011 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Going to reward myself for going through the first of school without problems^^

***

 

Author's POV

***

High School Year 2

Start of school year

4.57pm

Hi Kris! How was your day? MINE WAS BEYOND AWESOME! Remember the guy I told you about? Damien? GUESS WHAT? HE ASKED ME OUT! OMGOMG!

I can see you shaking your head now but I DONT CARE! I have a boyfriend now! ^^ I don't know why he likes me. You see I'm such a plain jane. But everyone in school doesnt think so. They treat me like some queenka.

They said i looked pretty. You will too when you see me! Keke! Wait Damien just texted me! He said, "Hey baby, what are you doing?" HE CALLED ME BABY! KEKE

Talk to you next time^^ Bye!

A girl that awaits your return,

Hyeyoung

 ***

High School Year 2

Summer break

10.36pm

Erm. Hi Kris. I'm back from the poolside party. Ha i know it's too early to be home from a party but yeah. You must be thinking: "Isn't Damien with you?" Yeap that jerk was.

Why jerk? Ha. Urm. Tonight he did something really bad. He me. Yes. That bastard me. I thought he loved me. But when he forced himself on me, I... I'm sorry Kris. Wait hold up. I need to go dry my tears. Ha. Ha.*two dried up tears spots after the sentence*

Yeah, so I'm back. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I guess... Where are you now? I guess some place cool? Having fun? I miss you. I need you here with me. What happened to your promise of protecting me?

I know I can't blame you. But... *dried blood stains* oh . I'm having a nose bleed now. Haha i guess the heat and headache is getting to me. About the ... It is just pre marriage right? No big deal right? Many girls are doing it so I shouldn't care too much right?

And that bastard? I saw him making out with Jamie. That queen of the cheerleading squad. Jamie. They are together. I'm just a toy Damien played with. Ha. Joke. I am such a joke. I need you here next to me so badly right now.

I miss you so much. Please come back? Or at least call me.

A girl that loves you,

Hyeyoung

***

 

Kris started tearing when he read the journal entries. He flipped through them one by one and read every single word. His heart cringed when he saw dried blood stains on some pages. Hyeyoung always claimed it was the heat or the headache.

He brought the book to the living room and continued reading. Then one entry caught his eye.

 

***

Seoul Arts Academy Year 1

Middle of School year

Hey Kris. Nice seeing you with Jessica. Pretty girlfriend you have. Well I have Tao, so that makes us equal. Ha. Who am I kidding? I love you and after knowing you have a girlfriend, I got together with Tao. I feel like I was using him but he kept telling me it was alright.

*photo of ultrascan* You see that picture? It's the picture of our baby. Yes our. Remember that night Jessica threw a party for me? And you told me you had with some girl? Well that some girl was me. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to destroy your relationship with Jessica and I was sure I wouldn't get pregnant because we had under the influence of alcohol. But little did I know...

Don't worry. I will not ask you to take resposibilty for me. Tao had promised me to take of me and our baby. He will treat our baby like his own. I know you love Jessica. I won't come between the both of you. I wish you luck.

Even though I have Tao and I am starting to love him, you will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you Kris, ever since the graduation of elementary school. I will always be loving you. But now, I have Tao and our baby to love. See you around Kris.

Remember, you will always be in my heart.

A girl that really loves you,

Hyeyoung

***

 

Kris was sobbing like a little kid after reading this entry. "How could I not know?" He cried out as he leaned against the wall, slowly sliding to the ground. He raked his hair as he stared at the ultrascan. "Hello Junior. It's daddy. Hi! Nice to meet you..." His finger glided over the photo. "I'm sorry Hye. I should have known."

 

Kris' POV

Then something hit me. It hit me really hard. I held the journal tightly as I realised: I loved Hyeyoung. It wasn't just sibling love I've been feeling all these while. I loved Hye. Like how a boy should feel towards a girl. I placed the journal back on her desk and ran out with her pillow. I drove to the hospital at light speed because I wanted her to know I love her.

When I reached, I pushed open the door slightly and my heart dropped. Tao was on one knee and in his hand, was a ring box. He knelt in front of Hye and said, "Ms Park Hyeyoung, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no! Kris is too late! He realised too late! What will happen next?

OK SO THIS IS MY NEXT UPDATE AND I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WILL MY NEXT ONE BE... SO YEAH. PLEASE ANTICIPATE AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE!

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE?

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS