010 -1

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Author's POV

Hyeyoung spun around because of the sudden hug and Tao immediately captured her lips. "Sorry Mummy, I didn't mean to not tell you about them consulting me during lab lesson. They all came to me, I didn't go to them. I don't even know why girls like me so much..." He said after breaking the kiss. Hyeyoung giggled at his last sentence. "Such a narcissist!" She said as she slapped his chest.

Tao locked his hands behind Hyeyoung, at her waist area. His hands travelled downwards and Hyeyoung gasped. She knew Tao was just teasing her, and it quickly came to her that people were watching them. She hit his arm, asking him to let go of her. Tao took a quick look around and pecked her lips. "Who cares about them!" Tao said and tried to kiss her again. She avoided his lips and broke away from him.

Hyeyoung smiled at him and walked away. Tao chuckled and ran after her. He grabbed her hand and they walked back to class together. Many eyes followed the cute couple as they walk away.

 

Kris' POV

My heart skipped a beat when I saw what played before my eyes. Why are they so loving? Does Hyeyoung really love him that much? Just then Jessica appeared beside me and rested her chin on my shoulder. She whispered, "Hey baby... Let's go out." I didn't know what overcame me and I shouted while staring in the distance, "Please! I need some time! I can't go out with you all the time!"

 

Jessica's POV

This is the first time Kris shouted at me. I looked at the direction he was looking at and saw Tao poking Hyeyoung's waist. The witch hit his arm lovingly and Tao hugged her waist. That witch doesn't deserve to be loved! My hand balled into a fist. During this few seconds of silence, many people had already gathered around after Kris' outburst. All those that were waiting for this moment to happen. Waiting for the golden couple of this school to finally fight.

"This is the first time you shouted at me..." I whispered, clenching my teeth. "You are screaming at me because of that witch?!" I screamed while grabbing his shoulders, turning him to face me.

 

Author's POV

Kris glared at Jessica who was screaming away. "Are you in love with Hyeyoung? Kris Wu YiFan! Why did you shout at me?! Is it because you have fallen in love with someone else?" Jessica said. Kris was tensing up because he had balled his hands into fists. "Tell me!" Jessica demanded. "Stop. Leave. Me. Alone. Just for today. Please." Kris said in a straight tone, not looking at Jessica, trying to control his temper.

Kris then left Jessica and she fumed with rage. She shot those looking with those killer stares of hers. Everyone scampered away, in fear she would do things to them. Jessica clenched her teeth together and thought, ". You made us fight over you. Just you wait." and she stomped away to her next class.

There was a class where Kris, Tao and Hyeyoung were in the same class together. Kris sat behind the two of them and overheard Hyeyoung say she needed to go to the washroom. She got permission from the teacher and when she stood up, Tao looked at her and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him and he mouthed, "Do you want me to follow you?" Hyeyoung shook her head, Tao then said, "Be careful." and she went off.

 

Kris' POV

Why would Tao want to follow Hye wherever she go? Hyeyoung is just going to the toilet and Tao wants to go too? What is going on with the two of them? Then he thought of the incident a few days back.

Flashback

Hyeyoung was in class when I stepped in. It was just 7.45am in the morning and she is in school already? Lessons start at 8.30am, did she have a fight with Tao? I scanned the room and Tao was no where to be seen. I walked into the class and saw Hye gag a little and she covered . She then patted her chest and I looked at her, worried.

Why is she like this? "Hye! Are you alright?" I said to her and she looked up at me. She was about to answer me when she stood up and ran out. I followed her and saw her enter the washroom. I stood outside and heard someone throwing up. I then heard flushing and unlocking of the door. Hye came out after washing her hands.

She was walking out slowly and was patting on her chest. I saw her weak and went forward to help her. I held onto her waist and helped her back to class. "Are you alright?" I asked as she downed some water. She nodded and caressed her tummy, I found that weird but didn't think too much into it. 

End of flashback

I tried putting the pieces together and it led me to an answer. I gasped as I thought, "Pregnant?" I waved the thought away immediately because I was sure that Hye wouldn't be involved in before-marriage .

 

Author's POV

The last lesson of the day soon arrived and to make matters worse, all four of them were in the same class. During class, Jessica caught Kris staring at Hyeyoung. Tao and Hyeyoung were so loving in class. Kris was getting a little too jealous that he kicked Tao's chair. Jessica saw and was upset.

Kris stomped out of the class when it ended and Tao was called to the teachers' office by the teacher as he was a student leader. Tao wanted Hyeyoung to stay in class till he was done. The entire class in now empty other than Jessica and Hyeyoung.

Hyeyoung was packing her things into her bag and waited to leave. She stood up and Jessica grabbed her wrist. Hyeyoung forcefully swiped away Jessica's hand and stared at her. "What do you want now?" Hyeyoung asked. ", stay away from my man!" "I didn't talk to Kris for some time now, plus he is my childhood friend, how to stay away?"

Jessica was taken aback because it was rare that someone dared to talk back to her. "Childhood friend? Huh. Oh yeah, Kris told me you are an orphan. Such a worthless child you are. No wonder your parents chose to die because they didn't want to have a hussy for a daughter! Your parents deserved to die, for having a daughter like you!" Jessica spat.

Hyeyoung was seething with rage that Jessica decided to scold her parents. It was alright for Jessica to scold her, she could take the words, but no one talks bad about her parents! Hyeyoung stared hard at Jessica and Jessica taunted her with her cold eyes.

Hyeyoung could not take the words that Jessica started to spew on her and her parents, and she gave Jessica a slap. Jessica looked at Hyeyoung, fuming with rage. She held her cheek and stared at Hyeyoung. She were unwavered but just at this moment, Jessica shouted, "!" and gave Hyeyoung a push.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omona, what will happen to Hyeyoung?

HELLO THIS IS THE FIRST PART TO 010. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE LATER TONIGHT ^^ BUT AFTER TODAY, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY(?) BECAUSE I'M STARTING SCHOOL TMR (210414). SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND OK^^ SO YEAH!

PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY NEXT UPDATE AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED, GOOD AND/OR BAD! SUBSCRIBE? AN UPVOTE? KEKE

 

 

LOVE LOTS