chapter 25

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun at Luhan room . sitting on the sofa , while waiting for her boyfriend to take a shower . she can't forget about what Luhan dad said to her , it make her feel crazy and worry . seohyun stood up and walk around the room . 

''ahh ! why i can't forget about that !?'' seohyun pull her hair . she then walk around the room again until she feel someone arm wrapped around her waist . she already know that who is the person without looking at the person face . she already know by he smell . 

''what wrong ?'' Luhan pull seohyun closer to him . he back hug her .

''nothing . just tired .'' 

''then , you should take a rest .'' Luhan turn seohyun body facing him . seohyun quickly cover her eyes with both of her hand .

''yah ~! why you don't wear your clothes ?! hurry up wear that ! '' Luhan chuckle . 

''like you never saw my body before this .'' seohyun blush and she grab her handbag on the sofa and want to leave the room . 

Luhan quickly grab her arm . 

''fine , fine ! i'm wear my clothes now .'' seohyun smile and she throw her handbag on the sofa back . 

''Luhanie ~ '' 

''hmm .''

''send me home .is already late . '' Luhan already wear he clothes , he then walk towards seohyun . ''sleep here please ~'' Luhan make a cute face while holding seohyun hand . 

''i'm think just a girl who can make a cute face , but when a boy make a cute face is look cute more than a girl . hmm my boyfriend is cute !! '' seohyun thought . 

''i'm sorry . i can't .''

''why !? why ?'' Luhan shake seohyun body . seohyun laugh . ''yah ~ stop that !'' seohyun can't stop laughing when Luhan kiss her face over and over again . 

''yah ~!! hahahahaha !'' seohyun hit Luhan arm and run away . ''come here .'' Luhan walk towards seohyun but seohyun continue to run away . 

''stop that or i will run away from you .'' Luhan smirk  ''ani . come here or i will kiss you repeatedly .'' seohyun pouted and sigh . 

''fine ~'' seohyun slowly walk towards Luhan , but when Luhan want to grab her hand . she run away . 

''i will kiss you .'' Luhan say . ''okay , okay . i'm coming to you .'' seohyun stood in front of Luhan , and Luhan can't stop smiling when he look at her girlfriend face . is cute .

''what ?! you want me to punch you ?!'' seohyun act gangster . Luhan hit seohyun head . ''ouch ! yah ! you're seriously ! i want to punch you now !'' seohyun grab Luhan collar , Luhan just staring at he girlfriend who act like a dumb people . 

''you're ready ?'' seohyun show her punch . Luhan come closer to seohyun . ''ready what ?'' 

''i want to punch you .'' seohyun smirk .

''what ? you want to playing with me at the bed ?'' Luhan chuckle when seohyun slowly let her hand go from his t-shirt collar . seohyun face red .

''hmm , i think i have to leave now .'' seohyun change a topic . '' what ? you want to sleep ? okay let's go .'' Luhan grab seohyun hand and pull her towards the bed . 

''Luhan , i'm said i want to leave ! send me home .''  seohyun look at Luhan , Luhan staring at her and then let her hand go . 

''okay just leave . i don't want to send you home . just go home by yourself .'' Luhan jump on he bed , and he pretend like he sleep . 

seohyun still stood beside the bed while staring at Luhan . ''you're really want me to go home by myself ? alone ?''  Luhan not respond . seohyun bite her lower lips . 

''fine , i'm go home by myself . you will regret if something happen to me .'' seohyun walk towards the door and opened . she look at Luhan who still not respond , she then went out from the room .

''i'm really hate you !'' seohyun mumbled and walk downstrair . suddenly she bump with krystal . seohyun quickly bow to her but krystal just smile . 

''you want to leaving ?'' krystal ask with a calm tone . ''yeah . is already late .'' 

''by yourself ? alone ? where Luhan oppa ?'' 

''hmm , he already sleep . '' 

''sleep ? what the hell is Luhan oppa doing this to he girlfriend . hmm unnie , how about you sleep here ? is already late . i'm worry if something bad happen to you .'' krystal hold seohyun hand .

''unnie ? she calling me unnie ?! woahhh !'' seohyun thought .

''hmm , is that fine if i'm sleep here ?'' 

''of course ! of course is fine , you will be my sister in law soon .'' seohyun giggle . krystal pull her to go upstair and she bring seohyun at Luhan room . 

''w-why we here ?'' seohyun looked at krystal who already open Luhan door room . ''of course , you will sleep with oppa . bye !! sweet dream !! '' krystal push seohyun to enter inside the room and she close the door .

''you're here ? why ?'' suddenly Luhan ask . he staring at seohyun from the bed . ''i-i ..'' 

 

''i love you ?'' Luhan say with smirk and seohyun sigh . ''can i sleep with you tonight ?'' without feeling shame , seohyun ask with a innocent face.

''of course . come here .'' seohyun slowly walk towards the bed and lie down beside Luhan . he then hug seohyun and pull her closer to him . 

''remember , don't do anything to me .'' seohyun say and slowly close her eyes . '' seohyuna ?''  ''hmm.''

''you're already pregnant ?''  seohyun eyes wide open . ''why you ask me this question ?'' 

''yeah , you know we already-''   ''no ! i'm not pregnant .'' Luhan nodded 

''but -''  ''sleep Luhan .'' Luhan sigh and slowly close he eyes but he wake up again just want to give seohyun good night kiss . he kiss seohyun nose , cheek , forehead , and lastly lips . 

''kumawo .'' seohyun say with her eyes close . 

 

...............

''Luhan oppa ! seohyun unnie wake up !! you guys have to go to university !'' seohyun wake up when she hear kyrstal voice , she then look beside her . 

''boo ! good morning baby ~'' seohyun shock when Luhan face suddenly show up .

''omg ! you make me scared .'' seohyun touch her chest . Luhan just smiling . 

''wae ? why you looking at me like that ?'' 

''you know baby , your look so beautiful in the morning .''  seohyun laugh 

''so , i'm just beautiful in the morning ? what about in the evening , and night ?''

'' don't worry , you always pretty in my eyes .'' seohyun blush ''stop being cheesy '' 

''okay, okay . go take a shower . we have to go to school .'' seohyun whined

''i'm tired ~'' Luhan hold seohyun hand . ''your legs must be tired right ?''  ''huh ?'' 

''because you have been running through my mind all night .'' 

''tskk seriously , stop being cheesy .'' seohyun jump from the bed and go to take shower . 

''bae !'' Luhan call seohyun 

''yes !''

''can you invite me to join you to take a shower ?''

''of course - no ! we not married yet .''

''but we only have a 15 minute -''

''NO !''

.................

''hello guyss ~!!''  seohyun and Luhan enter the class together . yoona and sehun look at them . 

''hmm , you guys coming together ?'' yoona ask 

''no . we just meet .'' Luhan look at seohyun , and wink . they have to keep their secret . someone can't know about their relationship .

''oh . so today seohyuna , we have a dancing class . don't late for that class okay ?''

''okay !'' seohyun sit beside Luhan and class start .

.................

''i have to wear this ?!''

''yeah ~''

''BUT IT LOOK SO Y !!''

''but the dance teacher ask us to wear this .'' yoona say  

 

 (yoona dress)

''but-''

''just wear that , or you want the teacher make you embarrassed in front of everyone .''

seohyun sigh .

................

''okay girl ~!! everyone already wear a dress that i give you ?'' the dance teacher say .

''yes !!'' everyone looked exited while seohyun feel uncomfortable with her dress . ''okay , you guys can come out from the dress room .'' everyone come out and suddenly seohyun hear a girl giggle , scream . went seohyun come out , there is a group of boy will see them dancing and there sehun and Luhan was there too . they wearing a simple t-shirt with hoodie .

''yoon ! why you not telling me that a group of boy will watch us dancing ?''

''i don't know about this ! what we have to do now ?''

''seo joohyun .'' suddenly the teacher call her . seohyun turn to look at the dance teacher .

''why you wear a hoodie ? took them off '' the teacher say . seohyun look at yoona . everyone in the dance room look at seohyun . yoona nodded her head . 

seohyun sigh and slowly took off the hoodie . 

''wow , she look so hot and y ~'' 

''wow , look at her body ~'' 

seohyun hear some guy who stood behind she whisper about her . Luhan just staring at seohyun . 

''okay , girl ! choose your patner !'' everyone run to choose their patner , suddenly a one guy touch seohyun shoulder . seohyun turn . 

''i'm can be your patner if you want ?'' he say . seohyun try to find Luhan . suddenly she feel scared . 

''i'm already be her patner . sorry . find another girl .'' suddenly Luhan pull seohyun by the waist and go to another place .

''hey y ~ need me ?'' Luhan whisper to seohyun . 

yoona and sehun look at them . 

''yah ~ look at them . they always together . i'm feel weird .'' yoona say to sehun . 

''hmm . you right bae . they always together . i think there is something wrong with them .'' 

yoona and sehun already dating about 6 months already . yes , Luhan and seohyun know that . 

this couple can't stop staring at Luhan and seohyun . they always watching them .

''seohyuna , let's go somewhere .'' Luhan pull seohyun went out from the dance room and go to the empty hallways . 

meanwhile , sehun and yoona was focus on the dance practice was forget about them . 

''hunie ! where they are going ?'' yoona try to find Luhan and seohyun .

''something wrong .'' sehun say .

.........................

''wear this .'' Luhan give seohyun he hoodie . 

''thank you .'' 

''tskk , i'm so jealous when some guy say that you're hot and y. you're mine . nobody can't take you from me  '' seohyun laugh 

''you're so cute when you're jealous .'' seohyun touch Luhan cheek with both of her hand . Luhan smirk 

''oh look . your lips look lonely , would they like to meet mine ?'' seohyun want talk but stop when her lip meet with Luhan lips . kissing deeply but stop when they hear yoona voice . 

''where are them now ? ah seriously ''  

Luhan look at seohyun 

''is so nice to meet with your lips , but it will be more nice if we just together . see you after the class . bye ~'' Luhan kiss seohyun forehead and leave .

''i'm got a sweet boyfriend ~ so lucky ! '' seohyun thought .