008

My Best Friend got me Pregnant

Hyeyoung's POV

Two months. I just found out I'm two months pregnant. It has been two hours since I heard it from the doctor, and it has just only sunk in. I reached home, feeling so many feelings. I was sad, angry and happy. Sad because I wanted to forget Kris, angry because clearly, God doesn't want me to. I was happy because I am having a baby! However, I'm only 20, I'm too young to be a mom... I headed towards my bed and laid flat on my back as the scene at the hospital replayed in my mind.

 

Flashback

"Well congratulations Ms Park!" Doctor Im said as she beamed. I held my breath as she continued. "You are going to be a mom!" My heart sank. "Can you repeat what you just said? Please?" "You, Ms Park, are going to be a mother!" "But, how? How far am I along?" "8 weeks Ms Park. 2 months." She smiled and went to get something behind me.

I gripped my head. I can't be! Pregnant? How am I going to support my child? I am only 20! Kris... Kris has a girlfriend. This isn't Tao's child, so i couldnt depend on him... What am I supposed to do? I began to sob and a hand rest on my shoulder. "Ms Park, where is your husband? Why isn't he here to accompany you?" I dried my tears and told her, "I... I don't have a husband..." Doctor Im nodded her head and she took her seat in front of me again.

"Now Ms Park, you can't be too emotional. You have to spare a thought for your unborn child. I am going to give you some tips on how to take care of yourself and your unborn baby." Doctor Im slowly explained everything to me and she made sure I was clear of what to do. After she explained everything, she handed me a booklet and a consultation card for my next appointment with her.

I thanked her and went over to the counter to pay for my consultation. Tears welled up in my eyes as I placed a hand on my still-flat tummy. "Baby, you came at the wrong time..."

End of flashback

 

I propped myself up and leaned against the headboard. I caressed my tummy and a smile crept up my face. There is a life forming inside of me and I am going to be his mother. I hope it will be a boy, so he can be as tall and handsome like his father. I cringed at the thought of Kris. I was getting up to go grab a cup of milk in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I went to open the door, thinking it was Tao but a slap hit me on my cheek and I fell to the floor due to the sudden hit.

 

Jessica's POV

That witch. I balled my hands into fists as I heard what the doctor say. I followed Hye to the hospital and saw that she was being redirected to the gynaecologist. I KNEW IT. KRIS AND HYE HAD . I knew it! I followed her and stood outside the door to the consultation room and eavesdropped.

Two months? TWO MONTHS? She is now pregnant with Kris' child and at 2 months?! That . I stomped away as I needed to think. I needed that bastard of a child gone. I made my way to her house and waited for her to return.

She returned home and she shut the door. I was so pissed. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard shuffling of feet and the door opened. Without thinking, I slapped her.

 

Hyeyoung's POV

Why me? Isn't it bad enough that I am pregnant when I want to forget Kris? Isn't it bad enough that I'm pregnant at the age of 20? Isn't it bad enough that the father of my child is my best friend who has a girlfriend? And now this girlfriend of his comes barging into my house and giving me slaps? I got up from the floor and wiped away the blood that was on my lips. Wow this girl has strength. "Why did you hit me?" I hissed.

"Witch. I want that child of yours gone." Jessica hissed. I was taken aback. How did she know?"

 

Author's POV

"I don't know what you are talking about." Hyeyoung said. "Don't lie to me. You are pregnant, aren't you, princess?" Jessica taunted as Hyeyoung took a step backwards."But... how?" "I overheard you and the doctor talking. How could you? Kris is MY boyfriend! Not yours! I..." and she gave Hyeyoung another slap. Hyeyoung hit the sofa and there was an ache in her tummy that she couldn't explain. Jessica was menacing towards Hyeyoung when Hyeyoung's door flew open. "Jess! What are you doing?!" Tao shouted and ran towards her. He grabbed her by the wrist and looked at Hyeyoung, who was turning pale. Tao figured that Jessica had done something to Hyeyoung so he quickly shoved Jessica out the door.

As he was doing that, Hyeyoung slowly stood up and made her way to her room. Tao shut the door and heard Hyeyoung wince in pain. He turned and saw Hyeyoung leaning against the wall. He ran up towards her and hugged her waist. "Are you ok?" Tao asked and Hyeyoung nodded. He helped her to her bed and when Hyeyoung sat on the bed, Tao saw her caress her tummy. "Do you have a tummy ache? Are you alright?" Hyeyoung nodded and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Before Tao could say anything, Hyeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck and sobbed. Tao didn't say anything and just let her cry. He protectively wrapped his arms around her waist as she cried, his heart hurting.

 

Tao's POV

Why is Hye crying? Did Jessica do something to her? What happened to her? What happened when I was gone? I knew I should have gone to the doctor's with Hye. As she cried, I felt so helpless... I could do nothing except to hug her tightly and let her cry. I felt an ache in my heart and I teared. I quickly wiped away my tear before Hye sees it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO SO THIS IS CHAPTER 008. CHAPTER 009 WILL BE A THREE-PART ONE TOO! SO HOW IS THIS CHAPTER? COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED, BOTH GOOD AND BAD! I UPDATE LATER IN THE DAY! HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE ANTICIPATE 009 AND THANK YOU FOR READING!

SUBSCRIBE? UPVOTE TOO?

 

 

LOVE LOTS