Extra chapters 5

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Extra chapters 5 :When Luhan come back home late 3/3

As usual seohyun will wake up early in the morning to prepare a breakfast for her children and her husband but today when she wake up this morning , her husband was not beside her maybe Luhan had to go to work or Luhan is trying to avoid to meet with seohyun . yeah just because of the last night , the fight between seohyun and Luhan . 

seohyun already finished take a shower . she then go to her closet to find a clothes to wear for today . when she open the closet , she was surprise by a pretty dress with a red colour and some note on it . 

seohyun took the note and read it . 


wear this dress and meet me at 9 pm 

at the xxx cafe .

i have something to tell you . 

from Luhan.


''from Luhan ? he want to meet me ? why not at home ? hmm whatever .'' seohyun said , then she wear a simple t-shirt with a short pants . 

after already finish with her hair , seohyun went out from her room and go to her daughter room to wake hana up and next she go to mavin room to do a same things . 

while seohyun was busy making a breakfast , suddenly hana who already perfect wearing a school uniform show up beside her . ''omma where is appa ?'' hana ask then start to helping her mom making a breakfast . ''hmm , go to work .'' seohyun said with a fake smile . she still remember about last night . when seohyun was angry at Luhan , then Luhan yelling at her back . that was so horrible . 

seohyun massaging her head who has suddenly felt dizzy . since the beginning of this mouth , her head always feels dizzy same with her body . seohyun body will feel very tired when she doing a housework .  

hana staring at seohyun face . ''what with that smile ? it looks fake .'' hana said and then continue to helping her mom , seohyun was surprise with hana words but seohyun do her best to control her face . 

''you two fighting ? right ?'' hana said with a smirk . seohyun pretend to chuckle . '' no , we-'' 

''story time ~!!'' hana put three glasses of milk on the dining table then pulled seohyun by her hand to sit on the dining table with her .

''so , tell me the story .'' hana said to seohyun but seohyun still with her innocent face . ''what story ?'' 

''story about omma and appa fight . because of what ? because of food ? or bed or maybe about us ?'' hana said and staring at seohyun face , hoping that her mom will telling her about that . seohyun stand up . '' i don't have a time , i'm busy right now .'' hana pulled seohyun to sid back . 

''omma please ~ '' hana pouted . ''should i tell you that ?'' hana quickly nodded her head . seohyun sigh then come a bit closer to hana and let out a heavy sigh again before spoke up .''because ................because of a girl .'' hana who look so excited just now turn into a sad one . 

''a girl ? who is she ?'' hana said and holding both of seohyun hand . she understand how seohyun feel right now . sad , disappoint , angry , pain .

''i don't know .'' seohyun eyes already watery . ''are you okay omma ? Let me hug you . '' hana pulled her mom into a warm hug . seohyun smile and wipe her tears away . she is so lucky because she have a pretty and kind daughter like hana . seohyun broke the hug .

'' hana when you grow up , try to find no i mean make sure to find a good man that make you really happy . you're understand right ?'' seohyun kissed hana forehead . ''omma , are you trying to tell me that appa was not good enough for you ?'' 

seohyun shook her head . ''then , i hate appa ! appa already making omma crying ! '' hana said to her mom . seohyun quickly shook her head . ''no , no baby ~ listen to omma . appa is really a great father and a good husband for me and you guys . so please don't hate appa . he always make me happy .'' 

hana sigh then slowly nodded her head . ''yeah ~ appa is so cool like his daughter .'' seohyun laugh by hana statement . '' how about me ?'' seohyun and hana was screaming when suddenly mavin show up under the dining table . 

''yah you're the weird little brother ! how long you've been down there ?'' hana yell at mavin with a glared because making her shocked .

mavin still with his poker face . he sit beside his noona . ''about 30 minutes ago . '' mavin said and start to reading a book . seohyun shook her head . she then go to the kitchen to finish her cooking . 

''you're so weird .'' hana said . ''you're the weird little brother , good nickname for me . '' mavin said but then hana grabbed th book that mavin was reading . ''yah , did you have a feeling ?'' mavin looking at her sister calmly.

''feeling ? what feeling ?'' mavin face look like that he not interesting with this topic . '' feeling happy , sad , angry . you don't have that feeling ?'' hana face already red . she look really angry , just by looking at her face .

''hmm , i don't know .'' mavin said then grabbed his book back from hana hand . seohyun just laughing .

****

''done !'' seohyun grabbed her handbag after she already finish put a make up on her face . she then went out from her room , going down stair . 

''omma ~!!'' hana call her mom . hana and mevin spend their time at the living room . they are watching a movie together . horror movie ~ seohyun really hate that . 

''where you-..''

''meet with my friends , okay byee ~ take care baby .'' seohyun already open the door ''omma , are you leaving us alone at this house ?'' suddenly mavin ask . '' right ?! omma , bring us too ~ '' hana said . she run towards seohyun and hugged her mom . 

''hmm you smell good ~'' hana said and hugged seohyun tightly . ''omma please bring us too ~ i'm scared to stay at this house alone . especially with the weird mavin .'' .... '' you're lying at me right ? actually omma want to meet with another guy right not your friends ? that why you're look really pretty tonight .'' ..........'' even thought i said that i hate appa , but actually i'm really love him . if you want to marry with a another guy, i will make sure that omma will never seing us again. '' hana finally stop talking . 

seohyun sigh . ''hana , i'm not going to meet with another guy or want to marry them . i want to meet with your dad . trust me . so , please take care of your weird little brother for me okay ?'' seohyun said comfort her daughter . 

hana giggle . '' enjoy your date ~'' seohyun kissed her two children forehead before leaving the house . hana close the door . ''noona , the movie already start !'' mavin telling her noona . hana quickly run and sit on the sofa beside mavin . 

suddenly they heard someone knock the door . hana hugged mavin arm tightly . ''yah , who is that ? my weird little brother , please protect me !'' hana said , she about to crying . '' don't worry noona , i'm here with you to protect you .'' mavin reply calmly . hana smiled and hugged her weird little brother tightly .  ''you're so cool ! i love you ~'' 

''hmm noona , you're so chessy ~'' 

****

seohyun already arrive at the cafe . she driving her car to go here . seohyun enter the cafe , she looking around . suddenly oen girl approach her . ''miss seohyun ?'' 

''uh , yes is me .'' seohyun reply with a smile . ''this way .'' seohyun follow behind the girl until she arrive at the special place who at beside the sea . no one was there . just a single table with a two wooden chairs . on the table , there was a one box . 

''hmm , where am i ?'' seohyun ask the girl . ''just wait here miss .'' the girl reply with a sweet smile then leaving . seohyun looking around the place and then seohyun saw a couple holding their hand and walking happily together . ''cute ~'' seohyun said . 

at first seohyun thought that was just a couple but then when she looking at them with more closer ..... oh my ! 

''Luhan ?'' seohyun can not hold back her tears anymore , she started to crying . why someone that she really loves and trust , doing this to her ?! why ?! ''why Luhan ?!'' 

Luhan already know seohyun was there then he walking towards her . he look so relax . ''seohyuna , you already saw that right ?'' 

''w-why ? why you doing this to me ?! why ? what my fault to you ?  so , you want me to come here just want me to see you with her ?!'' seohyun take one step backward when Luhan trying to come closer to her . ''i want to tell you something . i want to marry with her . she is hyunmi . you still remember right the girl who calling me last night ?'' 

''stop ! i don't want to hear that . '' seohyun head feel dizzy suddenly . but Luhan still continue even seohyun already saying to him to stop . ''and before i'm marry with her , i will divorce you .''

''stop ! please !'' ..... ''i'm so sorry seohyuna .i-i'm..''

''Luhan stop !!!!! please ~! '' seohyun shouting at him . '' i will leaving now . we talk about this at home .'' Luhan said and leaving with hyunmi . he leaving seohyun alone . 

seohyun still crying non stop even though her head feel so heavy right now . she sit on the wooden chair while cover her face with both of her hand so no one will see her crying .

suddenly someone hugged her from behind . ''i'm sorry jagi ~'' seohyun was surprise by Luhan voice . ''what you want again ? let me go ! '' seohyun trying to let her go from Luhan but Luhan hugged her even tightly .

''i'm sorry jagi making you crying . actually all that just happen just now , is just a acting , is just a joke ~ . '' Luhan said and kissed seohyun cheek . seohyun stop from moving . 

''what do you mean ?'' seohyun slowly turn her body facing Luhan . Luhan chuckle then grabbed a box who on the table . he carefully open the box . 

seohyun eyes wide open same with . she started to tears up . 

''omg , y-y-you ..''

''congratulation on our 3th anniversary jagi ~!!'' Luhan said and seohyun started to crying again . she never know that Luhan will doing something like this to her . ''feeling happy now ?'' seohyun hit Luhan playfully on his arm .  Luhan smirk then pulled seohyun into a warm hugged then give a long kiss on her lip. after about a couple of minutes Luhan broke the kissed.  ''you're not forget right about this day ?'' Luhan said , but seohyun was busy with something . she busy to massage her head  . 

''are you okay baby ?'' Luhan look worry about seohyun , he put the cake back on the table . ''Luhan i-i-i'm fee......'' seohyun almost fell on the ground but Luhan quickly grabbed her body . 

''seohyuna , this is not a joke right ? are you okay ?''  Luhan help seohyun to stand up but then suddenly seohyun was faint on Luhan arm . 

******

-at the hospital-

''so , how is she doctor ?'' Luhan ask then helping seohyun to sit on the chair beside him . ''hmm , maybe this is your lucky day .'' seohyun and Luhan looking at each other . ''what do you mean ?''now turn for seohyun to ask . the doctor chuckle . '' congratulation , you're pregnant . already 2 weeks now .'' seohyun smiled become wide , she happily clap her hand . 

she then looking at Luhan to see Luhan reaction , Luhan face was serious . ''L-Luhan , are you okay ?'' seohyun ask with a worry face .

''oh ? wow ~ OMG ! i will become a daddy again ~!!! do you believe that ?! amazing !'' seohyun laugh by Luhan slow reaction . '' i think this is truly our lucky day . today is our 3th anniversary and this day too , we know about our third child . wow , i'm so happy . '' seohyun said . 

''Let's be together forever ~'' Luhan said and kissed both of seohyun hand . ''but today , i think someone have to sleep outside . yeah you know , he already making me crying . '' seohyun said and walking alone leaving Luhan behind . 

''jagi ~ ''