016

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

I reached home and started to gather the last few bits of my belongings. I sat on the sofa and called my guardian. She was the one that helped me get used to the surroundings in Korea, so I felt that there is a need to tell her that I'm going back to the States. She came over immediately after getting my call, she said she wanted to cook me something before I left.

Even though I was only left with 2 hours before I needed to check in for my flight, I sat down with her and talked. She was shocked that I was leaving early- too early. I smiled and just brushed her questions on why I am leaving earlier than usual aside. She left reluctantly and I gave her my spare keys. I would be back but I just dont know when. I didnt want to sell my flat, so I wanted my guardian unni to help me look after the house.

After she left, I prepared myself. I am sure I will miss Sehun and the people I knew here. I called Sehun and he picked up. "Hey Sehun!" "Hyeyoung! Whats up?" "Nothing, I just want to let you know that I will be leaving. I cant tell you where but i wont be coming back. Please take care of yourself. I really like you. Lets stay in touch." "Hye... Why are you going away? Why-" "Bye Sehun, I will see you soon, I guess." And I ended the call.

I sighed as I ended the call, I feel sorry for telling Sehun at the last minute. Grabbing my bag and luggage, I opened the door and stood there. I turned around to look at the house one more time and closed the door behind me. I hailed a cab and went towards the airport. As i stared out the window, memories flashed by like they are happening in front of my eyes.

I saw the class having fun together. I saw the times when Sehun showed care towards me. I saw the times of laughter I had with Tao. I saw the times where Kris and I had fun times together. I could see him throwing his arm on my shoulders, locking me, and knuckled my head or ruffled my hair. I wiped away a stray tear as those thoughts came up. "Maybe my leaving is right." I whispered as the raindrops trickled down the window. Soon we reached the airport. I paid my fare and alighted.

I can't believe I'm heading back to the States just after 7 months of being here. I walked towards the departure gate, thinking of the time when I just came. I laughed as the thought of my initial reaction when I realised my scholarship was in Korea. I know, giving up my scholarship for a guy is not worth it, but I really need a break.

Tao has always loved me and I have decided to just love him and let Kris go. I know Tao will be going to the States to find me and I would like us to get married there. I would just continue my studies there with Tao, I know I sound selfish to ask Tao to go to the States with me.

I felt dumb that I actually came here because Kris was here, and I wasn't here entirely for the scholarship. I walked towards the gate and pulled out my passport when I heard, "HYEYOUNG!".

I turned my head and saw Kris running towards me.

 

Kris' POV

I reached the airport and ran in. The airport I frequent seemed so gigantic all of a sudden. I ran towards the gates and saw Hye walking towards it. I couldnt bear for her to go and I shouted "HYEYOUNG!" to get her attention. She turned and look at me. I saw her beautiful face and it ached my heart that she was leaving, and I dont know where she would be heading.

I ran up towards her and gave her a hug. I squeezed her tight in my hug, and she returned my hug. She then let her hands fall limp next to her. I released the hug and looked at her. I grabbed her shoulders and said, "Why are you leaving? Why?" Hyeyoung just smiled and looked into my eyes. "What happened to not leaving each other no matter what?".

She just continued to look at me and I saw tears glistening in her eyes. I couldnt control the tears swimming in my eyes and I blinked. They fell and I crashed my lips into hers, while holding onto her face. She just stood there and let me kissed her. Tears ran down my cheeks as I kissed her for a full two minutes. I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. "Please don't go..." "It's all too late now right?" Hyeyoung finally said something.

"Please Hye... How am I to live without you? How am I to breathe without you? I can't lose you." Hyeyoung looked at me and her tears dropped. "I'm sorry..." And she wanted to enter the gates. "I love you." I said as she turned and took a step forward. I watched as she paused in her steps. "I love you." I said again.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I love you. He said it. He said it. I turned and faced him tears ran down my cheeks again. I looked at him and cupped him face with my left hand. "I love you too Kris, I really do. But this is all too late." I said to him as I caressed his cheek with my thumb. "I'm sorry I have to go..." I said and kissed his forehead.

 

Author's POV

Kris stood frozen as Hyeyoung stepped away from him. Kris was looking down at his feet. Hyeyoung walked into the gate and turned around. "Kris!" She called out. Kris woke from his daze and faced her. "I love you best friend! I always will!" Hyeyoung said aloud. Kris looked on as Hyeyoung wiped a tear from her face and blew a kiss to Kris. Hyeyoung then said, "Bye! I'll see you again!" And turned away from Kris. Kris teared but he smiled. "Bye! Best friend." He called out and Hyeyoung waved her hand without facing him.

But Hyeyoung was tearing so badly. She had to refrain from turning around and running to Kris. She breathes in deeply and walked forward. "Bye Kris..." She muttered and headed towards her departure gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, this is my last chapter to this story. I hope this didn't disappoint any of you! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME TILL NOW! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING TO ME, AND BEING PATIENT WITH ME! SO MUCH LOVES!

I am so happy everyday because my number of sibscribers keeps growing. I really thank all of you for subscribing to me. It is a form of encouragement and I didn't feel like giving up^^ Thank you so much. ^^

SEQUEL BE UP SOON! Soon... ^^

Please support my sequel when it comes up ok? *blows kisses*

(I added a short paragraph because I realised I had completely forgotten to write about Tao here. Thank you to Mona90 and Shen0801 for bringing Tao up. *sorry, dont kill me, fans of Tao. Will have more focus on Tao and Hyeyoung in the sequel*)

 

(Update 280215) OMG THIS CHAPTER WASNT RELEASED? SINCE WHEN? HOLY. SORRY! For those who didnt read this chapter, I just realised ><

 

 

LOVE LOTS