chapter 24

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''Oh she wants me ~ oh she's got me ~ oh she hurts me ~!! '' 

''yah , answer the call .'' yoona lazily say to seohyun who still busy study for the next exam . seohyun grab her phone who was at beside she and quickly answer the call . 

''hello .'' seohyun say like whisper because she at the library .

''hmm.''  

''hmm ?''

''seohyuna ~'' seohyun smile and she know who is calling her , she looked at yoona who was looking at her . 

''who ?'' yoona ask . 

''my mom . yoon , can you wait here ? i want to talking with my mom for awhile .'' yoona nodded . seohyun quickly stand up and went out from the library . 

''okay , we can talk now .'' 

''seohyuna ~'' 

''what you want , LULU ?''

 that is Luhan who calling her not her mom . she lie to yoona because she don't want yoona know about this . Luhan do the same thing like seohyun do . They dating secretly without everyone know . 

''can you stop calling me that ?'' Luhan say calmly .

''calling you what ?''  seohyun pretend like she don't understand what Luhan is talking about .

''Lulu . seriously , i'm hate that name . you know, that name make me look not manly . like a girl .'' seohyun laugh 

''but i'm really love calling you that .''

''but miss seohyun-sshi , i'm really and seriously hate that name . ''

''Lulu ~'' seohyun teasing Luhan with that name . 

''stop that seohyuna ~ '' seohyun giggle 

''Lulu ~ Lulu ~'' 

''will you stop calling me with that name baby ?'' suddenly someone hand wrapped around seohyun waist from behind . seohyun turn .

''L-Luhan .'' 

''i'm loved you calling me that ,better than LULU '' Luhan smirk and make seohyun body facing him ,

''w-what you're doing here ?'' seohyun staring at Luhan like  'OMG YOU'RE SO DAMN HOTTT '

''hmm , meet with my girlfriend, no i'm mean my wife ~'' Luhan seduce her with a smirk on his face and bite he lips. seohyun kept blinking her eyes .

''y-you're y .'' seohyun mumbled . Luhan who was looking at he phone quickly looking at seohyun . 

''huh ? what you said ?'' seohyun shook her head . '' no , nothing .''  

''nervous , huh ? Luhan raise his eyebrow while staring at seohyun .

''no ! i'm not nervous .'' Luhan slowly nodded and back looking at he phone . seohyun suddenly grab Luhan clothes . 

''what baby ?'' Luhan looking at seohyun 

''Luhanie ~ what you're doing ? texting with someone ? ''

''new name ? wow seriously .''

''answer my question first .'' Luhan chuckle  . '' jealous , huh ??'' 

''oh please ~ i'm not jealous . i'm just curious .'' 

''oh really ? i'm texting with chorong .'' Luhan body leaning on the wall while staring at seohyun to look at her reaction . seohyun like 'oh' 

''okay bye , see you tomorrow .'' seohyun smile and turn to enter inside the library . Luhan chuckle and grab seohyun hand , then pull her closer to him . 

''where you want to go ?''

''study .'' 

''no , i'm don't want to let you go . spend time with me .'' Luhan wrapped his arm around seohyun waist and pull her even closer to him until their nose touched to each other . seohyun blush and smile . Luhan pecked a small kiss on seohyun lips just to make seohyun feel better . 

''feel better now ?'' seohyun shyly nodded her head .

''tonight , i'm will bring you to my house . meet with my mom ,discuss about our wedding . '' 

seohyun nodded , Luhan want to pecked a last kiss on seohyun lips but suddenly someone open the door .  seohyun quickly puss Luhan and pretend like she was talking on her phone . there is yoona who is looking at them.

yoona walk towards them . 

''oh omma , i'm will call you back . bye '' seohyun off her phone and look at Luhan . 

''Luhan-sshi about our assignment , can we discuss tomorrow ?'' yoona look at them with a curious + weird face .

''of course . then , i'm leave now . '' seohyun nodded , pretend like nothing happen . Luhan leave . seohyun then look at yoona .

''yoon , did something happen ?'' 

