Extra chapters 6

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Extra chapters 6 : When the two couples meet.

(night)

ding dong ~! 

''i'm coming ~!!'' hana was running towards the door . she opened and was surprise by yoona and sehun . ''anyeong hana ya !'' yoona said and she gives hana a hug . '' oh yoona imo , sehun oppa annyeonghaseyo ~'' she broke the hug with yoona and hana quickly bow to them . 

''what you're calling him ?'' yoona said then looking at sehun . '' sehun oppa . wae ?'' hana smile at them . ''cute~'' sehun hana hair . ''tsk oppa ? then call me yoona unnie not yoona imo .'' hana giggle . '' alright , i will calling imo , yoona unnie so you will look younger .'' hana said . ''yah !'' yoona pinch hana cheek . sehun laugh with hana . 

''hana ~ who's coming ?'' seohyun was walking down stair and on the way to the door . ''seohyuna ~!!!'' yoona shouting seohyun name . seohyun was surprise . ''yoona ~!!'' they hugged each other . 

''seohyuna how are you ? i miss you so much .'' yoona hug seohyun tightly . ''i'm fine . how about you and my baby boy ?'' seohyun ask and her hand touch yoona stomach . ''jihoon , tell your omma that i'm okay omma .'' yoona said happily to her son . seohyun was happy when she heard that . 

''come in , i will make you guys some juice .'' seohyun said . ''you guys are here .'' suddenly Luhan show up from somewhere with mavin . seohyun was running toward the kitchen to prepare some jus . Luhan see that and quickly catch seohyun then pulled her into a back hug . seohyun giggle . ''wae nampyeon-i ?'' 

''please be careful next time jagi ~'' Luhan whisper in seohyun ear before giving her a kiss on her cheek .''araso . now let me go !'' Luhan slowly let seohyun go and seohyun give him a glared . 

yoona who saw that moment just smiled . ''they are so cheesy right ?'' hana said who are now sitting at the living room with yoona and sehun . ''they are cute actually .'' yoona said . 

''i'm happy because you're happy seohyun .'' yoona thought . she then looked away when Luhan already sit beside hana on the sofa in front of her . seohyun put four glasses of juice and some cake on the small table at the living room .

''so , how about you guys now ? ready to be a daddy and mommy ?'' seohyun ask then sit beside Luhan . mavin sit on seohyun lap . yoona and sehun chuckle . ''yeah , of course we're ready to be a daddy and mommy for jihoon . i can't wait for that moment .'' yoona said . ''how about you guys ?'' sehun turn to ask the couple .

seohyun and Luhan looking at each others . '' i will become a daddy again .'' Luhan said and staring into seohyun eyes . seohyun smiled shyly . yoona and sehun looked at each others then looked at the couple back . ''what do you mean ?'' yoona said . sehun took a glass of juice that is on the table and gave it to yoona . 

yoona slowly drink the juice . ''omma is pregnant again .'' mavin reply the question . yoona choked when she heard about that . sehun quickly patted yoona back . ''yoon , are you okay ?'' seohyun ask feeling worry . ''s-seohyuna , seriously ? you're pregnant ?'' yoona wipe with sehun clothes meanwhile sehun already give her a glared . 

seohyun smiled and nodded her head. Luhan laugh by yoona reaction . ''how month already ?'' 

''hmm 4 month already . are you okay yoon ?'' seohyun ask again , worry about yoona and her baby .''i-i'm okay .'' yoona pretend like she laugh . she then grabbed the juice and drink it again . 

''she always like this if she was surprise by something or a good news . don't worry about her , she is alright . '' sehun said then yoona hair . seohyun slowly nodded her head . 

''i'm okay ! i'm just surprise with that news . by the way congratulation to you guys having a third children . seohyuna , how is feel when you're giving birth ?'' yoona suddenly ask about the topic . 

''pain .'' hana reply the question . everyone looked at her . ''seo hana , how do you know about that ? who is telling you about this ?'' hana pointed to the Luhan . ''appa always telling me a story like where appa first met with omma , how they're falling in love with each other, ''  seohyun smiled . '' story about appa and omma married life and how they get me-'' hana was stopped by Luhan when Luhan close hana mouth with his hand . seohyun and yoona face change  Luhan pinch hana cheek . ''aigoo , you're cute ~''  Luhan pretend to chuckle .''i think we should talk about another topic ?'' Luhan said and patted hana head . 

hana was laughing , feeling happy teasing her dad . mavin already close both of his ear from the start before hana start talking , with his poker face , mavin stand up and leaving the living room . 

seohyun and yoona face become red . ''why ? let just hear what hana want to said .'' sehun said teasing Luhan. ''no! no , i mean hana was busy with her school work so seo hana go to your room now .'' hana giggle and stand up . ''aigoo ,my appa is cute ~!!'' she teasing her dad . Luhan give her daughter a glared . 

''hunnie i think we should going home now . seohyuna maybe we can meet again next time .'' yoona spoke up . seohyun give yoona a hug before the couple leave . ''bye yoon ~!! call me if you need some help !''  seohyun said and the couple was leaving th house . 

seohyun close the door . she turn her body facing Luhan who was at behind her . Luhan show a innocent face . ''why you're telling hana about that ? she still a young girl .'' seohyun said and want to pulled Luhan by his hand to the living room . Luhan want to teasing seohyun , he make his body become heavy . 

seohyun tried to pull him but Luhan didn't even move from his place he stood . ''what are you doing jagi ?'' Luhan chuckle when he looked at seohyun tired face . ''you're heavy. i wa-'' seohyun was surprise when Luhan was suddenly carry her bridal style . ''where we're want to going? room ?'' Luhan raised his eyebrow teasingly . 

''yah i'm pregnant !'' seohyun patted both of Luhan cheek . '' i know that but i want to carry you to our room because you look so tired baby . jagiya ~ honestly what do you think i want to do ?'' Luhan said and smirk . seohyun become silent . 

''hmm , i'm hungry .'' seohyun act cutely . '' i'm not giving you some food if you not answer my question just now .'' seohyun pouted . ''but i'm hungry . our baby is hungry .'' seohyun grabbed Luhan hand and put his hand on her stomach . 

''answer my question first .'' Luhan said , he then going to the kitchen . seohyun was follow him from behind . '' another question please ?''  seohyun make a cute face . 

''no .'' Luhan took one of the apples who are on the table in the kitchen and happily ate it in front of seohyun . seohyun want to grabbed one but Luhan quickly holds her hand . ''i'm hungry ~'' seohyun cried like a baby . ''i want food ~ .'' seohyun shake Luhan body . ''just one bite .'' Luhan shook his head .seohyun let out a heavy sigh , she look down on the floor . 

''okay just one bite .'' seohyun looking up at Luhan . ''come here .'' Luhan pulled seohyun by her hand . when seohyun already in front of him , Luhan pulled seohyun more closer by her waist . there was no space between them , their face was really close . 

''what are yo-'' seohyun was cut by Luhan when Luhan kissed her on her lip . at first , seohyun was kissing him back but then she felt there was something in . Luhan broke the kiss . ''one bite for you . i'm transfer some food in your mouth , mean i feed you with my mouth .'' Luhan said innocently and give seohyun the apple . without looking at seohyun face who already change to red , Luhan go to fridge to find something for dinner . 

seohyun smiled like idiot . '' eat this , while i prepare a dinner .'' Luhan feed seohyun some bread covered with chocolate . seohyun ate it happily  ''good girl ~'' 

''omma appa ~!! '' hana run with melvin down stair . ''wae baby ?'' seohyun ask . ''y-yoona imo !'' hana was tired because of running .

''yoona imo want to giving bird .'' mavin said . Luhan and seohyun looked at mavin with a weird face . ''giving bird ?'' 

''no ! yoona imo want to giving birth !'' hana correctly mavin words . '' huh ?! hurry up , we go to the hospital now .'' seohyun said while Luhan was still laughing .''jagi !!! hurry up !'' seohyun calling her husband who are still on the kitchen .

''okay i'm coming ~!''