009 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Tao's POV

Did she just ask me if she should abort the child? I stared at her and she asked again, "Tao, should I abort the baby?". My head was dying to tell her to abort but I know in my heart that she won't be able to handle the post-abortion feels. I looked into her beautiful eyes and asked, "Hye Dear, do you want to abort the baby?"

Hye started to tear up and she said, "I... I don't want to... But i feel that i betrayed you. I'm your girlfriend, yet I'm having someone else's child. I love you and yet this child is someone else's. But if I abort the baby, i feel that i let them down, both Kris and the baby. But if I don't, Jessica-" and she paused.

I looked at her and asked in a serious tone, "Jess? She knew about your pregnancy? Is that why she was hitting you earlier?" She was stunned and shook her head. I knew immediately that she was lying. I brought her into my arms and her head. "Don't worry baby... I'll take care of you and the baby, like he's my own..."

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I don't know what I did to ever know this wonderful person and have him next to me, in my life. I wrapped my arms around his waist and thanked him. He was standing next to me and I asked if I could go home. Tao nodded and he helped me with the papers for discharge. He helped me home and even cooked dinner for me. I was thankful that I had talked to him about the thought of abortion.

I thought about what he had said and what my own thoughts were, then I've decided. I am not going to abort the baby. I slowly made my way from the living room to the dining table and Tao brought chicken porridge from the kitchen. He helped me fill my bowl and I placed the spoon in my mouth. In my haste, I forgot it was hot and I scalded my tongue.

Tao saw and laughed. He gave me a glass of water and I gulped it down. He then took the bowl from me, taking a spoonful of porridge, blowing on it and handed me the spoon. I chuckled and took a bite. There was this warm feeling in me and I felt like I was really loved. It even took my mind off Kris.

 

Author's POV

Tao had stayed at Hyeyoung's place for the night to take care of her. He slept next to her and had his arm over her waist as Hyeyoung's back was close together with his chest. It was 6 in the morning when Hyeyoung had the urge to puke. She hastily got up from the bed and ran to the toilet.

She scrambled out of Tao's arms and that woke Tao. Her running made Tao jolt up from his sleep. Hyeyoung hastily slammed shut the toilet door and Tao made his way to the outside of the toilet. Attempts to vomit could be heard from the toilet. Tao opened the door and saw Hyeyoung cowering over the basin. He went over and patted her back, wanting to make Hyeyoung feel better. Hyeyoung sat on the toilet, with the cover down, and patted her chest.

Tao went to the kitchen to get her a cup of warm water. Hyeyoung staggered out of the washroom and Tao ran forward to help her onto the chair. He handed her the glass of water. Hyeyoung slowly gulped down the water and handed the glass back to Tao. Tao patted her back and chuckled.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just feel so blissful now."

"I'm feeling so queasy, having morning sickness and you are feeling blissful?" Hyeyoung said and pouted. Tao pecked her lips and tapped her nose. "No pouts baby. I don't want our baby to be pouty." With that sentence, Hyeyoung started to tear up. "Why... why are you crying?" Tao asked her nervously, afraid that he had said something wrong.

"Nothing... It is just that you said our baby." "And you are crying because of that? Silly girl." Tao said and patted her head. "Well, I guess pregnant ladies are really prone to crying..." "Yea, I can see that." Tao chuckled and helped Hyeyoung back to the bed to catch some more sleep.

At 7.15am, Hyeyoung woke up to find her bed empty, Tao was not beside her. She panicked and she stood up, slowly making her way out. She opened the bedroom door and the smell of bacon hit her. She slowly walked towards the kitchen and saw Tao there.

He was clad in his long pants that Hyeyoung had prepared for him at her place. He was in front of the stove, and an apron was tied to him. Hyeyoung made her way quietly behind him and surprised him with a back hug. Tao smiled and turned around, kissing her forehead then her lips. He placed the bacon strips he was cooking onto their plates. Breakfast was ready.

Eggs, bacon, all American breakfast. There was milk and orange juice on the table. Tao placed the plates on the table and held Hyeyoung's hand. He then bent down and plaved his ear on her tummy. "Hey there junior! It's daddy here!" Hyeyoung laughed when he said that.

They had their breakfast and made their way to school. In the car, Tao was nagging at Hyeyoung to be careful and to stay put in her seat. Even during lunch, Tao would bring her food. Hyeyoung placed her hand on his and chuckled, " I know. I know. Daddy, stop being so uptight!" They laughed and reached school.

They were having different lessons from the start of school till lunch. Tao was reluctant to leave Hyeyoung, but she asked him to go to class. "Goodbye Daddy. See you later!" "Be careful yeah Mummy?" And they both went to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR TODAY! WILL UPDATE AGAIN TMR ^^ HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS PART CHAPTER ^^ SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT PART^^ COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED! THANKS FOR READING!

SUBSCRIBE OR AN UPVOTE? BOTH? KEKE

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS