chapter 11

Secretly Falling In Love With You

today seohyun go to school early , just don't want to meet with Luhan . seohyun sit at her place while listening a song . 

''seohyun good morning ~'' yoona say and sit a her place . 

''oh morning ! '' seohyun smile . 

when seohyun see Luhan enter inside the class , seohyun quickly sit beside yoona and pretend like she talking with yoona . seohyun noticed that Luhan was looking at her now . a teacher come and the class start .  

(math class)

seohyun focused while the teacher was teach . suddenly she hear yoona was talking with Luhan , who make her focus to hear them . 

''Luhan , i don't understand this . can you teach me how to do this ?'' yoona say to Luhan and sit beside him . seohyun hear them .

''why you don't want to ask me to teach you , yoona ? i sit beside you . why you not ask me that . '' seohyun thought . 

''okay , i teach you how to do this . first we have to do ........'' Luhan start to teach yoona .

seohyun try to focus but she can't . seohyun turn to looked at them . she see Luhan hold yoona hand . 

''i'm so sorry . '' Luhan say to yoona and move he hand from yoona . 

''yah , is okay . '' yoona giggle and hold Luhan hand . seohyun look at front just pretend like she dont see anything . 

''yah , do you like someone ?'' yoona ask 

''huh ? aniyo . no one .'' Luhan say and looked at front . yoona giggle 

'' no one ? really ? seohyuna ! '' suddenly yoona call seohyun . seohyun sigh . she dont want to see Luhan face , but  yoona call her so she slowly turn . seohyun looked at yoona .

''why ?'' 

''hmm , can you give me , my book ?'' seohyun grab yoona math book and give to her . 

''thank you ~ seohyuna , sit here at your place beside Luhan . my friend want to sit beside me for awhile . you can right ?''  yoona already stand up . 

''huh? aa..hmm okay .'' seohyun grab her stuff and sit beside Luhan . 

''thanks again ~'' yoona sit at her place .

seohyun just looked at her book . yoona turn to looked at Luhan again and talking with him . seohyun can't focus what a teacher say because they so noisy . 

''guys , can you guy stop talking for awhile . i want to study right now .'' seohyun say with a serious face and look at front without looking at Luhan .  she don't know why , why she feel jealous when she see yoona talking with Luhan . she fallen in love ?

''fine !'' yoona turn to look at front . 

''sorry .'' seohyun can hear what Luhan say but she pretend like she busy .

(class math end)

next class start . 

''okay , open you textbook now class ~!'' a teacher say .  seohyun looked inside her bag to find her textbook . 

''omg ! i forget to bring my textbook '' seohyun hit her head . seohyun looked at Luhan who still busy put he stuff inside he bag . 

''how i want to say that ?'' seohyun thought .

''hm..huh excuse me ,'' Luhan looked at seohyun . seohyun look down, scared to look at he eyes . 

''i-i d-on't ....'' seohyun stutter .

''huh ?'' Luhan try to looked at seohyun eyes but seohyun just look down .

''i-i ''

''yah , just say what you want ''

''i forget to bring my textbook !! '' seohyun yell . everyone look at her .  

''seohyun ? you forget to bring your textbook ?'' a teacher walk towards seohyun table . 

''i'm sorry .'' the teacher sigh

''go out from my class .'' the teacher say and go back to her place . everyone looked at seohyun and laugh . 

seohyun slowly walk towards the door and went out from the class. 

seohyun stand outside the class . 

''Look at that girl . she the one that i tell you .'' krystal say to her friend and walk in front seohyun . 

''aigoo ~ why you stand here ? that teacher yell at you ? want unnie to help you ?'' krystal say while touch seohyun cheek .

''krystal , i'm your unnie . so please treat me nicely .'' seohyun say with a calm tone. krystal giggle .

''what ? unnie ? yah , you not my sister anymore . let's go .'' krystal turn to walk .

''why you hate me !? i'm not do something wrong to you . '' seohyun yell .krystal turn .

''because of you !'' 

''you want to know why i hate you so much ?'' krystal move closer to seohyun.

''my mom want a daughter . yes i already be her daughter . i leave her because i want to study at London . she always care about me . but one day , i don't know why my mom change . she never call me or text me like she not care about me anymore . so i came back to see my mom . but when i'm coming home , she just treat me like stranger . now i know , why she change . because of you ! she love you more than me , her daughter . that's why i hate you !'' krystal leave seohyun .

seohyun look down . she know , how krystal feel . seohyun miss her family . she want to meet with them , but she still can't find where her family live . 

'' i want to meet with you omma , appa .'' seohyun slam her body on the wall . 

''you miss your family ?'' seohyun turn to looked a guy beside him . 

kris slam he body on the wall beside seohyun . 

''this , for you .'' kris give a chocolate milk to seohyun . seohyun shake her head . 

''i don't like chocolate milk .'' seohyun look away ,try to avoid kris glare . kris chuckle . 

''you don't have to lie at me seohyuna . i know you really like chocolate milk . i know you so well .'' kris threw the milk at seohyun . seohyun grab that . 

''see you again baby ~'' kris wink at seohyun and leave . 

...........

(break time)

''are you okay now ?'' yoona ask seohyun whille give her a food . 

''i'm okay .'' seohyun smile . suddenly sehun come at their table . sehun close seohyun eyes with his hand . seohyun who busy eating her food suddenly shocked . 

''who ?'' sehun say 

''huh , se-hun .'' seohyun quickly looked at yoona when she open her eyes . yoona just looked at her food . seohyun feel guilty .

''hmm , i think i want to go to toilet .'' seohyun stand up and leave them . yoona looked at seohyun with confused face . seohyun just smile at her .

seohyun enter inside the toilet . she want to close the door but suddenly someone throw a water at seohyun and run . seohyun shocked . her clothes already wet . 

''aish ~ i'm already have a enemy ?'' seohyun thought .she sigh . 

''how i want to going back to the class , maybe everyone will laugh at me . ah ! my phone ! aahhhh i leave at the class .'' seohyun hit her head .

seohyun looked around the toilet , to find someone but break time already end .

''yoona ~ where are you ?'' seohyun thought

..........

''yoon , want to walk with me ?'' sehun hold yoona hand . yoona face become red . 

''where we want to going ?'' yoona ask 

''somewhere , who no one will disturb us . let's go .'' sehun pull yoona closer to him . 

''but , i have to going back to my class . i have to study .'' yoona say and just look down because she feel so shy to look at sehun eyes . 

''hmm , i will teach you . let's go ! ''

.........

Luhan already at the class while reading a book . sometime he look at the door , waiting for seohyun to enter inside the class . 

''where she going ? the class already want to start .'' Luhan thought .

he feel weird because yoona and seohyun still not here at the class.  Luhan grab he phone and try to call seohyun but she see seohyun phone at her table . 

''ahh ~ this girl just leave her phone  . '' Luhan thought. Luhan try to call yoona but not answer 

the class already start but seohyun and yoona still not here . 

................

(school end)

seohyun hear everyone already leave , she still at the toilet . 

''okay , maybe everyone already leave so i can go now .'' seohyun slowly open the door and leave . she run until she arrive infront the class . she not wear a shoes , she just run like that and hold her shoes while running .

''ahh ~ cold '' seohyun slowly open the door and she see Luhan who sit on the table while looked at her with a serious face . seohyun frozen . 

''where you going ? you skip a class ? or you go............... swimming ?'' Luhan looked at seohyun body from her toe until her head . seohyun quickly cover her body with her hand .

''yah , what you looking at !'' seohyun slowly walk toward her place and Luhan sit on her table while looked at her . 

''you not answer my question .'' seohyun sigh

'' yah , just go home . don't wait for me .'' seohyun put her stuff inside her bag . 

''i'm not waiting for you .'' seohyun face become red . 

''ahh ~ so embarrassed '' seohyun thought . 

''i leave now .'' seohyun wear her shoes and turn to walk but Luhan pull her bag who make her slam at Luhan chest . 

''y-ah ,'' seohyun can't see Luhan face because her body is facing him .

''i want to ask you something . did i do something to you at the night when i drunk ?'' Luhan say in seohyun ear .

''y-you you.....

 

 

 

 


hello guys , sorry for the late update :'( i'm so sorry ~ 

guys , next month i have a exam . so i have to focused to my study . maybe i will update if i have a time . Don't worry guys :)

so wish me luck for my exam guys ~ i'm so scared right now T^T  Thank you so much who upvotes and subscribing my story :*

Leave a comment guys ^ ^