Introduction

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Park HyeYoung is an orphan and she was taken in by her parents' friends. Her parents died in a horrible car crash and their friends took her in. Both their parents had similarities. Hyeyoung's dad and Kris' mother are from the States. HyeYoung's mom and Kris' dad were from Korea. She grew up with a play mate, Kris, who became her bestest friend. He shielded and protected her when she was bullied in elementary school. And she didn't know when she started to like him and it grew into love.

HyeYoung moved out of his house when she was independent enough. His family migrated to Korea when she were in 9th grade, because Kris' grandfather had passed away. His father, being the only son, he had to take over his business. When he left, she was alone again. The family that was there for her all the time had moved and they did it so suddenly, Kris didn't even have time to tell her.

HyeYoung went to Kris' house the next day after they left. She had the spare key to the house and went it. It was given to her when she moved in with Kris. She saw cloths draped across the furniture and when she went into their rooms, she found out the closets had been cleared out and the luggages were all gone too. She sat on the bed and called for Kris on his mobile, but she couldnt get through.

She cried, as she felt lost. The only family she had left, left her. She went into the kitchen and saw a note.

HyeYoung,

If you are reading this, we have already left for Korea. We would be migrating there and I still don't know how we could stay in contact. I will keep your number and will call you the moment we settled down and received our new phone numbers there.

Grandpa has passed away and my dad, being the only child, needed to take over the business. Sorry for leaving so abruptly. Will try my best to contact you ASAP, alright?

Take care of yourself. Don't let the schoolmates bully you. Stand up for yourself and good luck in your studies ok? See you soon.

Kris

HyeYoung was worried, sad, happy and angry at the same time. Didn't the two of us make a promise that we won't leave each other no matter what? The moment she calmed down, she knew she couldn't blame them. Since they are gone now, she had to stand up for herself. She can't depend on them for long anyway. Even though no one would be there when she cried, when she bled but she figured, she needed to go through all these alone to build her confidence and self esteem.

HyeYoung headed home with a heavy heart and she laid on her bed, thinking of ways to get through middle and high school by herself. She decided to either be friendly to everyone or she becomes a cold person. She felt that being either one would be very difficult but she decided the cold person. The next day was a holiday so she figured she should change her entire appearance just so she should get by.

She went to her bank to withdraw some money for her planned shopping spree. She was rich, because her parents were big shareholders of big companies and when they passed on, all their money had been given to her, since HyeYoung was their only child. She needed a total wardrobe change and cosmetics. You might think she bought the entire mall if you saw how she was spending! She went home tired and fell on her bed. She took a nap and woke up early in the morning to get ready for school.

She left her previous wardrobe clothes in her other room and she replaced everything with the clothes she bought. She was satisfied but was upset that Kris wouldn't be able to see this change of hers.

She wore a crop tee and suspender skirt. She paired it with wedges and she put on her makeup. She knew how to, but didn't dare to wear it to school. With her new found confidence, she went to school. Everyone awed at her sudden change and guys started to notice her. She slowly became famous for being a cold but pretty person. She was no longer the little girl who hid behind Kris' back when it came to bullies.

During the 7 years of schooling alone, she rosed up the rankings to become a queenka in her school, being famous for shooting glares that could send shivers down the toughest guy. Even though she was cold, people still are interested in her, especially the guys because they thought she was mysterious and loved that about her.

 

But everyday, she wondered when she could see Kris again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS THE STARTING TO MY NEW FANFIC. PLEASE SUPPORT ME TO ENCOURAGE ME? ^^ THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME, GOOD OR BAD. I WILL DO ANOTHER UPDATE LATER! PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT ^^

SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY TOO^^

 

LOVE LOTS