009 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Tao felt Hyeyoung relax and her arms fell limp. Tao thought Hyeyoung had fainted but he heard a soft snore and laughed silently to himself. He rested her head on her pillow and went to pack her stuff that had spilled all over the floor. He saw the consultation card to Doctor Im, the gynae.

 

Tao's POV

Doctor Im? Gynae? Why does Hye have such items? Is she? I called the number on the card and the doctor confirmed my suspicions. I counted the days and months after the day Kris and Hye had . The dates match... So Hye is pregnant with Kris' child? I raked my hair as I fell on the sofa. This... Is not happening... Hye...

 

Author's POV

Hye woke up a 2 hours later and walked out slowly from her room. She saw Tao sitting in the living room with a dazed look and saw his mobile in one hand, and her consultation card. She ran up towards him and grabbed her card away. Tao looked at her and she laughed nervously.

"Ha... Tao, why are you still here?"

"Hye," Tao looked at Hyeyoung with all seriousness. "Are you pregnant?"

"Tao..."

"Tell me. Are you pregnant? Is it Kris' child?"

Hyeyoung sat next to Tao and placed her hand on his. "Tao..." Tao then grabbed Hyeyoung's arms and squeezed them tight, "Tell me!"

"Tao, let go... You're hurting me!"

"Tell me!"

"YES! I am pregnant with Kris' child! Are you happy now?!" Tao's grip loosened and he looked at his hands. Hyeyoung placed her small hands on his cheeks and raised his head. She planted a kiss on his forehead, then his lips. "Baby, please... Don't be like this..."

Tao refused to look at her and he felt tears on his hand, which was on Hyeyoung's laps. He looked up and saw tears coming out of Hyeyoung's eyes. He softened and removed her hands from his face, holding them in his hands. "Don't cry, Hye. Please." 

"How not to? You shouted at me!" Hyeyoung said and tears starting falling again. Tao held her cheek and caressed her cheek with his thumb, wiping away the tears. He let out a small but sad smile. "I'm sorry, Hye..." Hyeyoung took that as Tao was going to leave her so she stood up and wanted to get out of the house. Tao looked at his hands, thinking of what to say next.

But the moment she took a step away from the couch, she felt a pain in her lower abdomen. She thought that the pain will be over after she took a nap. She leaned against the wall and her hand naturally went to her tummy. She wanted to endure the pain but it was unbearable.

She let out a small wince and Tao immediately looked at her direction. He ran up to her and she looked up at him with a pained expression. "Tao- Ugh..." Hyeyoung let out a another groan. "Hye! Are you alright?" "My tummy.... It hurts..." Hyeyoung let out a small whisper and passed out in Tao's arms.

"Hye!" Tao shouted as he tapped her cheek. He immediately carried her to his car and drove to the hospital. Once there, he carried her to the nurses and shouted, "I need a doctor here! Help!" Doctor Im came running out and saw a very worried Tao and an unconscious Hyeyoung.

She immediately brought Hyeyoung, on a wheeling table, to the emergency room. Tao was left outside to wait for her. After a while, Doctor Im came out and Tao immediately stood up.

"Are you her boyfriend?" She asked and Tao nodded. "How is she?" "She's fine but you need to take care of her better. She is two months pregnant and still in the first trimester. Please ensure she doesn't get too upset and make sure she eats well." Tao just nods his head at whatever she says and she ended with, "Remember to bring her back for her checkup every month ok?"

Tao nodded again and she laughed. "Don't be so tense. You'll do fine." After saying that, she left and Tao rushed into the room to see Hyeyoung. She was slowly sitting up and Tao rushed to help her. She swiped his hands away and asked him to go away. She was still upset at the entire event.

Tao sat down and apologised for what he said and kissed Hyeyoung on her forehead. Hyeyoung softened and held his hand. "Tao, should I abort the baby?"

 

Tao's POV

When she fainted, I was panicking! I didn't want anything to happen to her. Even though the child in her is not mine, but since I love her, I can't possibly leave her right? The child is innocent too. I drove at a madman's speed to get her to the hospital. She went inside and I had to stay outside. No one knows what was going on inside except the doctors. I kept praying, hoping both Hye and the child would be alright.

The doctor, I assumed to be Doctor Im, came out and updated me. There was an immense feeling of relief overwhelmed me. I was so afraid of losing her. And I know she would be so depressed if she lost the child, since it was made with Kris. I heaved a sigh of relief aand entered the room.

I saw that she wanted to get out of the bed to go somewhere. I rushed to her to help her bt she hit my hands away. I looked at her helpless and saw that her eyes were glistening. She had been crying. I apologised and apologised. I felt that I was in the wrong to shout at her. She was the victim here, and I chose to shout at her instead of being with her. 

I felt her calm down and I leaned in to kiss her forehead. She held my hand and I knew she had forgiven me. I helped her prop herself against the wall behind her, so she could sit up. After placing a pillow behind her back, I sat down next to her. I felt her hand on mine. I looked up at her and she said, "Tao, should I abort the baby?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HEY, THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF CHAPTER 009 ^^ I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS UPDATE! ^^ SO YEAH, COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED! PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU FOR READING ^^

SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE MAYBE? KEKE ^^

 

 

LOVE LOTS