chapter 9

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun wake up from the bed . yoona and sehun looked at her . 

''yah , are you okay ?'' yoona suddenly ask . seohyun looked at them with scary face .

''seohyuna ~'' sehun call seohyun name when seohyun not answer . suddenly the door open , and Luhan enter inside the room . 

''why ? did something happen to you ?'' Luhan walk towards seohyun who sit on the bed . seohyun shake her head ,is mean ''no''

Luhan touch seohyun forehead . 

''then , you sick ?'' seohyun shake her head again . Luhan looked at yoona and sehun . 

''what happen ?'' Luhan ask them .

''she suddenly faint when i bump with her .'' yoona say . 

'' i think she will tell you what happen when we leave .'' sehun looked at yoona and then walk towards the door .

''wait !!'' suddenly seohyun scream . yoona and sehun stop walking and turn to looked at seohyun . seohyun jump from the bed and walk towards yoona . she hold yoona hand . yoona feel weird .

''yoona , please ~ please . don't meet with that guy . he is a bad guy ! you have to listen what i said ! '' seohyun say while crying .yoona looked at sehun and Luhan then she looked back at seohyun .

''that guy ? who that guy ? what you talking about ? '' yoona say with curious face .

''he ... he ...'' 

''wait . yoon , sehun . can you guys leave us for awhile ?'' Luhan say . they nodded and leave the room . Luhan grab seohyun hand and tell her to sit on the bed . Luhan stand infront of seohyun .

''seohyun , ...'' suddenly the door open and seohyun eyes wide open . her body start trembling when she see ' that guy ' enter inside the room . 

''oh , sorry . Luhan , teacher Kim want to meet you at the class now .'' that guy smile at seohyun then leave the room .

seohyun hold Luhan hand . Luhan turn to looked at seohyun .

''he-...he- help me .'' 

''yah , why your hand is cold ? '' seohyun start crying . 

''seohyuna , ...''

''he that guy who leave me at the club !!'' finally seohyun say .

''what ? that guy ? that new student ? you mean...........

 

 

Kris ?'' seohyun slowly nodded .  

''Luhan , i-i'm scared .'' seohyun say . Luhan hug seohyun . 

''so , Kris who leave seohyun at the club . why he do that ?'' Luhan thought.

seohyun fell asleep . Luhan slowly put seohyun lie on the bed . Luhan sigh . Luhan want to leave seohyun for awhile to meet with teacher kim . he slowly walk toward the door .

''you want to leave me ?'' suddenly seohyun wake up . Luhan turn .

''just for awhile ....''

''stay with me .'' seohyun eyes swollen because she cry . 

''i can't . i have to meet with teacher kim .'' Luhan say .

''but if he come to meet me ?'' 

''call my name , i will help you .'' Luhan open the door .

''Luhan ....''

''what again ?'' Luhan turn and look at seohyun with he innocent face .

''you..... you not scared if i leave you ?'' 

''i...'''

''just say yes or no .'' seohyun say .

''no .''Luhan then went out from the room . seohyun frozen when she hear that . 

''so , he want me to leave .'' seohyun tears fell down on her cheek .

...........

school already end.

after Luhan go to meet with teacher Kim , he go to the nurse room to meet with seohyun . when he open the door . seohyun not there .

''where she going ?'' Luhan try to find seohyun at the class but still can't find her . 

''did she leave because i say no to her . it just a joke .'' Luhan try to find seohyun again at the library . finally he meet her on the park , play with a flower like a kid . 

''seohyuna ~'' Luhan call seohyun with a calm tone . 

seohyun turn and run away from Luhan . 

''don't come closer to me .'' seohyun say with a kid tone . Luhan giggle . 

''yah ..'' Luhan come closer to seohyun .

''yah , i already say...'' Luhan face move closer to seohyun make seohyun frozen . seohyun close her eyes . 

''he want to kiss me ? no '' seohyun quickly open her eyes and slowly push Luhan softly .

''hmm , you can't kiss me . because this is yoona body not mine .'' seohyun say and look away . Luhan try not to laugh .

'' there is something at your hair so i just want to help you to throw that . why ? did you think i want to kiss you huh ?'' seohyun face become red because she feel emmbarrassed . 

''hmm , i think you want me to leave right ?'' seohyun change a topic .

''huh ? when i say that ?'' Luhan looked at seohyun eyes . 

''hmm , just now .'' 

'' i'm just joking .''  

''really ?!! '' seohyun scream and move closer to Luhan .she feel so happy , she don't know why . Luhan looked at seohyun with a weird face and slowly nodded . seohyun laugh .

''but actually , your joke is not funny .'' seohyun say and make a serious face .

''oh really ? i don't say my joke is funny . '' Luhan say with a innocent face .

'' fine . Luhan , can i go to your house ? pleaseee ~ i miss my mom .'' 

''that is my mom , not your mom okay .''

''okay , but pleasee i want to see my room and your mom .'' Luhan sigh .

................

'' annyeonghaseyo aunty .'' seohyun say and bow  . she really miss Luhan mom . 

''oh annyeonghaseyo . who ?''

''my name is yoona . Luhan bestfriend .'' seohyun say while looked at Luhan .

''oh , come in .'' 

seohyun enter inside the house . she really really miss this house . seohyun sit on the sofa . suddenly she hear something .

''Luhan , why with seohyun ? she looked different . she always fight with krystal . ''

''i don't know .'' Luhan looked at seohyun , he know that seohyun hear that . 

Luhan mom go to the kitchen to make a drink while Luhan sit on the sofa with seohyun .

''wh.... ?'' seohyun not finished yet , Luhan already say

''my younger sister .'' 

''you have a younger sister ? i never know that . why you don't tell me about this ?''

'' you not ask me about this .'' seohyun sigh . 

suddenly one girl go downstair while singing .seohyun bow at her .

''annyeonhaseyo .'' that girl just smile and sit beside Luhan . 

''who is she oppa ?'' krystal say .

''oh , my name is yoona . your oppa bestfriend .'' seohyun show a big smile . krystal laugh 

'' omo , yoona unnie is so pretty .'' krystal say and sit beside seohyun .

''oh , kasahamida .'' 

''she call me unnie , haa ~ so cute '' seohyun thought .

suddenly yoona go downstair .

''unnie , look at that girl . you want to know she so lazy . '' krystal say . seohyun eyes wide open and looked at yoona .

''she talk about me ? that my body . actually i'm not lazy .'' seohyun thought .

''so , krystal hate me right ? am i right ? '' seohyun thought again .

''yah , what are you doing ? hurry up !! bring a drink for my sister in law. yoona unnie please wait for awhile .'' krystal yell at yoona .

yoona looked at me with angry face . yoona bring a cup of coffe and put on the table . krystal go to the bathroom for awhile . yoona sit beside me .

''are you happy ? because she treat you nicely huh ?'' yoona say .Luhan busy reading a book , he just ignore them .

''hmm , ....'''

''aigoo , is supposed to be me , that she treat with nicely . not you ! ''  yoona push seohyun head . seohyun just look down .

''i'm so sorry .'' 

'' sorry ? this is all your fault ! i'm be like this !! '' yoona say 

''just stop that already . can you guys just be a friend ?'' Luhan say . 

''no !'' yoona say and stand up then she go upstair .

that day krystal and seohyun have fun together . yoona feel so jaelous because seohyun look so happy .

..........

at the night .

seohyun want to going back home . before she going home , she meet with yoona outside the house .

''what do you want ?'' yoona say without looking at seohyun 

''actually , i'm so sorry . really i'm so so so sorry . okay , i will forget all about sehun . '''

''so ?'' 

''can we be a bestfriend ? i'm promise . i will not disturb you with sehun . please yoona .''

yoona looked at seohyun . 

''i just miss the old you .'' seohyun look down . 

''if you don't want to be my friend , is okay . i'm not mad .'' seohyun wipe her tears and smile .

''Fine , let's be a friend .'' yoona show a small smile and slowly hug seohyun . 

''kumawo yoona . '' 

after that Luhan send seohyun at her home .

''thanks for send me at home .'' seohyun smile and enter inside the house , she close the door . she looked at the window to see Luhan still there or not . she open the door . she went out to see Luhan , but Luhan not there .

''maybe he already going home .'' seohyun thought . when she turn to enter inside the house , she shocked when she see Luhan stand infront her while smirk .

''yah , you scared me ?'' seohyun hit Luhan arm .

''did you want to find something ?'' 

''hmm , yes . my........cat . sophia~ where she going ?'' Luhan giggle 

''seohyuna , good night ~''  Luhan walk . seohyun just looked at Luhan . suddenly he turn back to looked at her . seohyun pretend like she still find her cat .

''sophia ~ where are you ?''

''seohyuna , ....'' seohyun looked at Luhan . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'' saranghae ~'' Luhan wink at seohyun . he enter inside he car .

seohyun was like O _O