chapter 10

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun slowly open her eyes . 

''huh ? this is my room . why i'm here ?'' seohyun touch her head . she feel weird , she supposed to be at yoona room . why she here ?

seohyun quickly jump from the bed and go to the bathroom . she looked at the mirror . she scream .

''haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!'' 

Luhan mom and krystal who busy make a breakfast suddenly shocked when they hear seohyun scream . 

''aish ~ why she screaming ?!'' krystal say and continue make a breakfast . 

seohyun feel so happy because she already went back to her body .

''my bodyy ~ i miss you '' seohyun say while touch her face . she went out from her room and go to Luhan room . 

she stop at front Luhan room because suddenly she remember about yesterday that Luhan say something to her . suddenly her face become red . 

''aish , seohyuna ~ just pretend you don't hear anything . '' seohyun smile and open the door slowly . Luhan still sleeping . seohyun slowly walk towards the bed and stand beside the bed while looked at Luhan . 

''why he so pretty , like a girl ~'' seohyun touch Luhan eyes then he cheek . seohyun looked at Luhan pink lips . 

''who is the lucky girl who will be kissed by him .'' seohyun say with a whisper tone . suddenly seohyun smile . 

''wait , i'm falling in love with this guy ? no ! i don't like him .'' seohyun say . she shake Luhan body . 

''Luhan sshi ~ wake up ! '' Luhan slowly open he eyes and looked at seohyun . 

''yoon , why you enter inside my room ?'' Luhan say . 

''he still think that i'm yoona . hahaha babo ! '' seohyun thought .

''hmm , why ? i can't enter inside your room ? '' seohyun pretend like she is yoona . 

''just ....'' seohyun move her face closer to Luhan . Luhan face become red  maybe he shy . seohyun try not to laugh.

'' Luhan , actually ..... i'm seohyun . i'm already went back to my body ! ''  seohyun burst out laughing . Luhan looked at seohyun with serious face . seohyun stop from laughing .

''your joke is not funny okay .''  Luhan stand up .

''yah , why you so serious ? is just a joke ~ '' seohyun put her hand on Luhan shoulder .

''go out from my room .'' Luhan say and push seohyun hand . 

''yah ~'' 

''i said go out from my room .'' Luhan open the door . seohyun sigh and went out from Luhan room . 

............

seohyun go to school alone and finally she arrive at the school . she go to her class and see yoona wave at her .

''morning ~'' yoona say and smile . seohyun sit beside Luhan . 

''i'm so happy today ! you know what i mean right ?'' yoona say . 

''i know .''  seohyun looked at Luhan who looking at the window . 

''he still mad at me ?'' seohyun thought . 

''Lu-...'' seohyun not finished talking yet , Luhan already stand up and went out from the class . 

the class already start but Luhan still not here at the class . seohyun feel worry .  

-break time- 

seohyun quickly went out from the class and try to find Luhan around the school . suddenly she meet with sehun . 

''seohyuna ~ hye ! '' sehun wave at her , seohyun just smile . she scared if yoona see her with sehun . 

''you already know about .....'''

''yes , yoona told me .'' sehun say . 

''sehun sshi , did you see Luhan ?'' 

''no . why ?'' 

''oh , no . i'm so sorry . i have to go .'' seohyun run go to the park outside the school

suddenly someone grab her waist .  when seohyun turn , seohyun eyes wide open . 

''yo-u....y-ou ''

''seohyuna , nice to meet you . '' 

 

kris say and turn seohyun body to looked at him . seohyun still frozen . 

''why ? did i scared you ?'' seohyun tears fell down on her cheek because she scared . kris , her first love and kris , who make her life like the hell . 

''w-why you come here ?'' seohyun ask and looked down . 

''want to see you .'' kris want to touch seohyun . seohyun quickly push kris hand . 

''don't touch me ! ''  seohyun say with angry tone . 

''come on darling , i'm come here just want to meet you .'' 

''stop calling me darling !! you , already make my life like the hell , because of you !! everyone looked at me like a dirty girl ! i think you want to help me . but i'm wrong ! you leave me at the club just because you want to help your girlfriend ! i hate you bastard !! '' seohyun push kris and run go to the park . 

seohyun crying while walking . she don't know what will happen next . the one guy that she like , already hurt her . she sit down and just crying . without she know someone give a jacket to her . she slowly looked . 

''you crying again .'' Luhan sit beside seohyun . 

''do i look ugly when i'm crying ?'' seohyun ask while wipe her tears with her hand .

''hmm .''

''so , what i have to do , to look pretty ?'' 

''smile .'' seohyun giggle . 

''you mad at me right ? that why you skip the class .'' seohyun looked at Luhan . 

''no , i have to meet with someone .'' 

''you lie at me .'' seohyun hit Luhan arm . 

''why you crying ?'' suddenly Luhan ask . 

''huh ? hmm just ...''

''kris ?'' 

''how you know that ?'' 

''i see you with him just now .'' 

''i think you so nice to me more than what he do to me .'' seohyun play with her finger .

'' that's why , you fallen in love with me .'' 

''yah !'' seohyun hit Luhan arm and look away . Luhan just smile . seohyun face become red .

.............

school end .

seohyun going home . when she open the door , she see krystal looked at her . 

''where omma ?'' seohyun ask .

''omma ? yah , stop calling her your mom . you just a stranger at this house .my mom will come late home . '' seohyun want to go the her room but ,

''yah , clean my room ! '' krystal yell at seohyun.

''but i'm ti...''

''just listen what i said !! then clean the house if you already finished . '

krystal go upstair . seohyun sigh . 

 

seohyun start to clean the room , then the kitchen , outside the house , living room , bathroom . 

''why this house so big ! and why Luhan is not here . maybe he will help me to clean the house . aish ~ i'm tired '' seohyun thought. she continue clean the house . 

 

is already night .

seohyun still clean the house . suddenly she see krystal went out from the house . 

''krystal ! where you want to going ?'' seohyun ask . 

''say to my mom , i will come home late .'' krystal enter inside her car then leaves . 

suddenly a black car enter inside the house gate . 

''huh ? Luhan . '' seohyun wait infront the door . Luhan went out from he car and past beside seohyun . Luhan go to upstair and enter inside he room . seohyun feel weird . she close the door and go upstair . seohyun go to Luhan room . 

''Luhan ! '' seohyun knock the door . Luhan not answer . seohyun slowly open the door . she see Luhan is sleeping on he bed without change he clothes .

''yah , take a shower first before you sleep .'' seohyun shake Luhan body . 

''hmmm.'' 

''yah , you drunk . what happen with you ? '' 

''i want to rest ~'' seohyun sigh . 

''i help you change you clothes . '' seohyun help to opened Luhan shirt buttons . suddenly Luhan grab seohyun hand and push her on the bed . 

''ya-h , what are you d-oing ?'' seohyun look away when Luhan face move closer to her . Luhan kiss seohyun neck . 

''Luhan ! i have to go .'' seohyun push Luhan slowly and jump from the bed but Luhan grab her arm who make her lie on the bed again . 

''seohyuna , i treat you nicely ~'' Luhan whisper in seohyun ear then continue kiss seohyun neck . 

''Luhan , i ....'' seohyun stop when Luhan kiss her lips . 

.........