''why he here with you ?'' yoona ask still looking at Luhan who was walking downstair .

''oh ! he come here when i'm was talking with my mom on the phone . we want to discuss about the assignment .''  *liar *

''oh ~ seohyuna , i'm have to go now for my next class . see you tomorrow then . ''

''oh okay , bye .'' yoona wave at seohyun and start to leave . 

suddenly someone text her .

from : Lu husband 

i had such a great time with you , see you tonight seo wife ~ 

'' married life ? can i be a good wife for him ?'' seohyun thought .

 

 

~ ~ ~

''i'm backk ~!!'' 

''my princess , how about your study ?'' seohyun dad hug seohyun . 

''everything is okay .'' seohyun smile ''that my girl ~'' seohyun dad her hair .

''unnieee !!! help meee !!!!'' seohyun hear eun mi screaming from the kitchen and she quickly run towards the kitchen . 

''why ?! did something happen ?!'' seohyun ask with a worry voice . 

''Look ! baeki want to bite me .'' Eun mi say and hit baekhyun who was hugging her from behind .  

''just that ? tskk , this kid .'' seohyun make a disgust look . seohyun mom laugh . 

''you're already home ?'' seohyun nodded and help her mom make a dinner for tonight . just then , she remember about Luhan .

''oh omma , tonight hmm ...'' seohyun start blushing . her mom feel weird . 

''tonight what ?'' her mom ask while busy cutting a fruit . '' tonight, unnie want to go date !!'' Eun mi say teasing her sister . 

''what ?!'' her mom stop cutting and throw a knife that she hold . she then look at seohyun .

''what ? is that true seohyuna ? tell omma .''

''h-huh ?'' Eun mi laugh by seohyun reaction , seohyun pinch Eun mi arm make the girl screaming . 

''ouch ~!! unnie !! baek , look !.'' 

''can you stop acting like that ?'' baekhyun say and eun mi come closer to him . ''beaki , you mad at me ?''

''no , you make me want to hug you even more .'' Eun mi blush . 

''aigoo ~ seohyuna , look at them . you don't feel jealous ? when you want to find a boyfriend ? i'm really want to see you married with someone .''

''tsskk , i'm already have a boyfriend mom ~'' seohyun thought 

''omma , actually i'm -.......... already have a boyfriend .'' ''and tonight , he will bring me to his house to meet with he mom discuss about our wedding .'' everyone look at seohyun . 

''WHAT?!'' 

  ~ ~ ~

 

''so , that guy will come here tonight ?'' 

''yes , appa .'' 

''okay , i will wait here .'' seohyun dad say with a serious tone .

''seohyuna , why you don't tell omma and appa about this ? and now we don't even know who he is , and you want to married with him just like that without even telling us .'' seohyun mom say and she sit beside seohyun . 

''mianae omma , appa . i'm just want to wait for the right time to tell you about this . i'm not ready yet to tell omma , appa about this .''

''but seohyuna -''

''omma , i think unnie right . we can force unnie to tell us about this , please stop mad at unnie .''  eun mi say while look at baekhyun . actually eun mi not even tell her mom about baekhyun propose her . she wait for the right time to tell her mom and dad about this , same as seohyun .

seohyun mom sigh and she stand up to leave the living room . suddenly -

Ding Dong ~!! 

seohyun mom run to open the door . seohyun already stand up . suddenly she feel worry .

''annyeonghaseyo , aunty .'' there is Luhan who was smiling when her mom open the door . seohyun run towards her mom . 

''hmm omma , h-he is my boyfriend that i'm telling you just now .'' seohyun mom look at seohyun then look at Luhan . 

''annyeonghaseyo , my name is Luhan . i-i'm seohyun boyfriend .'' Luhan bow to seohyun mom

''oh , come in .'' seohyun mom walking to living room while seohyun pull Luhan to enter inside the house .

''oh , that hottest oppa !'' Eun mi stand up while smiling like idiot looking at Luhan . seohyun just giggle . 

baekhyun pull eun mi to sit , but eun mi just ignore him . baekhyun then stand up and cover Eun mi eyes while pull her to go upstair . 

