chapter 5

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun want to going back to the class .  suddenly she meet with Luhan who busy reading a book while walking . seohyun walk beside him .

''hey .'' seohyun say who make Luhan looked at her .

''you like to reading a book ?'' seohyun ask . 

''hmm .'' Luhan focused reading a book .

''where you going just now ?'' suddenly Luhan ask .

''hmm , somewhere .'' seohyun grab a book that Luhan read. suddenly seohyun see sehun . she stop walking . sehun wave at seohyun . seohyun wave at him back . Luhan just looked at them . 

''why he so handsome ~ '' seohyun thought.

''you like him ?'' Luhan looked at seohyun who look so happy .

''hmm , no .'' seohyun shook her head .

''if you like him , just say that to him .'' Luhan grab back his book from seohyun hand .

''how you know that  i like him ? '' seohyun feel curious .

'' just looked at your face , i already know you like him .'' Luhan say and start walking .

''woah ~ so you like yoona right ?'' Luhan stop walking when he hear that .

''am i right ?'' seohyun smile . Luhan turn to looked at seohyun .

''yes , you right .'' Luhan say with a cool tone . ( one more thing you have to know about Luhan , he is straightforward ) 

''so , let's work together .'' seohyun say and show a evil smile .

''mean ?'' Luhan still blurr . seohyun let out a heavy sigh . seohyun looked around before she talk .

''mean , i will help you to close with yoona and you will help me close with sehun . so how do you think about this ?'' seohyun look excited .

''hmm , okay .'' seohyun show a big smile .

''okay , i leave now .'' seohyun leave Luhan and going back to the class .

..........

(picnic day)

''okay guys listen . you guys already put your bag in the bus ?'' sehun say who make everyone look at him .

''yess ~!! ''

''okay let's go ~!!! '' everyone enter inside the bus . seohyun want to sit beside yoona but yoona call her friend to sit beside she . seohyun feel weird with yoona . yesterday yoona said she want to sit beside her but today yoona look weird . everyone already sit , only seohyun who still stand . suddenly sehun call seohyun .

''seohyunaa ~!! '' seohyun quickly looked at him .

''sit here .'' seohyun feel so happy when sehun tell her to sit beside him . Luhan past beside seohyun , before seohyun taka a sit beside sehun , Luhan grab her arm and whisper to her .

''please be careful , don't let him touch you .'' after that Luhan walk to he sit .  seohyun looked at Luhan with a weird face .  she then sit beside sehun .

''hey ~!! '' seohyun say with a smile . sehun just smile at seohyun . 

they leave a school and go to the destination. on the bus , half of them singing to create a happy atmosphere , and the other sleep or do something like listening a song ,or reading a book .

seohyun look at sehun who listening a song . she call him .

''sehun , you don't want to sing with them ?'' sehun looked at seohyun . 

''hmm , is okay . you want to listen a song with me ?'' 

''hmm ,yes ~ '' seohyun say with shy tone . seohyun then looked at Luhan who sitting at the window behind sehun . he busy reading a book .

''reading a book again ? aish , he don't feel bored ? '' seohyun thought . 

Luhan noticed that seohyun looked at him but he just ignore that . seohyun look at front when she feel Luhan don't want to looked at her . sehun then pull seohyun closer to him . Luhan noticed what sehun doing and he just looked at them . seohyun looked at sehun . sehun give side of his earphones to seohyun , they share the same earphone . 

''listen a song together ? seohyuna , you happy now .'' Luhan thought . Luhan continue to reading a book . he never care what seohyun want to do . seohyun feel want to scream because she so happy . suddenly she feel something heavy on her shoulder when she look ...omg !! 

'''sehun sleep on my shoulder ?!!! omg !! i want to screamm !! '' seohyun thought . suddenly she feel nervous . she play with her phone . she press the on and off button . suddenly sehun hold seohyun hand who make seohyun face become red .

''are you nervous seohyunaa ?'' sehun giggle , sehun head is still on seohyun shoulder . sehun play with seohyun finger .

''no , i'm not nervous .'' suddenly seohyun remember what Luhan said .

''please be careful , don't let him touch you .'' seohyun quickly looked at Luhan . at the same time , Luhan looked at her . Luhan eyes is telling her ''move your hand now .'' .  seohyun slowly let her hands go from sehun . 

''i'm so sorry , i have to meet with someone .''  seohyun stand up and sit beside Luhan . Luhan sat alone , everyone scared to sit beside him because of he serious face . only seohyun and Luhan friend who not scared at him . sehun just continue to listening a song .  Luhan just looked at the window .

