014

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I realised I was in the hospital. I tried to move but my lower abdomen hurt. My hand slowly and naturally moved onto my tummy. "Hey Junior, are you alright in there?" I said as I smiled. Just then, Doctor Im came in with a smile. She set her clipboard on the table near my bed, "How are you feeling Ms Park?". I smiled at Doctor Im and nodded my head. I slowly sat up and asked, "Doctor Im, how did I end up here?" "Oh, you fell down the stairs and Kris carried you in." "Kris? Then my baby?"

Doctor Im smiled at me and said, "You rest now ok?" and left. I didn't think much and just leaned against the wall.

 

Kris' POV

When I came out from the washroom, I saw Doctor Im entering Hye's ward and I ran up to her. I sat outside till she came back out. Doctor Im slowly closed the door and I saw her smile disappeared as the door closed. I went up to her and Doctor Im looked at me. "Mr Wu, I need to talk to you." I saw her face and immediately knew it was something bad. I then followed her to the area after turning a corner from Hye's ward.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I wanted to lie back down when I remembered Doctor Im saying that Kris brought me here. I slowly sat up, and wore my shoes as I slowly stood up. My lower abdomen was hurting a little and I figured it was the after effects of tumbling down the stairs. I didn't think too much into it and went out of my ward. I turned to my right and saw Kris disappearing behind the corner. I remembered there was a vending machine there and figured he wanted to get coffee, so I slowly made my way to where I last saw him.

I stopped a few steps from him and I saw Doctor Im talking to Kris.

 

Kris' POV

My heart fell when I heard what Doctor Im said. "Are you telling me that Hyeyoung miscarried?" I muttered and looked at Doctor Im. "I'm sorry, she was bleeding too much and the placenta had shifted. She was losing too much blood. It was either she dies with the already dead child, or we clear her womb... We can't afford to wait for the father to sign the forms. She was in too much danger." Doctor Im said and shook her head. I raked my hair as the news of the lost of MY child slowly sank in. "I am sorry for your loss..." Doctor Im said and left.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

My baby? Gone? My hand reached to my tummy and I tried to feel for my baby's heartbeat. There was nothing. I miscarried? How?! Why?! I fell to the floor and stared into space. The news slowly sunk in and my tears started pouring.

 

Kris' POV

I punched the wall and heard someone fall to the ground. I spun around and saw Hyeyoung staring into space and crying. I ran up to her, "Hye, what are you doing here?" Hyeyoung avoided my question, and grabbed my sleeve. "Kris, tell me. Is my baby really gone? Are you lying to me?" I looked into her eyes and cupped her face, "You heard?" Hyeyoung looked at me with teary and fearful eyes. I couldn't bear to tell her, but she needed to know.

"You are lying!" She screamed the moment she saw my head nod. She started to hit my chest repeatedly as she cried out. "You are lying to me! Don't lie to me! Don't li-" And she collapsed in my arms. "Hye!" I shouted and looked around. "NURSE!" I shouted again as I lifted her up. I ran to Hye's room and left her on the bed. Nurses and Doctor Im came rushing in and I was shoved outside.

I clapped my hands together and prayed, "Please, Hye. Please be alright! I already lost my child, I can't afford to lose you too." And Tao ran up towards me. "Kris, Hye...?"

 

Tao's POV

I was so angry and devastated when Kris told me. I grabbed his collar and shouted, "KRIS! WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Kris just looked at me and shook his head. I let him go slowly and fell sitting on the seats. Suddenly, we saw Doctor Im and the nurses coming out of her ward. We ran up to Doctor Im and asked, "How is she?", at the same time. "She was too agitated and fainted. She just had a miscarriage and she was too emotionally unstable... Please don't let her be too agitated." I looked at Kris and he looked at me. We both then nodded at her and Doctor Im left.

 

Author's POV

Kris stepped forward to enter the ward but Tao stopped him. "Kris, let me. I will update you." Tao said and entered the ward. Kris sighed dejectedly and made his way to the seats and sat down. When Tao entered the room, Hyeyoung was back facing him. He could hear soft sobs coming from her. He walked towards her bed and whispered, "Hey baby..." Hyeyoung spun around on the bed and saw Tao's face. She sat up and said, "Tao, I lost the baby..." and started crying again. Tao brought her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "Shhh..." Tao said while patting her head.

She started to pound her fists on Tao's chest and was crying very hard. Tao realised she was getting very agitated. He hugged her very tightly, forcing her to stop hitting him. "Please don't be like this... Please... We can always have another baby... Please Hye..." Then he felt Hyeyoung calm down and he released his hug. Tao lifted her chin with his fingers and looked into Hyeyoung's eyes. They were still wet with tears and soft sobs rocked her body.

Tao kissed her forehead and Hyeyoung wrapped her arms around his waist as she laid her head on his chest. "Don't worry Hye, we can always have another baby..."

 

Hyeyoung's POV

I did not just lose my baby, I had lost my only family member. The only family that I have that runs the same blood as mine. Now that he is gone, I have no one... Then I looked up at Tao. Well, at least I still have him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter is so sad... I don't even know why I made it so sad... I can literally cry now, really...

SO YEAH. THE NEXT CHAPTER... I'LL BE ENDING THIS STORY IN TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS. PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT UPDATE^^ THANK YOU FOR READING! Hope you enjoyed this update ^^

COMMENT? SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE?

 

 

LOVE LOTS ^^