chapter 17

Secretly Falling In Love With You

-flashback -

after Luhan leave .

suddenly a car stop in front of yoona house . yoona look at the car , someone went out from the car . 

''yoon , can i talk with you ?''

''sehun , hmm of course .''

''let's go .'' sehun hold yoona hand and tell her to enter inside the car . 

......

arrive at the park .

''so ?'' yoona look at sehun with curious look .

''hmm , i want to tell you something .'' yoona look excited .

''what ?''  sehun sigh and clear he throat before he start talking .

''a-about seohyun.'' yoona face change to serious face .

''why with seohyun ? di- '' 

''i like her .'' yoona not finished yet sehun already talk . yoona chuckle .

''yah , stop joking .'' yoona hit sehun arm

''seriously , i like her yoona .'' sehun look at yoona . yoona look away .

~silent~

''i want you to help me yoon .'' sehun say broke the silent between them .

''why i have to help you ?'' yoona say with husky voice .

''yoon..''

''i like you oh sehun !!''  finally yoona look at sehun with watery eyes . sehun shock .

''i do so much to try and make you notice me and make myself like a stupid person . i really hope that one day you realize that i'm the one always been here for you .but i was wrong . i get hurt , really hurt .''

'' you may think that we're just friends sehun , but you really don't know how much you mean to me . '' 

''i hope you happy .'' yoona leave sehun . at the home , yoona just lie on her bed . still crying . 

'' no one loves me , no one care about me ...........die ''

''yoona ~ open the door ! yoona !'' yoona mom knock the door .

''omma , i'm sorry .................saranghae .'' 

end flshback 

..........  

''yoona ~'' seohyun slowly approached yoona .

''go away !! i hate you seohyun !! do not come near me !!!'' yoona yell . 

''yoona , please ~ hold my hand  .'' 

''i said go away ! ''

''we're friends right ?''

''no , you not my friend . what kind of friend that make her friend suffer. '' 

''yoona , listen to me . he like you not me .'' yoona chuckle 

''i'm not stupid seohyuna ! he already tell me that he like you not me . you should be happy . just let me die .''

''yoona , i'm so sorry . really i'm so sorry . i never know about this . i'm so sorry . please hold my hand .''

''please ~ yoona.''

yoona slowly hold seohyun hand . 

''i hope you will happy with him .'' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yoona let seohyun hand go and jump .

''yoonaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! '' 

........................

''noona , are you okay ?'' kyungsoo sit beside seohyun . 

''hmm.'' Eun mi comes sit beside seohyun . 

''unnie , that guy do something to you ?'' 

''that guy ? who ?''

''hmm , that come .....''

''kris hyung.'' kyungsoo say .

''ha ! yes , kris oppa . did he do something to you unnie ?''

''no . why ?''

''who he is ? your boyfriend ?'' seohyun chuckle .

''he is noona boyfriend .'' kyungsoo say while play with he phone .

''what !? really?'' Eun mi yell 

''yah ! he not my boyfriend okay . who said that he my boyfriend ?'' seohyun pull kyungsoo ear .

''ah ah ah !! noona ! ''

''tell me ! who said that ?'' 

''kris hyung !'' 

seohyun make a face . she kyungsoo hair .

''mian my dongsaeng .'' 

''is that true noona ?'' kyungsoo say while touch he ear who already become red .

''aniyo ! he just my friend .''

ding dong ~~

''oh someone here .'' Eun mi run towards the door and opened .

Eun mi frozen . 

''Eun mi ~ who ?'' seohyun say while look at Eun mi . she not respond .

''yah !'' kyunsoo yell .

seohyun stand up and slowly walk towards Eun mi .

''who are you ?'' seohyun ask while look at that guy .

''oh annyeonghaseyo aunty , no i mean noona . my name is byun baekhyun , Eun mi boy- .'' Eun mi close baekhyun mouth with her hand . Eun mi giggle at seohyun .

''hmm , unnie . he just stranger .''

''stranger ?'' baekhyun look at Eun mi . Eun mi close he mouth . 

''yah ! shut up .'' Eun mi whisper to baekhyun .

seohyun look at them with a weird face .

''you guys look close .''  

''huh ?'' Eun mi look at beakhyun . she then stand afar from baekhyun . she stand beside seohyun . 

''oh baekhyun ! '' suddenly kyungsoo come and hug baekhyun. seohyun just look at them .

''noona , he is Eun mi boyfriend . baekhyun , this is my noona . seohyun noona.'' 

baekhyun bow to seohyun . Eun mi just stand beside seohyun while play with her phone . pretend like she don't hear anything .

suddenly seohyun hit Eun mi arm .

''yah ! you never tell me that you're already have a boyfriend .''

''ah ! unnie ! fine . he my boyfriend and i hate him .'' Eun mi say and smirk at baekhyun . 

''what ?'' seohyun was like 'O'

''noona , i hate her too .'' baekhyun say and wink at Eun mi . Eun mi giggle .

''yah ! you guys fight ?'' 

''noona , calm down . if they say i hate her , is mean i love you . '' kyungsoo explain 

''what ? but... nevermind . why you guys say that ? just say i love you .''

''because of this guy .'' baekhyun look at kyungsoo .

''i tell them to say that , because i hate it when they meet and say i love you . ah ! i feel like want to vomit .'' kyungsoo make a disgust look.

they laugh .

''just say that you're jealous oppa .'' Eun mi say .

''pleasee ~'' kyungsoo say like a girl and they laugh .

''hmm , unnie i go to my room now .'' Eun mi say shyly and pull baekhyun with her . they go upstair . seohyun just look at them .

''haaa ~ i'm so jealous . i want a boyfriend too .'' seohyun thought

...............

seohyun lie on her bed while reading a book . suddenly someone knock the door . 

''hmm , just come in .'' Eun mi mom come in and sit on seohyun bed .  seohyun smile .

''omma .'' seonhyun head lie on Eun mi mom thigh . Eun mi mom slowly seohyun hair .

''you miss your omma ?'' seohyun smile . 

''hmm. i miss omma and i miss my new omma too .'' Eun mi mom chuckle .

''seohyuna ~''

''hmm.''

''do you hate me ?'' seohyun look at her new mom . 

''no .i really like you omma .'' 

''why you don't hate me ? yeah , you know if their father want to marry another girl , their daughter must be hate it .'' 

''because i know , my father will choose a good wife and a good mother who can take care he naughty  daughter .'' 

they laugh .

''seohyuna ~ kumawo , because you can accept me as your mother .'' seohyun hug Eun mi mom .

''omma , i feel so lucky because i have you .'' 

''hmm . aigoo ~ my baby girl .'' 

seohyun giggle .

''oh , about your friend yoona . you don't want visit her at the hospital ?''

Eun mi mom know about yoona because seohyun tell her the story . is already 2 month , seohyun not visit yoona at the hospital . 

yoona was rescued by firefighters when she already jump off from the building and now she at the hospital .

''hmm , i don't feel like i want to go .'' 

''seohyuna ~ go visit her . maybe she want to meet with you .'' 

''i don't think that she want to meet with me .'' 

''she hate me omma .'' seohyun thought .

''just go visit her darling .'' 

''fine .'' 

.........

the next day 

(night)

seohyun prepare to go to hospital . she make yoona a cookies . when she already want to leave someone text her . 

''baby ~ want to meet ? i miss you ~! <3 '' (from : bad guy kris)

seohyun sigh . she just ignore the message and drive her car . actually that Eun mi car . seohyun ask Eun mi to borrow her car for awhile .

after 40 minutes , finally she arrive at the hospital .

seohyun sigh . 

''okay , you can do it !'' seohyun went out from the car . she got a another text from kris .

''i see you seohyuna ~ you can run away from me ! hohoho *evil laugh*'' (from: bad guy kris).

''omg ! he can see me here !?'' seohyun thought .

seohyun start to look around . 

''joking ~ where are you now baby ? answer me please ~ :( '' (from : bad guy kris)

''haa! i feel like want to punch this guy . '' seohyun thought .

seohyun turn off her phone and enter inside the hospital .she ask a nurse number of yoona room .

''oh thank you .'' seohyun say to the nurse and leave . she go to yoona room . she already know this hospital because she always come here .

seohyun take a deep breath before she open the door . but when she want to open the door she see Luhan was there with yoona from the small window at the door  . Luhan help yoona . he feed yoona. 

seohyun look at the floor .she hold back her tears from flowing 

''i led myself into believing that you're actually fallen for me , but in reality .....i was just an ignorant girl that didn't notice that you were looking at her and not me ....... you're already in pain seohyuna , you're already hurt .'' seohyun thought.

seohyun smile even she feel like want to crying . 

''seohyun ?'' suddenly someone come from behind . 

oh crap !

seohyun slowly turn .

''seohyuna , you here .'' 

''huh sehun , yeah i'm here .'' seohyun show a forced smile

''you already come in meet with yoona ?'' 

seohyun look at the room then look at sehun back 

''oh yes . i already meet with her .'' she lie

''so you want to leave now ?''

''yeah , because i have to meet with someone .'' she lie agian.

''oh.'' 

*awkward*

''why you here ?'' seohyun ask sehun 

''hmm , i go to the toilet for awhile , so i come back .''

''oh . hmm i leave now . btw nice to meet you . hope we will meet again .'' 

''yeah , nice to meet you too. '' seohyun smile and leave . 

sehun enter inside the room . yoona who was laughing with Luhan turn to a serious face .

''you look happy when you meet with her .'' sehun say to yoona.

''what do you mean with her ?'' Luhan and yoona look at sehun .

''seohyuna . you happy when she visit you .'' 

''seohyuna ? sehun meet with seohyun ?'' Luhan thought .

''what ? seohyuna ? what with that girl ? she never come to visit me .'' yoona say and look away.

''but just now i see her stand in front of your room .'' sehun feel weird .

''yah , just going home . you must be crazy of seohyun.'' yoona say and lie on the bed while cover her body with a blankets .

''did i see a ghost just now ? no . oh i know ! seohyun lie to me because she don't want to meet with yoona ? hmm .'' sehun thought .

 he then look at Luhan . 

''maybe Luhan ?'' sehun thought .

''sehun , i want to leave now . you take care of yoon . okay ?'' Luhan pat sehun shoulder .

''hmm . don't worry . i always take care of her, more than you before this .'' sehun push Luhan hand .  Luhan chuckle .

he went out from the room.

......

seohyun still outside the hospital . she sit at waiting place outside the hospital while play with her finger . 

''why you kiss me ,even you like someone . haa ~ i'm so stupid too . just let him kiss me . omma ~ he stole my first kiss . that stupid jerk ! i hate you !! if i meet with you , i will punch you and kill you then send you at the hell . '' seohyun show her punch .

suddenly she hear someone chuckle . she turn .

OMG 

 

 

 

 

 

''L-L-Luhan .'' seohyun face become red . Luhan slamming he body on the wall while looked at seohyun.

''did he hear that ? omg ! what to do ? seohyuna , you stupid !'' seohyun though. 

''hmm , i leave now .'' seohyun stand up . she want to walk but Luhan stand in front her .

''sit .'' 

''huh ?'' seohyun make a weird face .

''did i have to touch you ?'' 

''okay .'' seohyun sit . Luhan sit beside seohyun .

''how are you ?'' seohyun smile when Luhan talk with her .

''hmm , good . h-how about you ?'' 

''good .'' 

*awkward*

''hmm , how about a girl that you like ?'' seohyun try to ask 

''i miss her .''

''oh .why ? she leaving you ?'' 

''yes . i miss with her smile and her voice .'' 

seohyun pretend like chuckle .

''i-.'' seohyun want to talk but suddenly Luhan phone ringgg . someone call him .

''hello .'' Luhan answer the call 

''hmm yes . i'm fine here . how about you ? good to hear your voice .  i will call you back , my friend is here . okay bye .'' 

''my friend ..'' seohyun thought . she just smile

''who ?'' 

''chorong .''

''where is she now ?''

''study at London .''

''now i know . Luhan miss with chorong . she leaving him because she have to study at London . Lucky girl .'' seohyun thought . 

''i have to leave . my mom must be waiting for me at home . bye .'' seohyun just walk without lookinng at Luhan . 

'' i'm happy that i can hear your voice . it was enough to make me happy .'' seohyun thought 

without they know someone is watching them .

*smile*

 

 


hello guysss ! this is me eyaa :)

today i don't feeling well . i just lie on my bed . T^T poor me ~

but i have a new chapter for you guys !!!! hooooo~ 

Thank you so much for who subscribing me and upvote me , i love you guys ~!! :* *bow*

hope you guys enjoy reading this ~!!

Kasahamida ~

Leave a comment :)