Zodiac-Taurus [21 April – 21 May]

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jane held the map and directed again through a series of maze, everyone got separated by the walls that suddenly rose up and splitted all of you into eight different directions. You panicked and you tried to look for a way out, you used your powers and projected a large ball of blue light to illuminate the dark hallways. It was scary being surrounded by walls and no oxygen flow, you'll either die of starvation or death by lack of oxygen.

You willed Baekhyun through your psychic bond but you couldn't detect anything, he did not give any response after 5 minutes of waiting and you assumed that the magic is too strong. It's blocking your bond and it's annoying. You continued to tread careully and tried not to trigger any traps.

After walking for what seemed like eternity, you heard a series of thudding footsteps behind you. Instinctively, you picked up your pace into a brisk jog and then you ran like hell as the footsteps started to chase you. You let out a scream when a hand grabbed your shoulder and you aimed your bow at the person behind you with your arrow poised to kill.

With the help of the light, you saw it was Lay whose voice was muffled by some kind of slimy-looking, grey substance. Using your powers, you tore it off his face and he yelped in pain. 'Well, that was a relief...' he exhaled. 'Where are the rest?' you asked him and continued to walk down the dark hallways. 'I don't know, I was with Joonmyeon earlier and I don't know how we got separated. One thing I do know is that something is blocking us from reaching others and there are lots of traps here.' he grumbled unhappily.

You sighed thinking about Suho but something strange happened, the sapphire on the cuff glowed a bright blue and started to drag you forward as you tried to stop. 'Yixing!!! Help!! It's dragging me!!!' he grabbed your waist and pulled you in the opposite direction of the force but the pull was too great that he too ended being dragged forward so fast that both of you were practically flying.

All the while you were screaming, not because of the speed but the fact that you almost crashed into walls and sharp spikes. You and Lay went crashing on top of Suho who was surprised by a loud and deafening series of screams, again you were sandwiched in between two guys but you were almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter