006 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

HyeYoung's POV

I don't know what overcame me, I just ran away. Onto the streets and people were staring. They must be thinking Why is she wearing so ily? Is she like a hooker or something? I withstood the stares and just walked forward. I folded my arms as I walked through the cold breeze of the early morning, I regret not bringing out a small cardigan with me, my dress is so revealing and so less coverage. I looked at my watch and realised it was 2.30am. I walked and walked, then I felt a searing pain shoot up. I fell and I looked at my feet. Then did I realise that I was barefooted and I had stepped on some glass that some jerk had threw on the ground. I got up, bearing the pain, and staggered to the nearest wall and leaned against it. When suddenly...

 

Author's POV

HyeYoung was hurt, both physically and emotionally. She leaned against the wall, trying to figure how to stop the bleeding, when a group of thugs found her. "Hey y, alone? Which oppa do you want for company?" "JongHyun Hyung! Just take her already!" "Don't rush me." This JongHyun then told the guys to lookout as he gets down to business. HyeYoung was afraid, and backed away, but unluckily for her, she backed into a wall. JongHyun caged her between him and the wall and pinned her hands on the wall. "Please, don't... Don't do this..." HyeYoung pleaded and it was useless. JongHyun started to leave wet sloppy kisses on Hyeyoung's neck as she shruggled, trying to get out of his grip. When JongHyun slid his hand up her skirt, the image of Damien flashed into her mind.

 

Flashback

"Dear, don't do this... I'm not ready..." "What is there to be 'not ready' about?" Damien said as he kissed her neck, and started travelling downwards. He nibbled on Hyeyoung's skin a liitle, and she let out an accidental moan. "You see, just by that moan, I know you are ready." And he slid his hand down her pants. Hyeyoung and Damien were both at Damien's place, where he had threw a poolside party. Bikini babes and hot, muscular guys were all over the place and taking this chance, Damien led Hyeyoung upstsirs, to his room.

They were making out on the bed when Damien decided to take this further. He started to below and Hyeyoung moaned. Damien undid her pants. Hyeyoung broke away from the kiss and stopped him with her hand. "Please..." Hyeyoung pleads. Damien just kept quiet and he felt himself getting hard. He rubbed himself on her thigh and Hyeyoung was shocked. She tried to shruggle because she knew where this was going. Damien was strong, and pinned her down by lying on her, as his hands undid his pants.

Hyeyoung was tearing when he pinned her down. "Don't worry baby, I'll be nice and gentle." and he penetrated her. She screamed in pain, and started crying. Damien just continued with his act and did not even bother that he was actually hurting Hyeyoung. Hyeyoung felt helpless and just laid there under the strong male as he finished his business. When he was done, he stood up and started dressing up, leaving Hyeyoung on the bed, tears staining her face. He smirked and left the room. Hyeyoung cried freely and went to his bathroom to clean herself up.

When she was done, she went downstairs to the poolside and saw Damien making out with another girl. "Baby, what are you doing?" Hyeyoung went up to them, angered. "What baby? He is my boyfriend!" The girl he was making out with said coldly. Hyeyoung just nodded, breaking inside. Damien looked up and said, "Hyeyoung, we are over. Jamie here is my real girlfriend, I am just playing you with you." Hyeyoung started crying and ran out of the house, clad in her bikini and outerwear.

End of flashback

 

"Stop! Get away from me!" Hyeyoung shruggled, her actions were more agitated as she thought of Damien her. "Oh, someone's fiesty!" JongHyun said as he started to rip her dress from the V-neck and the bottom of the dress. Hyeyoung was getting very afraid and was crying. "Please, let go of me!" She screamed and she figured that no one will hear her. She kicked him at his prized jewels and tried to make a run for it. The guys that were on lookout blocked her escape and one of them slapped her. Hyeyoung fell to the ground, grazing her knee. She looked up, her face red from the impact, when suddenly someone grabbed the one who had slapped Hyeyoung by the collar and sent him sprawling behind.

 

Tao's POV

"HYE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" This is so worrying! Where can this girl go?! Hye better be alright! Senarios of many kinds flashed into my mind. Would she get into a car accident? Got kidnapped? Got molested? When I thought of that, I heard a girl screaming. My instinct told me it was Hye and I ran towards the direction of the sound. "Stop! Get away from me!" the voice rang out as I got closer. This is no doubt Hye's voice! I ran towards the commotion and I saw a group of boys walking towards Hye, whose dress was ripped. I saw one of them slap her and she fell to the ground. That move made my anger rise up. I grabbed the nearest guy by his collar and gave him  punch. The other guys started to come at me, and I just shook them off, I had been involved in mixed martial arts when I was a child. The only thought I have in my mind, was that I needed to get Hyeyoung away from this people.

When I was dealing with the guys, the leader had gotten a hold of Hyeyoung. The others were all beaten to the ground and I stood in front of the leader, who had his arm around Hye's neck. "Let go of her you monster!" I screamed. Just then one of the underlings ran up to him and said, "JongHyun Hyung! Let's go! Police..." And the thugs ran off. Hye fell to the ground and I ran up to catch her. She struggled in my arms, "GET AWAY FROM ME! DAMIEN!" Damien? Her ex-boyfriend? "Let go of me!" She screamed and I hugged her tightly. "It's me, Tao... It's me..."

She pushed me away and looked at me with her tear-stained, but still beautiful face. "Oh, Tao!" she said as she buried her head on my chest. "Thank God it's you!" and she started crying. "Shhhh, I'm here..." I said, patting her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY READERS! THIS IS PART ONE OF 006! WILL UPDATE PART 2 LATER! THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER! SO COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED!

SUBSCRIBE MAYBE?

 

 

LOVE LOTS