chapter 15

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Ringgggg !!!

seohyun jump from her bed . Today she have to leave this house . not tomorrow or next week . she have to leave now . seohyun go to the bathroom to take a shower .

after shower she prepare her hair and put some make up to look pretty . of course she has to look pretty , because today she will meet with her family .  

she wear this dress.

after finish , she went out from her room while bring her luggage . she go downstair . 

''oh , you already wake up ? sit here .'' Luhan mom tell seohyun to sit at dining table . 

''hmm , i'm so sorry aunty . i have to leave now .'' seohyun smile . 

''seohyuna !!! '' seohyun look at someone who call her .

''oh yoona ! you here .'' yoona hugs seohyun . 

''i feel bored at my house that's why i come here .'' yoona look at luggage that seohyun hold .

''where you want to going ?'' 

''hmm , meet with my family .'' seohyun say without looking at Luhan . she noticed that Luhan was looking at her .

''oh really !? i'm happy with that , you already meet with your family .'' 

''yoona unnie , sit here . talk with me .''  krystal pull yoona to sit beside her . 

''oh , can you wait here krystal ? unnie want to help your oppa at the kitchen .'' yoona go to the kitchen and help Luhan to make a breakfast . they look really happy . 

''yah , stop that !'' yoona hold Luhan hand to stop him for tickle her body . 

''yah ~!! '' 

seohyun show a forced smile . 

''Luhan must be happy if i leave .''  seohyun thought .

''hmm , seohyun unnie . can you make a jus carrot for me ?'' krystal say and smile at seohyun . this is first time krystal call her 'unnie' . 

everyone already sit at dining table .

''oh sure .'' seohyun put her luggage and walk towards kitchen . seohyun start to cut a carrot , suddenly someone push her and she accidentally cut her fingertips . 

''ouch !'' seohyun look at someone beside her . 

''sorry . yesterday you want to hit me right ? that you got now .'' krystal smirk and leave seohyun . 

''seohyuna , why ?'' Luhan mom stand beside seohyun . seohyun quickly hide her bleeding finger . 

''huh ? i'm okay . hmm , aunty i have to leave now .'' seohyun bow to Luhan mom and walk towards the dining table .

seohyun look at Luhan and at the same time Luhan look at her . seohyun quickly looked away and pull her luggage . 

''i leave now . thank you for everything .'' seohyun bow at them and walk towards the door . 

she slowly open the door . she feel like want to cry but she have to look happy in front of Luhan .

''wait .'' seohyun stop walking and turn . she feel hard to breathe when Luhan walk towards her . 

''this '' Luhan give seohyun a handkerchief .

''huh ?'' seohyun look at Luhan with a weird face .

''your finger is bleeding .'' Luhan throw that handkerchief to seohyun . seohyun grab that quickly before Luhan leave .  

''just this . why i think that he will stop me for leaving this house ? no , he already happy with yoona and he will confess he feeling to yoona soon . so i have to be strong . Leave this house seohyun .'' seohyun thought .

seohyun slowly went out from the house , suddenly a red car stop in front of Luhan house . 

someone open the car door for seohyun from inside . 

 

 

 

 

''k-kris ..''

''seohyuna , come in .'' 

''but ..''

''hurry up ! put your luggage inside my car and come in '' seohyun quickly put her luggage inside the car and enter inside the car , sit beside kris .

kris start to drive . seohyun keep silence . 

''where we want going ?'' seohyun ask and just look at the window .

''meet your family .'' 

''oh .'' 

''how he know that i live at Luhan house ?'' seohyun thought . 

''because i follow you .'' kris say like he can read seohyun mind .

''huh ?''

''i follow you when you going home from the school , that's why i know you live at Luhan house .''

''oh , but why you follow me ?'' 

''i want to know where my girl live .'' seohyun chuckle 

''i'm not your girl .'' 

''yes , you're my girl now because you already trust me .'' kris stop in front of club . 

 

.............

''omma !!'' 

''you olny my son that i have now . i want to see her before i close my eyes . '' 

''yes , i will try .'' 

..........

(night)

''so , you like him ?'' Luhan walking with yoona at the park .

''hmm . i like him . we have been friend about 6 years now . but still , he doesn't notice me that i like him . '' yoona show a forced smile .

''give him a time , yoon. i will make sure he will notice you soon . '' Luhan pat yoona shoulder .

''thank you . i will never forget you as my bestfriend .''  

they walking together until they arrive at yoona house . yoona wave at Luhan and Luhan leave . 

suddenly a car stop in front of yoona house .  yoona look at the car . someone went out from the car . 

''yoon , can i talk with you ?'' 

''sehun , hmm of course .'' 

''let's go .'' sehun hold yoona hand and tell her to enter inside the car .

 

 

 

 

 

 


hello guyss !! i'm backkkkkk !! i miss you guys :* 

who miss me ??? no one . okay fine T^T  hahahahah

guyss sorry . i write a short chapter today because i don't have a time . i will try to write a long chapter if i have a time . not promise , but i try . 

Thank you so much who upvote me and subscribing my story and not forget to who leave a comment to me  :)

i love you guyss ~ you guyss are the best and amazing !

Leave a comment guyss  ^ ^