chapters 28

Secretly Falling In Love With You

 today ...i'm so happy really really happy . of course , because today is my wedding day . with who ? let see hehe 

 ''are you already finished ?'' seohyun who was looking at the mirror turn to looked at the person . yoona show a warm smiled at seohyun . ''yeah~''' yoona chuckle . ''don't worry , this day will be a great and happy day to our life .'' seohyun nodded her head , they holding each other hand . 

''you look very pretty .'' yoona say and seohyun shyly hit yoona arm .

''tskk , you always said that . yoona , you look very very pretty than me . '' yoona chuckle '' yoona , i'm so sorry .'' seohyun say. yoona face changed but then a small smiled appear on her face . ''it's okay seohyuna . he really love you . '' they hugged each other before the wedding start . 

***

Slowly the bride walking towards the groom . everyone who at the wedding looking at her . ''omo ! she so pretty ~'' ''where is my camera ? i want to take her picture .'' ''aigoo ~ why i did not choose her as my daughter-in-law '' she just smiled when she heard that while her eyes still looking at the groom in front of her who will be her husband soon . 

the groom holding the bride hand still staring at each other .she smiled at him .'' nervous ?'' he whispered . she giggle . ''of course i'm nervous . my hand  already feel cold .'' she say then continue staring at him . 

''poor my wife .'' sehun say . she rolled her eyes . 

''okay , we will started now .'' 

''you , oh sehun will ________________________ to your wife 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' im yoona ?'' sehun smiled at yoona .''yes , i do '' 

''you , im yoona will ____________________________ to your husband oh sehun ?''

''yes , i do .'' 

''you may now kiss the bride  .'' yoona face become red suddenly when sehun come closer to her . she look really cute when she was shy . they kissed and everyone was clapped their hand and cheer for them . seohyun on the other side , was happy clapping her hand . finally sehun become her husband . 

''i'm really happy for that .'' seohyun thought  . yes today is their wedding , im yoona with oh sehun . she really hope they will stay together , always happy and making a many child haha LOL . suddenly someone arm wrapped around seohyun waist . 

''am i too late ?'' seohyun turn her head a little to looking at the person . ''yes , you're already late . 45 minutes late ! '' 

''they already become a husband and wife ?'' he ask . '' yeah and where you was going just now ?'' seohyun ask him with a serious tone.

''meet with my girlfriend .'' Luhan say annoyingly . seohyun turn her body , and now she was facing him . Luhan hand was still at seohyun waist . seohyun smiled and caressing Luhan cheek . '' you still having fun with your girlfriend while your wife who stood in front of you now was still pregnant 6 months huh ? you're not care about me ! '' seohyun pinch Luhan cheek and then leave him alone who was surprise with her action . 

Luhan grab seohyun hand , but seohyun trying to walk faster . ''hey hey slowly baby . is dangerous if you walk faster like that . you willl fall .'' seohyun stopped walking then looked at Luhan . 

''listen to me , i was late because i'm very busy with work . i'm don't meet anyone . can you trust me ?'' Luhan say and kissed seohyun forehead . ''no , i don't trust you until you apologize to me .'' seohyun being stubborn . Luhan sigh . '' yes my mom is true . i need a lot of patience .'' Luhan say . 

''what you said ?'' 

''no , i said i'm so sorry because i forget about you .'' seohyun smiled . '' okay , i forgive you .''  Luhan let out a heavy sigh . ''that my girl .'' Luhan want to kissed seohyun but she the first one who run away from him . 

''yah seo joo hyun !'' 

 

*The End*



*MUST READ THIS ~!!!*

Helloo guyssss ~!!! finally this story already finished . i'm so happy . TT TT

Thank you for who was always support me , i love you *throw a lot of heart * 

who was subscribing and upvote this story , kasahamida . *bow 90 degrees and throw a lot lot heart*

not forget for who always give a comment , thank you so much *throw Luhan and seohyun . huh ? okay .* 

maybe i will write extra chapters . about their life after married . don't worry :)

thank you guyssss , i hope you guys will continue for reading my story <3 byeee i love you ~!!!