The 12 Labors of Heracles (IV)-Erymanthian Boar

Demigod : Children of Power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When dawn came and the sun rose from the horizon, giving the sky a shade of fiery reddish-yellow, you and your friends headed off to Keryneia, a village under Achaea in Greece which used to be one of the oldest village among the 12 villages that still existed in modern times. Once you were done,you summoned the fire steed.

This time, Luhan had insisted on riding the same chariot with you despite his fear of heights. His brothers had begun to notice his strange attachment to you and the need to please you all the time even if you were oblivious.

Luhan did not know that by hogging you all to himself, he had incited the anger and jealousy of 4 of his brothers as they watched him getting on the gold chariot. They wished that he'd just fall off from the sky like Icarus when he flew too close to the sun.

Sehun watched unhappily as Luhan hogged you for himself. Sure, Luhan was his favourite brother among the other members but he doesn't like it when what he loves the most is being taken away from him right in front of his eyes by someone he's close to.

It's agonizing for the other 3 as well as they gritted their teeth and held their anger in, trying their best not to rip Luhan apart.

Along the ride to Greece, it was unusual for you to see that Luhan became a chatterbox. He was constantly asking about favourite things, favourite food and one of the question that bothers you the most was when he asked about your first kiss.

You knew Luhan had the power to read minds and you told him what you liked but you kept quiet when he asked about the kiss. You were at the highest position among the others with Luhan, nobody could see or hear you.

Luhan inched closer towards your face, taking in all your features. You backed up on instinct and your back hit the gold gilded chariot.

'My beautiful sun...' he breathed in awe as the actual sun gave your face a golden glow,proving you as the daughter of Apollo.

Luhan's lips ghosted against yours,before he could even kiss you the glow disappeared and was replaced by a dark, flashing of thunder as Eous and Aethiops neighed in alarm. A thunderstorm brewed and thunder crackled and flashed.

'Chen! Is that you?!' you heard Kris screaming at him. 'I'm not that stupid to conjure up a thunderstorm during flight and jeopardize the mission, you idiot! It's my dad throwing a tantrum with whichever wife of his!' he screamed back.

Everyone was separated but with Luhan's help, he found everyone and gathered them. You landed on the foot of a mountain but it seemed strange because it's winter here instead of summer.

'Jane, where are we?' you asked her. Ciel observed the surroundings and asked as well 'Why is it winter?'

Everyone shivered as the winter breeze cut into their skin,except for you, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin who's cold resistant.

Naturally, everyone would stand close to either Chanyeol, Baekhyun or you because Chanyeol is a walking heater while you and Baekhyun have the warmth of the sun during summer.

Brittany as always would cling towards Baekhyun, giving you glares and dirty looks while Kai, Sehun, Luhan and Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter