~ Extra chapters ~

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Extra Chapters 1 ~ Married life .

''omma ~!!!!!!!'' 

''yeah ~!'' seohyun who was busy prepare a breakfast quickly reply when she heard her daughter was calling her from upstair . ''help me to wake appa up!!!'' seohyun chuckle when she heard that . ''but i'm busy here .'' seohyun reply . 

''but omma , please come here ~!!'' seohyun sigh , she finished her cooking after that she washing her hand then going to upstair . ''where are you baby ?'' seohyun calling to her daughter . ''your room .'' seohyun smiled . Her life already different now , because she already have a husband , and a two children who make her life with Luhan become cheerful . 

seohyun enter inside her room , she looked at her daughter who was doing a angry face while hitting her dad . seohyun chuckle when she saw that . ''appa !!! wake up !! send me to school !'' Hana said while continue to hitting her dad .

''Seo Hana , my first beautiful daughter me with Luhan . 11 years old . she exactly look like me when i was child . her friends calling her ' a ice princess' because she always cool like her dad . She is a cheerful girl but sometimes if she mad or bad mood she will become a hungry lion so better careful with her .'' (seohyun explanation)

''hmmmm five minutes baby .'' Luhan reply with a hoarse voice . still sleepy . ''what !? five minutes ?! appa , i will late to go to school . hurry up wake up !! okay then i don't want to be your friend anymore .'' she sulking and throw a pillow to her dad . ''okay ~'' Luhan said and continue to sleep . 

''huh ?! omma ~!! '' Hana jump from the bed and hugs her mom . seohyun laughing . '' omma ,why are you laughing ? is not funny actually .'' Hana said and glare at her dad who sleep soundly . 

''oh i'm sorry baby . i will help you to wake him up so go prepare yourself now to go to school '' Hana smiled become wide . she nodded and want to leave the room but then seohyun grab her daughter hand . 

''wait . did mavin already wake up ?'' hana face change . ''oh no . not again ~'' hana slowly step back . 

''Marvin , my second cute and handsome son me with Luhan . 9 years old . he exactly look like Luhan and same behavior , always cool . why my children didn't have my behavior ? hmm , maybe my third child will follow my behavior . just wait and see Luhan . ''

''Hana , can you help me to wake him up ? please ~'' seohyun say and the girl sigh . ''fine , i will help you wake him up because i'm a good girl . i hate doing this actually . his behavior exactly look like appa . sleepyhead . '' seohyun laughing when she heard that from her daughter , hana is really good at talking actually , same like seohyun ,

Hana then leave the room . seohyun looked at Luhan who still sleep soundly . she go to sit on the bed beside Luhan . ''Luhan ~ wake up .'' seohyun say calmly . when Luhan still not move , seohyun shake he body .  ''Luhan , wake up ~'' 

''hmmmmm ~ i'm tired .'' Luhan reply then move his body facing seohyun . he pulling seohyun body to lie down beside him . when seohyun already lying down beside him , he then pulling her closer to him and put he arm around her . kissed her forehead and cheek . 

''yah ~ hurry up take a shower . you have to send hana to school .'' seohyun say . '' hmm .'' just that his answer . 

''Luhan , is already late . you don't go to work today ?'' seohyun said . Luhan get up  ''oh no , i'm forget i have a meeting today .'' . he push seohyun and then quickly go to take a shower . seohyun fell on the floor , seohyun surprise ,she can't believe that Luhan will pushing her until she felling from the bed .

''what a good husband ~'' seohyun thought 

''YAH MAVIN WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD , LAZY !!!''  seohyun heard hana shouting from the next room . she slowly stand up and going to mavin room . 

''woah ~ is so hard being a wife and as a mother with two children .'' seohyun though 

*****

''omma , i'm going now ~'' Hana kissed her mom cheek then get in inside Luhan car . Marvin lazily walk towards seohyun . ''omma , i'm going now .'' he said then kisses seohyun cheek . he then get in inside the car follow his sister . 

seohyun just shook her head . ''aigoo , my children already grow up .'' suddenly someone arm grabed seohyun waist from behind  . seohyun turn her head .

''oh my wife , maybe i will going home late today . i'm busy meeting with someone  . '' Luhan said while wearing his shoes . ''huh ? who will take hana and mavi-''

Luhan kissed seohyun lips and smirk . ''as usual , their mother .'' seohyun face was like 'what ? me again ?'' Luhan walk towards his car but then he going back to meet with his wife . seohyun looked at Luhan with a weird face . Luhan grabed seohyun face between his hand and caressed her cheek .

''i'm sorry for hurting you just now . don't worry i will be back when i already finish with my work . you already work hard for being my wife and as a mother to my children . you're amazing . i love you baby ~ '' Luhan kissed seohyun forehead and then get in inside the car . 

the car was slowly leaving the house . seohyun wave at them . ''i hope my life will always happy like this .''