003

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Kris hugged HyeYoung for a full minute and when they let go, Kris used his hands to wipe away her tears away. HyeYoung smiled at him and held his hand, which was still on her face. "WOOTS!" voices rang out behind them and they spun around. Tao and Sehun stood behind them and cheered. Kris let go of HyeYoung immediately. Suddenly, a female voice rang out, "Baby!" Kris looked behind his friends and saw Jessica, the queenka of this school, and his girlfriend. Jessica ran up to Kris and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Kris caught her and they kissed.  HyeYoung was taken aback and managed to force a smile onto her beautiful face.

 

HyeYoung's POV

That lady, who is she? Why did she call Kris, Baby? Why did they hug? Why are they kissing? What is going on around here? I realised that Kris' friends were staring at me so I forced a smile onto my face. Kris turned to me and that lady, together with his friends, asked, "Kris, who is this beautiful lady here?" I was taken aback. I wasn't pretty, well not pretty enough to have a boyfriend, and the queenka and kingkas of this school actually said I was pretty. Kris nudged me and said, "Well, Baby, Tao and Sehun, this is my best friend since we were kids. HyeYoung, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. These two guys are my best friends, they were my roommates when I first came to Korea, Tao and Sehun." Girlfriend? Kris has a girlfriend now? What about me? "Urm, hello, nice to meet all of you, I am Park HyeYoung." and extended my hand for a handshake. Jessica shook my hand first, then the two guys decided to fight to see who gets to hold my hand first. I laughed at their antics and they smiled.

 

Tao's POV

Wow, this pretty lady is actually Kris' childhood friend? Her looks doesn't lose to Jessica and I can't understand why HyeYoung and Kris are just friends. They are so close together and they are just friends? If Kris doesn't want her, I do.

 

Sehun's POV

Kris is so blind. HyeYoung is so pretty and he chose this ice princess as his girlfriend? I looked at Tao and realised that he was staring at HyeYoung, I'm guessing that he likes her. I snickered and nudged Tao.

 

Author's POV

Jessica smiled at HyeYoung and she figured that since she is Kris' best friend, she should throw a party for her, to welcome her to the school, since she was the principal's niece. She placed a hand on HyeYoung's shoulder and invited her to her party at a reknown club. Kris looked at HyeYoung with pleading eyes when HyeYoung rejected Jessica. Seeing his puppy eyes look, she agreed. Tao and Sehun started to dance around. Kris hugged HyeYoung and whispered, "Thank you Hye. It means a lot to me, that you can make it." And he pulled away from the hug. HyeYoung could only force a smile. Jessica then held Kris' arm and pulled him away, Kris then kissed her cheek, then Jessica playfully slapped his arm. HyeYoung could only look at them enviously.

 

HyeYoung's POV

He has a girlfriend. Look at how loving they are. Kris, what about me? I loved you since we graduated from elementary school. How could you? HyeYoung, get a hold of yourself, Kris isn't yours in the first place, he doesn't even know you love him. Now he has a girlfriend, just give them your blessings. But... I can't....

 

Author's POV

HyeYoung left the class when the school bell rang. Just as she was exiting the gates, Tao ran up to her and asked if he could pick her up, to go to the party together. HyeYoung found no reason to reject him so she agreed. She then went home after school and quickly took a bath. She came out, wrapped in a towel, and she began to apply makeup on herself. She wanted to seduce every man in the club, and with that in her mind, she did the most seductive eye makeup. She wanted to make Kris jealous, even though she was sure he wouldn't be. She walked to her closet and she dropped her towel on the floor. She opened the closet door and picked the iest outfit inside. The dress was navy blue, and it was ed. It was a halter neck and there was a chain dangling from it. The end of the chain is connected to the back of the dress, which was resting at the top of her . It had a deep V-neck in front, shamelessly flaunting her cleavage. She figured she was ready and she let down her hair. Before leaving, she sprayed on some perfume, Victoria's Secret's Bombshell. She left the house thinking that this might be the best night of her life, but she thought wrong. She walked out and saw Tao leaning against his Porshe and she walked right up to him.

 

Tao's POV

My jaw dropped when HyeYoung appeared in front of me. goddess. I looked at her from head to toe to head again. I can't help it but my eyes fell on her cleavage and she placed a hand on my chin, tilting my face to meet hers. She laughed seductively, and cooed, "Naughty boy, my eyes are up here." then she kissed my cheek. She then placed a hand on my chest, when I tried to kiss her on the lips, and pushed me away. She then walked to the passenger's seat and I stared at her back. Her dress was so dangerously cut, yet so beautiful on her. I figured that Jessica wouldn't look as y as HyeYoung if she wore this dress. The back of her dress was daringly cut that the bottom of the dress may reveal her , if she bent down. I know I just met her, but I can't help myself but to like her even more. She has two images, one being a shy and cold school girl and one being a hot and y lady. I smiled to myself. Kris is so dumb, if he doesn't want her, I am so moving in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH SO THIS IS THE UPDATE OF MY STORY. DON'T WORRY, I'LL GET TO THE MAIN POINT IN THIS STORY SOON. I PROMISE. PLEASE COMMENT TO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY. I AM STILL WONDERING IF I SHOULD LET TAO WOO HYEYOUNG. PLEASE COMMENT IF I SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT MAKE TAO CHASE HER. THANK YOU FOR READING AND REALLY, PLEASE COMMENT! WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY MAYBE?

 

LOVE LOTS