chapter 26

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''omma ~!! i'm back !'' seohyun open the door but shock after she see her house look messy and dirty . seohyun look around the house , and there her mom and her younger sister sitting on the floor while crying . seohyun run towards them . ''omma , Eun mi why you guys crying ?'' seohyun ask with a worry tone . 

seohyun become more panic when her mom and Eun mi started to cry even harder . ''omma ~!!! why ?'' seohyun shake her mom body . Eun mi hold seohyun hand . ''u-unnie , i-i'm scared .'' she stutter . ''what ? why ?'' Eun mi quickly hug seohyun body . seohyun feel weird .

''this girl !!'' suddenly seohyun dad who suddenly show up from nowhere pull seohyun from Eun mi by her arm and push her until she feel on the floor . seohyun shock with her dad actions .

she not even do anything wrong , why her dad suddenly doing this to her . ''a-appa -''  PANG ! she feel her cheek pounding and burned . this moment happened so fast . seohyun mouth opened a little , she touch her cheek .

seohyun mom run to seohyun to protect her daughter . ''no . don't hit her .'' 

''move ! '' seohyun dad pull seohyun mom from seohyun . seohyun just keep silent . she confuse about this situation and the same time she feel curious why her dad mad and hit her like this . what she already done ? her dad want to hit seohyun but stop when eun mi hold her dad hand to stop him for hitting her sister . 

''a-appa ~ don't hit unnie j-jebal (please) .'' eun mi say still crying . seohyun dad let out a heavy sigh , he then pull seohyun hand to stand up . ''starting tomorrow , you can't leave this house or trying to meet with your boyfriend ! just stay in your room ! understand ?!''

her dad bring seohyun to her room and push her enter inside the room then he lock the door . 

''appa ! appa ! please don't do this to me ! appa !! '' seohyun knock and continue to knock the door but still her dad not open the door . seohyun crying . 

she then lie down on her bed while crying . waiting for her dad or someone to open the door .  

.........................

''what ?! why i can't meet with her? '' 

''you know , what your dad already done to seohyun family ?'' Luhan mom looking at her son . ''what ? what he doing omma ?'' her son look worry . 

''your dad go to seohyun house with his bodyguard and make a mess at there . he also telling to seohyun dad to make his daughter to stay away from you .'' Luhan sigh and hit the wall with he punch . krystal hug her brother . '' no , no . stop hitting yourself oppa .'' 

'' omma , how do you know about this ? ''  Luhan ask and he sitting on the sofa trying to calm down.

''i'm send one of my secretary to watch what your dad was doing . yeah , we know that your dad is not crazy but sometime he will do something crazy like he doing to seohyun family .'' 

''oppa , maybe you have to rest . don't worry . omma and me , will help you .'' krystal say and Luhan just nodded . 

..................

-morning-

Tokk ~! tokk ! (this sound look weird haha Lol )

someone knock the door . seohyun slowly open her eyes . 

''unnie ~'' seohyun looking at the door , eun mi wave at her . ''just come in . i'm was tired .'' seohyun say with a husky voice probably she crying all night . Eun mi run to her sister who lie down on the bed . just looking at her sister , she feel sad and weak .  she then sit beide her sister on the bed 

''unnie ~'' Eun mi her sister hair . ''hmm.'' 

''you looked so weak .'' 

''i'm know .'' Eun mi give seohyun a warm hug . ''you have to be strong unnie ,'' 

''why appa doing this to me ?'' seohyun started to crying . Eun mi sigh ''unnie ~ stop crying . if you cry , i will cry too .'' Eun mi wipe her tears who already flow on her cheek then she hug her sister tighly . 

they two sibling crying at the room while hug each other tighly . ''i hate being alone .'' seohyun say ''i'm know that unnie .'' eun mi say like whisper . 

seohyun mom who hear her two daughter crying , also crying behind the door . which mom who not crying when they see their daughter crying and feeling sad . seohyun mom leave this two sibling alone and just leave to meet with her husband . 

