~Extra chapters 2~

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Extra chapters 2 : when Luhan come back home late 1/3

''omma , you still awake ?'' Hana going downstair when she see her mom was sitting on the sofa with a worry face .''oh you not sleep yet ?'' seohyun reply . Hana shook her head . ''then why omma not sleep yet ?'' seohyun show a small smile . ''wai-''

''waiting for appa right ?'' hana said then sit on the sofa beside her mom . seohyun slowly nodded her head . ''appa said that omma should going to sleep first , don't waiting for him because he will going home late .'' seohyun staring at her daughter face before spoke up .

''but-'' seohyun was cut again by her daughter .''i know omma want to be a good wife for your husband but if our husband said that we should go to sleep , so we should listen to them right ?'' Hana said calmly while raising her eyebrow  . wow , she can't believe that her daughter can saying the things about being a good wife . she only 11 years old but she already know about this things. 

amazing and clever daughter . 

''oh okay .'' just that what she can saying to her daughter . hana just show a cute smile to her mom . '' so why we still doing here ? let's go to sleep !'' hana pulling her mom hand and then drag her mom going to upstair . 

 when they already inside seohyun room , hana helping seohyun lying down on her bed then she kiss her mom forehead . ''good night omma ~ thank you for giving birth to a beautiful ice princess and clever daughter like me . saranghaeyo ~! '' hana bow to her mom . seohyun just laughing with her daughter action . 

''you too baby . thank you for always be my side and make me happy my little beautiful ice princess .'' seohyun said and can't stop to laughing .

'' yo yo man yeah ~ '' hana sang like a tomboy girl . seohyun laughing so hard until mavin suddenly show up . ''omma and big sis .''  they scream when mavin suddenly show up from the bathroom . 

''w-w-what you're doing there ? w-when you come in ?'' hana stutter while talking . mavin show his innocent face in front of his mom and his sister , exactly same like his father . same face , same behavior . 

''you guys are so noisy . you guys wake me up .'' the little boy saying . ''mavin , y-you sleep at the bathroom ?'' seohyun say surprise . '' why ? is that wrong ? what i want is get enough sleep .'' he reply and then leave the room . hana shook her head . 

''he is really weird . what i have to do when he grow up soon , someone will said to me that i have a weird little brother who sleeping at where he want to sleep . '' hana said giving her mom a looked .  

''what we can do ? he really love to sleep but it's will be dangerous if he was sleeping everywhere he want . '' seohyun said . 

''is appa behavior like that ?'' hana said and seohyun raise her shoulder . ''okay then i going to sleep now . byee girlsss ~'' hana wave to her mom and then leave the room . seohyun chuckle . she feel really happy because she have a clever children who make her want to continue her life being a mother for them .  

seohyun glare at the clock . 12:00 am but still Luhan was not coming home yet . as usual , she will waiting to her husband until he arrive home safely and Luhan will coming home usually at 12:00 am  but today , he was coming home late . it make seohyun worry . 

seohyun sitting on the bed while reading a book . reading and reading , hours by hours Luhan is still not coming home . seohyun fell asleep with a book on her hand .

****

Luhan slowly open his door room not trying to wake seohyun up . he staring at seohyun body who fell asleep because of waiting for him . he slowly grab the book on seohyun hand and put on the table beside her . Luhan slowly put seohyun head on the pillow and pull the blanket to cover her body . he her hair and kissed her forehead . seohyun slowly open her eyes when she feel someone was touching her . 

Luhan become panic when he the one who making seohyun wake up . seohyun staring at her husband then look at the clock 2:00 am. she then looking at her husband back and grab Luhan hand . 

''where have you been ?'' seohyun asking while move her position from lying to sitting on the bed . Luhan sit on the bed infront of her wife , he her hair .

''shhh~ you must be tired right ?'' Luhan said then kissed seohyun forehead . ''i wa-'' 

''just go to sleep first . i'm going to take a shower .'' seohyun still staring at Luhan with a confuse look , Luhan give seohyun last one kissed on the forehead before he leave to the bathroom to take a shower . 

seohyun looking at husband until Luhan enter inside the bathroom . 

''did he hiding something from me ? i need to find that .'' seohyun thought . 

seohyun grab Luhan phone on the table beside the bed , she search something on the phone . trying to find something . when she heard Luhan already finished take a shower , she quickly put the phone back on table . 

Luhan went out from the bathroom , seohyun innocently sitting on the bed like nothing was happpen . Luhan smiled at her and lying down beside seohyun on the bed . 

''baby ca-''  ''w-what ? what ? what you want ?'' seohyun change into a cute girl suddenly , she come closer to Luhan and give Luhan a massage . Luhan surprise with seohyun action . 

''h-huh b-baby , is already 2:30 am . i-i think we should sleep now . '' Luhan stutter , scared when seohyun become like this and staring at him like a hmmmmm how to say hmmm 'like want to making another children' . yeah ~ you know what i mean right ? lol

''oh ! but i have something to ask-''   ''we're talking tomorrow , okay good night sweetheart ~''  Luhan quickly turn off the light and cover his body with a blanket . 

seohyun sigh and slowly lying beside Luhan . she move closer to Luhan who now back facing her . what she can see is Luhan back body . 

''Luhan ~'' she slowly calling her husband . ''hmm .'' he answer . 

''i need a hug .'' seohyun say and pulling Luhan t-shirt . Luhan slowly move his body facing seohyun and give her a hug . seohyun giggle , she really love to smell Luhan body . it make she calm . 

''seohyuna , give me a kiss on the cheek .'' this time is Luhan turn . ''fine .'' seohyun kissed Luhan cheek and blushing . '' seohyuna , give me a kiss on my lip .'' seohyun sigh then she kissed Luhan lip .  

''seohyuna ,''  ''what again ?! '' 

''give me a another children .'' Luhan teasing seohyun . she become silent . '' seohyuna , you already sleep ?'' Luhan say even he know seohyun still awake . 

''n-no . h-huh , i think we should sleep now .'' seohyun said and then quickly close her eyes . Luhan chuckle . ''okay then .'' 

 

 

 


next chapters was about yoona and sehun marriage life :)

this chapters to be continue ...