 

~~~

''how month or years you know my daughter? '' seohyun dad ask with a scary tone . he face become serious . seohyun just keep silent , scared to talk . 

''hmm , actually just 1 years -''

''what ?! o-one years ?'' seohyun look at her dad . 

''a-appa , please let me be with him . yes , i'm know we just know each other just about one years but please i'm really want to be with him .'' 

''seohyuna !'' seohyun mom yell but seohyun keep talking and she almost crying . 

''omma , appa . he the one who save my life than to continue to live in the club . HE , that guy who i'm talk to you who save my LIFE !! can you understand what i'm feel ? '' seohyun say and she start to crying . 

seohyun mom and dad silent for awhile , suddenly Luhan kneeling infront of seohyun mom and dad . 

''samchon (uncle) , imo (aunty) . please let me married with your daughter . i'm promise , i will take care of her very well and never hurt her . if i'm broken my promise , you can hit me or do what you want to do to me .''

seohyun mom look at seohyun dad . seohyun dad sigh . 

''okay , take care of my daughter and don't forget to keep your promise .'' seohyun dad stand up and leave the living room .

''kasahamida .''

Luhan nodded and bow to seohyun dad . seohyun mom look at seohyun and touch seohyun cheek .

''i'm so sorry for yelling at you baby . Luhan , thank you so much for save my daughter life .''  seohyun mom smile and leave to give them some space.

after seohyun parent leave , they look at each other like can't believe what just happen . Luhan smile and staring at seohyun who still crying like a baby .

''come here .'' Luhan pull seohyun hand and pull her for a hug . 

''thank you .'' seohyun whisper still hugging her boyfriend . ''for what ?'' 

''for being here with me .'' Luhan broke the hug and look at seohyun while her hair . 

''i will keep my promise .'' seohyun smile and hugging her boyfriend back . 

suddenly someone cough . seohyun sigh . 

''we still here .''  seohyun and Luhan look at Eun mi and beakhyun who was laughing at them . 

''thank you for being here with me .'' Eun mi imitate seohyun while hugging baekhyun .

''yah ! you want to die !?'' eun mi already run and seohyun chase her . the two guy just laughing at their girlfriend .

~ ~ ~

''no ! you can't married with her !''

''what ? seriously , who you're in my life ? you're are not my dad anymore !''

''Luhan please , calm down ~'' Luhan mom hold Luhan hand .

''yes , you're not our dad anymore . if you're our dad , you will care about us but where are you when omma was pregnant of me ?! tell me !''

''krystal ~ please listen to omma , can you stop talking like that to your dad ?''

Luhan dad chuckle . '' seriously , this is how your raise our children ? look how them talking to me ?''

''i'm so sorry for talking this , but i think this is your fault for not being with them and not giving them your time , your love .'' seohyun finally spoke after being silent . Luhan dad chuckle 

''oh please , what did you said ?'' hyun woo come closeer to seohyun .

''i just said that your dad not giving his time and love to your brother and your younger sister .''

''huh ? seriously , i think you're really kind by looking at your face but i think you're - just a girl who pretend to be a an angel .''

''oh really ? i never ask you to think about me .'' 

''w-what ?'' hyun woo already raise his hand to slap seohyun face . ''don't touch her or i will kill you .'' Luhan stood in front of seohyun to protect her and he give him a death glare just enough to make hyun woo put his hand down . 

''hyun woo , you will married with her .'' Luhan dad say . 

''with who ?'' 

''that angel .'' Luhan dad look at seohyun . Luhan chuckle .

''you're kidding me right ? of course no , he's mine .'' Luhan say and hold seohyun hand .

''no , i will make her to be hyun woo wife . my only son that i have .''

''yah ! i'm already tired with you ! leave !!  don't ever dare to come here again and disturb my children . go away !'' Luhan mom push Luhan dad .

''seohyun-sshi , remember what i said , your life will never be happy ? i will make your dream come true , make you suffering .'' Luhan dad whisper to seohyun and walk past seohyun .