''Luhan ~ '' seohyun say like whisper and she shake Luhan body . 

''hmm .'' Luhan still looked at window .

''you mad at me ?'' seohyun say 

''no , why i have to mad at you ? you not do anything .'' Luhan feel sleepy . 

''i'm so sorry , i'm not listen what you say .'' seohyun still focus at Luhan .

''go sit beside him , i want to sleep .'' Luhan close he eyes . 

''is he mad at me ?'' seohyun thought . 

''i don't want  . i think i feel happy when i'm with you but when i'm with sehun , i'm feel so nervous .'' seohyun whisper and move closer to luhan . 

'' so , do i care .'' Luhan say with his eyes close . seohyun feel happy when she talking with Luhan . she don't know why .

(awkwards)

''you want to sleep ?'' seohyun say 

''no , i want to kiss you .'' seohyun face become red when she hear Luhan say that .

''of course i want to sleep , so shut up '' 

''fine .'' seohyun grab her phone and take a picture. when she want to see the next picture , she shocked when she see her picture with Luhan . at the picture Luhan face closer to her when she want to take a picture with him . 

''when this picture is captured ?'' seohyun thought . suddenly someone grab her phone ,

.......is Luhan .

''yah !! '' seohyun want to take back her phone back from luhan but he is so strong .

''this picture .....'' seohyun close Luhan mouth with her hand .

''listen to me first , i don't know when this picture is taken . so .....'' suddenly yoona grab seohyun phone from Luhan hand and see the picture . yoona eyes wide open . 

''yoona .......''

''okay guys !! finally we arrive at here . let's go !!''  sehun say . yoona give seohyun phone back to her and went out from the bus .

seohyun is still frozen . Luhan slowly stand up and went out from the bus leave seohyun alone .

seohyun quickly went out from the bus when she see everyone already went out from the bus . 

''you guys already grab your bag , so follow me from behind . i don't want someone lost when we're here . this forest is very dangerous . '' sehun say as a chief.

seohyun was looking for Luhan . but what she see is Luhan with yoona . he help yoona grab her bag from the bus . seohyun feel jealous . seohyun looked at them who walking together .  seohyun slowly walk follow the other from behind .

seohyun want to see Luhan worry about she or not if she lost in this forest . so seohyun grab her phone and call Luhan .

''hello .'' Luhan answer .

''Luhan ! help me ! i lost !! help me !! '' seohyun pretend like she scared . seohyun looked at Luhan from afar .

''what ?! aish why you so slow .'' Luhan looked around to find seohyun . seohyun laugh .

''yah , why you laugh ?'' 

''i'm here .'' seohyun stand beside Luhan while laughing . yoona just looked at them . seohyun off her phone . Luhan looked at seohyun is telling her to stop laughing .

''yah , did you think this is funny ?'' seohyun stop laughing when Luhan start talking .

''i'm so sorry .'' seohyun smile at Luhan . 

''seohyuna , why you do this . you think this is funny . '' yoona mad at seohyun . seohyun shocked when yoona say that .

''yoonaa ...''

''Luhan , let's go . just ignore her .'' yoona grab Luhan hand and start walking .

seohyun just look at them until she remember that only her who still stand at there . when she want to walk she forget to bring her bag . seohyun run to the bus and quickly grab her bag but when she want to walk ,everyone already leave .

''ha ! where everyone go ? yoona !! Luhan !! '' seohyun sigh and just walking to find the other .

it was already night but seohyun still can't find yoona or Luhan or the other . seohyun feel scared walking alone in the forest . she afraid of the dark. seohyun try to call Luhan but line is not clear . seohyun try to call Luhan again.

''hello .'' finally Luhan answer .

''Luhan !!! please help me , i lost !!! ''

''this is not funny !'' 

''it true !!''  suddenly seohyun fall because of the dark she can see anything .

''ouch ~ my phone !! my phone !! '' seohyun try to find her phone but she can see anything . she start to cry . she hope Luhan will come to find her . 

.........

Luhan feel weird , is that true . he stand up and went out from his tent . he go to meet seohyun friend iu .

''she not here . i already find her but still can't find . maybe she with yoona''

Luhan feel worry about seohyun . 

 

 


 

hello guys ! i think my story is bored right ? i don't know what to write ....  but i will try to make you guys like my story :) thank you for upvotes and subscribing ^ ^ i love you guys ~!!

 

Leave a comment guyss :*