''oppa .'' seohyun mom calling to her husband who was reading a newspaper .

''hmm.''

''why you doing this to seohyun ?'' seohyun mom sit in front of her husband  . her husband not response . ''answer me oppa .'' 

''i don't want she meet with that guy .'' 

''but not in this way ! you make she suffering .'' seohyun mom almost want to yell to her husband but she low her voice . suddenly Eun mi go downstair . she looking at her parent . ''oh sorry . i leave now .'' she run towards the door . ''where you want to going ?'' suddenly her dad ask her with a serious face . Eun mi looked at her mom and then look at her dad back . 

'huh ? hmm want to meet with baek-''

''no , go stay in your room .'' Eun mi jaw dropped . ''but appa-''

''you listen to me or not ?'' Eun mi look at her mom , her mom just nodded . she sigh and slowly go upstair . 

she go to seohyun room and smash the door loudly . seohyun wake up from her sleep when she hear that . she looked at eun mi who was lie down beside her . suddenly she heard Eun mi sob .  

''Eun mi ~ why you're crying ?'' seohyun turn eun mi body facing her . ''tell me , why you're crying ?'' 

''i hate appa .'' Eun mi hug seohyun .'' why ?'' 

''i-i want to ...'' she cough ''meet with baekhyun but appa not letting me go .'' seohyun eun mi hair . ''is okay , at least you can call him or text him not like me . my phone was take by appa and i don't know what to do now .'  

''mianae .'' eun mi say and seohyun just smile . ''i'm promise i will help you unnie .'' 

''kumawo .'' seohyun kiss eun mi forehead . 

..........................

time passed by , day passed by , week passed by month passed by is already 2 months seohyun not going to university and meet with Luhan . she feel suffering . she really miss him . she want to went out from this house , she want to walk around the park and see a bird flying everywhere and breathe in fresh air .

she really want to doing that but now her live in the room . 

what she only can do is , sleeping , read a book , listening a song , eating and sleep again . that was her daily routine . 

Eun mi went out from her room , she then slowly walk downstair and slowly open the door to leave . she was lucky because today , her dad is not at the home . 

Eun mi waiting for baekhyun to pick her in front of her house . she feel scared too if her dad will come back home early .

''this boy , why he so slow .'' suddenly one car stop in front the house . Eun mi sigh  and she quickly enter inside the car . ''baek , we have to leave now .'' no answer , eun mi look at beside her  there is baekhyun who still staring at her . ''yah ! hurry up !'' eun mi scream . ''oh okay .'' baekhyun drive the car , leave the house  . 

'' so , where we want to going ?'' baekhyun ask while focus on driving . '' seohyun unnie boyfriend house .'' eun mi say .

''HUH !?'' Eun mi just show a innocent face to baekhyun . ''for what ?'' 

''not now , i will explain to you later .'' 

they arrive at Luhan house , and there is Luhan who was hurry to go to university . he want to enter inside he car , eun mi quickly went out from baekhyun car and run towards Luhan . 

''oppa !!'' Luhan stop and turn . he looked at eun mi with a weird face . ''excuse me , who are you ? sorry . i can't remember you .'' 

''is me ! Eun mi !'' eun mi say and Luhan still looked at her with the same look . ''Eun mi ? hmm i-i-''

''seohyun unnie younger sister .'' Luhan face change . ''oh right ! Eun mi . oh hey .'' 

''oppa , i have something to say .'' 

''what ?'' Luhan walk towards eun mi . ''this is about seohyun unnie. '' Luhan nodded . ''unnie , she want oppa to wait for her .'' 

''wait ? i'm always waiting for her .'' eun mi smiled  . ''oppa and unnie will be together back . i will help you guys and you guys have to give me what i want in return . okay ?'' Luhan chuckle  ''okay .''

'' don't worry i will tell appa that-'' 

''SEO EUN MI .'' eun mi turn .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''a-a-appa ,''