015 -2

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

Kris suddenly gave me a back hug and I felt that it was so right to be in his arms. But just as I wanted to hug him back, I remembered that Tao is now my fiance and Kris has the tendency to forget things after he wakes from his drunkness.

I cannot do this, and I got out of his arms. Before I could say anything to him, I was taken aback. He had planted his lips on mine. I tried to wriggle away but he had locked his ands behind my back, and I couldn't get away. He kissed and I started to kiss him back. I felt that it was right to kiss him now. We were getting hyped up and we had gone to the bedroom. His hands ran up and down my sides feverishly as we laid on the bed, continuing our kiss.

He started to kiss down my neck and just when everything was getting heated up, I felt his entire weight on my body. I then felt him slide off me, and landed on my side. I laughed in disappointment as i found out Kris had fallen asleep. He was facing me because he was lying on his side, with his arm over my tummy, since I was facing the ceiling.

I turned to face him and traced his eyebrow, as I whispered, "Kris, I love you. I really do. But now I have Tao and you have Jessica, so we can only stay as friends. I am sorry that I'm leaving so abruptly. Just remember me in your life. Dont ever forget me. And the baby that we couldnt have." And I gently pecked his forehead.

 

Author's POV

As if Kris heard what Hyeyoung had said, a tear escaped from his eye and rolled towards the bridge of his nose. Hyeyoung placed her hand on his cheek and thumbed away that tear. "Why are you crying silly boy?" And pecked his lips. She looked at him, ran her fingers through his hair and tears fell. She took one look at her watch and realised it was 5.30am.

She took one more look at the sleeping Kris and muttered, "Bye Kris." And walked towards the door. She hesitated for a moment but closed the door behind her. She then made her way to Tao, who was on the sofa. She gently sat down next to him and kissed his lips. She felt that it would be unfair if her own husband doesnt even know where she is going.

She gently shook him awake and Tao woke up rubbing his eyes. "Hey there baby." "Hey..." Tao replied with that husky voice. "Dear, I'm heading back to the States. And I'm not coming back. Please don't tell anyone else. I will go there first, then you can come afterwards. My flight is in 3 hours. I'll go now. Love you baby."

Tao just nodded at what she said and he knew why she wanted to leave. She didnt want to face Kris. Tao kissed her and agreed to see her in the States. Hyeyoung and Tao quietly left together and Kris walked down the stairs. He had heard the door close and came downstairs. He had heard Hyeyoung say her flight was in 3 hours. He quickly washed up and rushed to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK MY SECOND UPDATE. I WILL UPDATE TMR BECAUSE TMR'S CHAPTER IS MY LAST CHAPTER ^^ PLEASE ANTICIPATE. sorry if this chapter is too short keke ^^

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE? OR UPVOTE?

 

 

 

LOVE LOTS