007 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Tao and Hyeyoung were like that for another 2 months. Hyeyoung found herself liking Tao even more, apart from some small arguments. But Tao always has his ways of making Hyeyoung forgive him.

Like this time, Hyeyoung found another bouquet of roses at her doorstep and another gift box beside it. It was the third one Tao had sent her, since their small argument yesterday.

 

Flashback

"Why is that girl hugging you?"

"Nothing. Baby, whats into you?"

"Nothing? And you returned the hug? Nothing? And you let the girl kiss you?"

"Baby, i dont know why she kissed me too. Suzy told me she felt faint and she fell into my arms. I had to hold onto her right? It wont be right if Tao lets a lady fall."

"Yea, you and your excuses. Can't you tell she likes you? She is into you! And you just let her kiss you? Tao..." Tears started to well up Hyeyoung's eyes. The painful memory that Damien had inflicted on her had replayed in front of her eyes again.

"Damien did the same to me. He kissed another girl in front of me."

"Damien again. Baby, just forget what he did to you!"

"You cant 'just forget' that that happened! How would you feel if I just kiss another guy now?" Hyeyoung taunted him.

"Dont you dare! Baby, please dont be so unreasonable. It was just a kiss!" Tao shouted at Hyeyoung and walked away. For the first time in their relationship, Tao had shouted at her, and left her alone.

Hyeyoung ran out of school and sat crying at the park. Tao regretted what he said and tried finding Hyeyoung but she was no where to be found. He called her but she didnt pick up.

Hyeyoung went home after crying and realised that it was dark. She reached her door and saw Tao standing outside. Hyeyoung ignored him and opened the door. He followed her in and Hyeyoung went straight to her room and shut the door.

"Baby, I'm sorry for what i said. I know i shouldnt hurt you like how Damien did. I'm sorry... Forgive me?" Tao pleaded outside her door. Then he heard crying and smashing of things. Tao was getting worried and pounded on her door.

"Baby!" He shouted when the room became quiet. He heard the door unlock and Hyeyoung opened it. Tao hugged her and kept apologising but Hyeyoung had fainted on him. He touched her forehead and realised that she was having a fever. He carried her bridal style and placed her on her bed. He then laid next to her after cooling her down.

Hyeyoung kicked Tao off the bed and gripped her collar when she realised that a guy was sleeping next to her. She was reminded by Damien again and she cried asking him to go away. Reluctantly, he left. But the next few days, Hyeyoung gave him the cold shoulder and the sending of gifts started.

End of flashback

 

Hyeyoung picked up the flowers and gift box, bringing them inside. There was a note saying, "Baby, stop giving me the cold shoulder... I miss you... Your hugs, your scent... Baby, I'm sorry. Forgive me?" And a picture of him pouting ended the note. She giggled and gave Tao a call.

"Baby?! YOU CALLED! Have you forgiven me?"

"Well I called you didnt I?"

"ASSA! BABY FORGAVE ME!" And him happy dancing could be heard.

"But..."

"BUT? Baby..." Tao's voice softened.

"I'm just joking! But please dont let me see you doing that again, I'll kill you."

Hyeyoung could feel him smile when she said that. "I promise! You wont! I cant afford to lose you too you know?" And he made kissing sounds before ending with a "I love you." Hyeyoung laughed and replied him with "I love you too."

 

Tao's POV

SHE FORGAVE ME! Ever since that argument, I really realised that I couldnt live without her. Her scent, her warmth, her hugs, they affect what I do. Without them, i get distracted very easily. I went to pick her up that day to go for a small make up date.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

Small actions like this, make me like him more. However, that gaping hole in my heart that Kris made, was painful. But Tao is helping me feel that hole up. I am grateful. And i like him for that.

 

Author's POV

Tao picked Hyeyoung up the next day and headed to school together. They spent the day talking and laughing, nuzzling noses together and looked at each other's eyes. The time at school ended fairly quickly and they left the school gates while Tao called someone to drive his car back. They were hugging each other's waist when a voice rang out.

"Tao! Hye!" The both of them spun around and saw Jessica running after them. Tao immediately stood in front of Hyeyoung, and Jessica knew what is going on. "Tao, i wanna apologise to Hye. Hye, i'm sorry for treating you like that the other night. Kris told me everything and I realised i maglined you..."

Hyeyoung stepped out after Tao looked at her, and smiled. Jessica then asked them both if they wanted to go play pool together. Tao saw Kris and the other classmates in the class walking slowly behind her. Hye agreed and Tao kissed her cheek.

Tao and Hye walked over to the pool club first, when the other lugged behind. It was a pool place, plus a pub. Nice place to go yeah? They settled down at the table and Hyeyoung laid on Tao's shoulder. Hyeyoung was preparing to face the crowd, and most importantly, Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAP SO HI! THIS IS THE FIRST PART TO 007 ^^ WILL UPDATE TONIGHT? BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY ON MY WAY TO WORK NOW. PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR READING!

SUBSCRIBE TOO?

 

 

LOVE LOTS