomfortable with the attention but which guy doesn't like attention? Soon it was lunch time. Tao looked at the time and realised he was 10 minutes late. He checked his mobile phone and saw messages from Hyeyoung, saying she was hungry. Tao immediately ran to the canteen to grab some milk and bread.

 

Kris' POV

I was making my way to the canteen and walked past Hye's class. I carelessly shot a glance into the class, not expecting to see anyone inside. Then someone caught my eye. Hye's arm was on the table and she was resting on her arm. I peered into the class and saw Hye caressing her tummy. I guessed that she was hungry. I ran towards the nearest canteen, grabbing a sandwich and some fresh milk. I went back to her class and walked in. I placed those on her table.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

Something landed on my table and I looked up. I saw Kris and my heart was fluttering because he was next to me. I nodded at him and he said, "Hye, are you alright? You look so pale." And he cupped my face with his hands. I just smiled and said, "I'm alright. I'm just hungry..."

Kris then looked at the sandwich and milk on the table, then at me. I saw him nodding and I reached for the sandwich.

 

Kris' POV

My, why does Hye look so pale? She said she was hungry. I remembered that I had bought the sandwich and milk. I was worried for her, and I looked at the items i bought and nodded at her. I smiled when she reached for the sandwich.

 

Tao's POV

I ran back to class, worried that Hyeyoung was famished. I stopped at the door and saw a familiar back facing me. "Kris..." i muttered. Why is he here? Then I saw Hye biting into a sandwich. My heart fell. I walked in and placed the items i bought on Hye's table. I looked at Kris and placed my hand on his shoulder, somewhat thanking him for buying food for Hyeyoung.

I looked at Hye eating and just smiled. She looks so beautiful. Then my thoughts wondered to the child she is carrying. I looked at Kris and then at Hye. Somehow, Kris' expression when looking at Hye is different. I just could not put my hand on it.

As I was thinking about this, Hyeyoung reached for the bread I had bought for her. She was really hungry I guess, since she is eating for two. Kris had a puzzled look on his face.

 

Kris' POV

Isn't Hye a person that has a small appetite? She would normally be full just by eating a sandwich and drinking milk. Now she is downing her second sandwich? I looked at her and my mind wondered off.

She is so pretty. Why is she Tao's girlfriend? My heart cringed at that thought and I waved it off. Kris! What are you thinking! You have Jess! And with that I stood up and wanted to leave. Then someone grabbed my wrist.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I saw Kris standing up. I guess he is leaving. I grabbed his wrist and he looked down at me. I looked into his eyes and muttered, "Thank you." He smiled, and ruffled my hair. He said, "What are best friends for?" And left. I looked as he left and I heard Tao clearing his throat. I looked at him and immediately looked away. He tapped my shoulder and I twitched, wanting him to know I was angry. "Hey..." Tao started.

 

Tao's POV

Oh boy. She's mad. "Hey..." I said and looked at her. "Mummy..." I called out when she didn't give me any response. I grabbed her shoulders and her around to face me. She looked away from my eyes and I asked, "Baby, whats wrong?" "You forgot about me didn't you? I told you I was hungry, and I was hoping you would rush her the moment class ended! And you were late! Busy helping pretty girls ey?" She shouted and pouted.

Awww my baby is so cute! I hugged her and said, "I'm sorry baby, I was busy, yes, but I wasn't helping pretty girls. The only pretty one is the lady in front of me." I could heard her giggle and I released the hug. When I saw her smiling, i couldn't help but smiled too.

 

Author's POV

There was about half hour left for lunch break and Tao decided to bring Hyeyoung out for a small walk. They were walking down the corrider with Hye's arm linking with Tao's. Just when they were turning a corner, they bumped into two girls Tao helped earlier.

They looked at the linking arms and one said, "Tao oppa, thank you for helping me earlier in the lab! Couldn't have done it without you." And the other girl giggled when Tao smiled as a reply. Before they left, the girl winked at Tao. "." Tao muttered when she did that because Hyeyoung had released his arm.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

Those two girls. I let go of Tao's arm and stomped to the garden. Those two. Urgh! Why? Why in front of me? Winking? Smiling back? Are you serious? ! Tao said told me he wasn't helping pretty girls, WELL THOSE TWO WERE PRETTY. Gosh!

 

Tao's POV

Oops. I just got her to laugh and those girls had to say something about the lab session. I wonder how to appease her this time. Really. Never make a pregnant lady mad. I thought real hard while walking to the garden. I went towards her and gave her a back hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THE LAST PART TO 009! HOW WAS IT? I HAVE A FEELING I'M GOING OUT OF POINT... COMMENTS PLEASE ^^ WILL UPDATE A WHILE LATER! SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE AND THANK YOU FOR READING ^^

SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE?

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS