chapter 4

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''seohyuna ~!!'' ''yah seohyunaa ~!!'' ''yah !!'' (shake seohyun body )

seohyun looked at Luhan . 

''huh , why ?'' 

''what are you thinking about ?''

''huh , we still at the dining table ?'' 

Luhan looked at seohyun with a weird face .

''that kiss is just imagine ? why do i imagine that he kiss me ?'' ( in seohyun mind)

suddenly Luhan move closer to seohyun .

''huh ? this !! this was same like my imagine that Luhan will move closer with me and kiss me . omg !! '' in seohyun mind .

seohyun close her pretty eyes . she feel scared too . suddenly she feel Luhan hand touch her lips .

''there is something in your lips .'' seohyun quickly open her eyes . her face already become red when she see Luhan wipe her lips with his hand .

Luhan stand up and start to clean the table . seohyun still frozen . 

''hmm , why you still sit at there ? you don't want to sleep ? hurry up help me clean this .'' .

seohyun quickly stand up and help Luhan clean the dining table .

.......

''time to sleep .'' seohyun went out from the bathroom after take a shower and lie down on the bed . she still thinking about what just now she imagine .

''why imagine about Luhan ?'' 

''hmm , whatever . i want to read a book before i sleep .'' seohyun grab a book .

suddenly the window open . seohyun feel scared . she grab her pillow . 

''kring ~'' seohyun hear a weird sound .

seohyun quickly run to Luhan room without knock .

''yah !!''

Luhan shocked . Luhan just wear a sleep pants without a t-shirt . ''omg !''

seohyun quickly turn her body . Luhan wear a t-shirt .

'' you already wear ....'' seohyun turn to look at Luhan . 

''yah , next time you enter my room without knock , i will lock you at the room .''

Luhan lie down on the bed . 

''hmm , Luhan ~ '' seohyun call Luhan with a shy tone .

''what you want ?'' Luhan say with a bored tone .

''hmm.....''

''hmmm ...''

''what ?'' Luhan looked at seohyun 

''can i sleep with you ?'' seohyun face become red when she say that .

''yah , you don't feel shame ? go sleep at your room ! '' Luhan throw a pillow at seohyun who stand beside the bed .

''please just one night ~!! '' seohyun jump on the bed and shake Luhan body .

''if my mom know you sleep at my room , my mom will think that i do something to you ,so go sleep at your room .'' Luhan push seohyun until she feel on the floor .

seohyun bite her bottom lips and kick Luhan bed . Luhan just ignore that . he know that seohyun feel angry at him .

''i tell omma that you bully me .'' seohyun kick Luhan bed again to make Luhan angry .

Luhan ignore that . seohyun feel annoying . she play with lamps. 

''on , off , on , off '' seohyun say and look at Luhan who just ignore her .

'' he don't feel angry ?'' in seohyun mind . seohyun then turn on the tv and she start to make noise .

but it same Luhan ignore her .

''yah , why you do this to me !!? huh ? i said i want to sleep with you !!''  seohyun yell at Luhan .

Luhan slowly open he eyes . he feel annoying .

''seohyuna , listen to me . go to your room now .'' Luhan looked at seohyun with sleepy face .

''i don't want !! '' seohyun look like a kid .

''i said go to your room now .'' Luhan say with a soft tone . he don't want to yell at seohyun , if he do that seohyun will scared at him . seohyun move closer to Luhan and grab he t-shirt like a kid who don't want her mom leave .

Luhan feel tired because of seohyun . 

''why you like this ? why you so stubborn ? you don't listen to me at all . ''

seohyun just look at the floor . she know Luhan feel tired of her behavior . Luhan sigh .

''i'm so sorry . i feel afraid to sleep alone . i afraid of the dark . '' seohyun say and just look at the floor , she scared to look at Luhan .

''why you treat me like i'm your oppa ?''Luhan ask seohyun , he feel curious .

''because ..... because my oppa already ............already died .'' seohyun tears fell .

''i always sleep with him ,if i feel scared . but now he.....he leave me . just one day , i want he to be with me . just one day .'' seohyun wipe her tears .

''why wrong with me .'' seohyun try to smile .

Luhan hold seohyun hand . 

''is okay , i know how you feel .'' 

''can i hug you ?'' seohyun say . Luhan slowly nod . seohyun hug Luhan .

''haa ~ i feel like my oppa is here .'' seohyun say .

''i leave now .'' seohyun slowly walk but Luhan still hold her hands .

seohyun quickly looked at Luhan .

''want to sleep with me ?'' seohyun show a big smilee . seohyun jump on the bed and lie beside Luhan .

''good night .'' seohyun slowly close her eyes .

after see seohyun already sleep , Luhan slowly close he eyes .

........

(morning)

''Luhan , wake ......'' Luhan mom shocked when she enter inside Luhan room . Luhan mom quickly went out from the room .

seohyun slowly open her eyes . she shocked when she see Luhan face close to her and she hug him .

''omg , what i do .'' in seohyun mind . she looked at Luhan who still sleep . she smile .

''i feel like i already married .'' seohyun say and jump from the bed . 

''first , i have to make my husband wake up .'' seohyun pretend like she already married .

''jagiya ~! wake up .'' seohyun shake Luhan body . Luhan slowly open his eyes .

''my husband already wake up . aigoo ~ look at my husband face .'' seohyu touch Luhan face .

Luhan blurr . 

''husband ?'' seohyun giggle .

''i just pretend like you are my husband .'' 

''i'm not marry with a crazy girl .'' Luhan jump from the bed and go to the bathroom .

''yahh !!''

...............

seohyun and Luhan go to school together but when they arrive at the school . they act like doesn't know each other . seohyun go to her locker before go to her class . she stop walking when she see yoona talking with Luhan at the class . seohyun sit beside Luhan .

''oh good morning seohyuna ~! '' yoona smile at seohyun .

''oh morning .'' seohyun then just read a book . sometime she look at Luhan and yoona who talk and laugh but just yoona who laugh , Luhan just giggle .

''yoona can make Luhan smile .why i feel like i want to punch someone when i see them together ? '' in seohyun mind . 

..........

(break time)

seohyun and yoona at the cafeteria .

''seohyunaa , you want to know . this is my first time to see Luhan smile at me .'' yoona say .

''really ?'' seohyun show a small smile .

''but you and Luhan look close .''

''huh ? aniyo .''

''seohyunaa~ ''

suddenly sehun sit beside seohyun . seohyun frozen . 

''guys , want to join me go to the picnic ?''

'' i want to go !! '' yoona say . sehun looked at seohyun .

''hmm , okay .''  seohyun say .

''good !! okay i leave now but seohyuna meet me at the school roof .'' 

''okay .'' seohyunn say shyly and stand up . 

''seohyunaa ,actually i like sehun .'' yoona say .

i shocked . she like sehun ! nooo ! 

''so don't touch him .okay ?''

''hmm , okay .'' 

''aish this girl , she already close with Luhan and now she want to take sehun from me .'' in seohyun mind .

seohyun then go to the school roof .

''hey .'' sehun say .

''hmm , hey .'' 

''sit here .'' seohyun sit beside sehun .

''so , how you feel study at this school ?'' sehun ask 

''good .'' sehun giggle .

''why you ....''

''you so cute .'' sehun pinch seohyun cheek .seohyun face become red . 

''w-hy you tell me to come at this place ?'' seohyun try to ask .

''this place is so nice right ?'' 

''yes .'' seohyun can't say anything when she with sehun .

''i leave now . byee ~'' sehun leave seohyun .

''just like that ? he just want to show me this place .'' seohyun say .

''i want you to say that you like me or want me to be your girlfriend ,but you just leave like that . hmm is okay maybe next time i will meet you again .''

 

seohyun say without know someone hear what she say just now .....