chapter 21

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''tskk ~ i'm really hate this ! he never tell me , he has a younger brother .'' everyone look at seohyun who walking around the hospital with a weird look .

''ahhh ! omma , ghost !!!'' a boy who look like 6 years old run to his mom after he saw seohyun with a lot of blood on her dress and her messy hair .

the boy crying while hug his mom . seohyun bow at his mother . 

''i'm so sorry . i'm make your son scared .'' seohyun say and smile . the little boy mom just nodded and smile back at seohyun . seohyun want to leave , but 

''how about i go to Luhan room ? or just leave . no . let just go see him before i leave .'' seohyun thought and smile widely . 

''if i see you again with Luhan , i will make sure YOU , your live will never be happy .'' suddenly Luhan dad face appear on her mind . 

seohyun stop walking , and suddenly she feel sad about that . how she miss him so much and now she can't meet with him . seohyun sigh . she bit her lower lips .

''unnie ! if you love someone , just ignore what people say and with that , you will be happy . stay strong unnie ~ '' seohyun remember what Eun mi say to her and suddenly she become stronger . is like she get some power and she start walking to the toilet to wash her face . Luhan really hate someone who look really messy . 

yes she know him so well . 

~TOILET~

''how about my dress ? my dress has a lot of blood . should i change ? but i don-'' suddenly there was a knife in her neck . seohyun became panic . she look at the mirror . she can't breathe when she see a same guy who almost kill Luhan now at behind her . the guy cover his face with a cap and mask .

seohyun close her eyes . 

''w-w-what do you want ?'' she stuttered while trying to catch her breath .

''kill you .'' seohyun became really really panic . . 

''should i do that ?'' the guy play with a knife on seohyun neck who make seohyun feel weak . 

''Luhan  , Luhan , Luhan , help me .''she keep silent . actually she don't know what to , what she know is just calling Luhan name .

suddenly the guy let seohyun go and push seohyun .

. seohyun stand afar from the guy . 

''leave . i don't want to kill you . i don't want to be a bad guy .'' 

''wait ! who are you actually ?'' seohyun stand beside the door , so she can run if the guy trying to do something to her . the guy took off he cap and the mask who cover his face just now , and seohyun shock . really really shock 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''K-KRIS !'' seohyun feel like want to punch he face right now . because of him , Luhan became like this and one more thing  , why she so stupid not even notice him . seohyun chuckle

''i don't really know what's going on with you right now , but i still don't believe this . so , is you who follow me all the time .''

''s-seohyuna is not my fault .''

''what ?! are you ing kidding me kris !? seriously , you're almost kill him !! what now ? you want to kill me ?''

''seohyuna listen to me ! this is not what i want to do .''

''SO WHAT !!?'' seohyun yell and her eyes already watery . the one that she trust as her friend , now betrayed her . the one she think that he will change ,but still the same . not even change . is make she tired , tired to trust someone . 

''chorong ! she the one who ask me to kill you .'' and finally the tears that she hold back slowly flowing down on her cheek .

''w-why ? you're bastard , bad guy , such a jerk !'' seohyun hit kris chest . kris just let seohyun hit him not even try to stop her . after a few minutes , seohyun stop .

''why you do this ? for what ?'' seohyun try to calm down .

''i'm sorry . i just don't want she kill my family .she almost kill my mother . i don't want she do that again . ''

''that's why you do that ? why you so stupid to think ? you're man ! she is a girl . don't let her control you . you're strong enough to fight back .''

''i'm so sorry for what i'm already done . i'm just scared .'' seohyun rolled her eyes and sigh . 

''you hate me already ? am i right ?'' 

''i don't hate you .i'm just disappointed . just leave me alone .'' seohyun look at the floor , just don't want to make eyes contact with kris .

''you deserve to be happy . i will leave you and never come back . i'm sorry .'' kris slowly open the door and leave . 

seohyun let out a heavy sigh . 

''never leave me because i'm already think that you as my bestfriend , kris .'' 

 

seohyun slowly enter inside Luhan room and there is Luhan who still sleeping . seohyun walking quietly just don't want to make Luhan wake up in the dark room . she sit beside the bed . 

''hmm , why you so pretty more than me ~'' seohyun say like whisper and caressing his cheek . she giggle . 

''soft cheek ~'' she then touch Luhan eyes and then he hair . seohyun look at the window , and there was a pretty moon outside in the sky .

''Luhan ~'' seohyun mumbling while look at the moon . she call Luhan name that she think that Luhan will not answer that because he still sleeping .

''Luhan ~''

''hmm.'' seohyun quickly turn her face , BUM ! she hit Luhan head .

''ouch ~!'' Luhan touch his head .

''mian , mian !! i can't see you .'' seohyun panic , maybe Luhan will kick her to leave the room . Luhan turn on the small light on the table beside him and when he turn to look at seohyun , there seohyun who already blush because of their face so close . Luhan smirk .

''what are you doing here baby ?'' Luhan like to tease seohyun . that was he favourite habit , tease seohyun .

seohyun blush and her face already red . she look away and chuckle . 

''hehe , i'm -i don't know .''

''let see , hmm you not change your clothes ? what this smell ?'' Luhan close his nose , pretend like he smell something on seohyun clothes .

seohyun still with her innocent face , try to understand what Luhan mean .

''smell ? i don't think i'm smelly .'' now she understand .

''oh really ? why you not change your clothes ? you're smelly .''

''i'm worry about you . just you know , you already saved my life .'' Luhan face serious .

''seohyuna ~''

''hmm.'' 

''you worry about me ?''

''yeah , of course . if you die , i think i will never forgive myself for not doing anything .''

''seohyuna , name one guy you really like . ''

''hmm , i don't like someone .''

''just tell me .'' seohyun pretend like she thinking , should she tell him about her feeling .

''hmm i- i -i ....

 

don't like someone .''

''tell me .'' Luhan still asking 

''no one .''

''tell me ''

''yah ! how many time i want to tell you ?!! '' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''until you say my name .'' 

 

''h-huh?''

 

 

 



 

hello guyss ~!!! i'm so so so sorry , late update :( seriously , i'm so busy with my exam and study .

i'm really tired and stress ! T^T

thank you so much for who subscribing , upvote , comment and who still continue to read my story . i really love you guys <3 thank you so much ~ *bow 90 degree*

i hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter even this chapter is short . 

 

Leave a comment guyss ^ ^