001

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Her chance came when she graduated from high school. There was a scholarship to study in an art school overseas and HyeYoung was awarded the scholarship. She perked up after she heard the name of the country. "Korea? KOREA?!" She repeated the name of the country twice when the teacher told her. She beamed and walked back to her class from the teachers' office.

Students stared at her as she walked down the corridor. They were shocked to see the cold queenka known throughout school, smiling. She entered the class with that smile still on and the guys began falling in love with her all over again. The girls started to gossip about her, HyeYoung would shoot them with glares to shut them up usually, but she didn't because she was in a good mood.

She went home and wrote in her little journal. She wrote all those things that she had experienced in it, like she was actually talking to Kris. She packed her stuff and sat on the bed. She didn't want to leave this place, but she had to. The flight to Korea was the next day. She decided to go to Korea 2 months earlier to familiarise herself there and build her language better there.

Her mother was Korean and they had been conversing in Korean until HyeYoung's mother died in the accident. She laid on the bed and fell asleep, tears falling out of her eyes when she closed them. The alarm rang the next day and she sprang up immediately. She quickly got ready and went to the airport. She checked in and waited for boarding. She sat there, unable to contain her excitement.

Flight TR 2468 towards Korea is now ready for boarding.

She heard the announcement over the system and she walked towards the boarding gate. Soon, she was on her way to Korea.

 

A few hours later, the plane touched down in Korea and she was very excited. She saw her guardian outside when she came out and the guardian brought HyeYoung to the small house enough for a person to stay in, to let HyeYoung rest and they promised to go out the next day.

The guardian, being a wonderful lady, brought HyeYoung to her new school - Seoul Arts Academy. They then went in to settle all the things for her settlement in the new school. The guardian then took HyeYoung to tour the area she was living in, to let her know her surroundings well. HyeYoung tried to find out about Kris and his family, since his family is well known in the country.

But no one knows anything because his family was very protected and secretive I guess. HyeYoung return home everyday, wondering about Kris. She was getting ready to give up finding him, and focus on her upcoming studies. Two months passed quickly and the next day, was the start of the school term. She wondered again, the school Kris might be going.

 

RING~~~~ RING~~~ WAKE UP~~~

HyeYoung's alarm rang and the soothing voice of Kris' filled her ears. She recorded his voice as her alarm ringtone, so she could hear him everyday. It was 7am and school starts at 9am. She got up and got ready. HyeYoung cooked a simple breakfast for herself and she left the house. She was excited the night before, so she didn't sleep well.

Yawning, she stepped into a café to order herself a coffee. As she waited, a group of boys entered the café, laughing. She turned and looked at them, and found that they were all handsome and cute! But the one back-facing her caught her attention. He looks so familiar... she thought to herself. 

"Hey Miss, your coffee is ready. 3800 won please."

"Ok. Hold on..." HyeYoung said as she looked into her wallet. She was 200 won short. She was panicking and the lady at the counter was looking at her, waiting for her payment. Suddenly a guy's voice rang out, "I'll pay for her." and he handed the lady 3800 won. She looked up to thank him, but he had gone off. I saw that he was the same guy she found familiar looking.

Without thinking much, HyeYoung headed towards the school, enjoying the hot coffee in contrast with the small breeze blowing at her. She entered the school and headed to the principal's office. Everything was settled and the form teacher to her class brought her to her classroom. When she was following the teacher, she caught a glimpse of the same familar guy she saw at the café. KRIS? she thought but shook her head. He didn't contact her like he promised.

She entered the class with the teacher and the teacher said, "Good morning class, we have a new student in our class. HyeYoung, please introduce yourself." "Hello everyone, my name is Park HyeYoung and I am from the States. Please take good care of me! Nice to meet you all!" She said and the guys in the class whistled, HyeYoung blushed. She decided to throw aside her cold image and embraced the new confident self. She was told to sit beside the guy that looked so familar to HyeYoung. That guy was resting his head on the table.

When she shuffled to her seat, HyeYoung accidentally kicked the his table. That guy jerked his head up and HyeYoung's jaw dropped as the rate of her heartbeat increased.

"Kris?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO YEAH ^^ THE SECOND UPDATE TO THE STORY ^^ KRIS IS BACK! HOW WOULD KRIS REACT? HOW WOULD THEIR RELATIONSHIP GO? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT! THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED, GOOD OR BAD.

SUBSCRIBE TOO?

 

LOVE LOTS