chapter 19

Secretly Falling In Love With You

-break time-

seohyun and iu eat their lunch at the cafeteria with exo . iu sit beside chanyeol while seohyun sit beside Luhan . seohyun only focus with her lunch . she just keep silent . seohyun secretly look at Luhan who sit beside her . Luhan was reading a book . 

''haaa~ my heart ! '' seohyun thought 

seohyun look at Luhan without blinked her eyes , without she know Luhan look at her and move his face closer to seohyun . seohyun shock and blinked her eyes a few time .

''wae ? you don't eat your lunch , you just looking at my face . am i too handsome ?'' Luhan say and look at seohyun eyes . seohyun quickly look away .seohyun look around the cafeteria , a student girl who walk past exo table with look at her with a death glare .seohyun kick iu leg but iu was busy talking with exo .

''yah iu !!! i want to leave !!! '' seohyun thought . seohyun kick iu leg again but kai turn to look at her . 

''huh ? why he looking at me ? '' seohyun thought while look at kai with a weird face . kai who sit in front seohyun whisper at seohyun 

''why you kick my leg ?'' seohyun face O.O 

''huh ? oh . i just ...hmm i-i'' seohyun can't say anything . seohyun become panic .

''think seohyun think ! '' seohyun thought . kai look at her with a weird face . 

''hmm , i'm just feel bored . no i mean , no one want to talk with me .''

''you mean , you want to talk with me . that's why you kick my leg ? like that ?'' kai say with a smirk on he face . seohyun slowly nodded . kai just chuckle .

''but , i'm okay . i'm already have Luhan . look i'm play with him .'' seohyun move closer to Luhan and play with he hair . 

Luhan look at seohyun .

''what are you doing with my hair ?'' Luhan say coldly and close he book that he was reading .

''help me please ~'' seohyun whisper to Luhan . Luhan just show his poker face .

''help what ?''

''talk with me and play with me .'' Luhan smirk .

''play with you ?''

''yah , don't think about that thing . i mean play with me ,like you pull my hair or pinch my cheek . just do whatever you want .''

''i don't want .'' Luhan want to continue reading a book but seohyun hold he arm .

''please ~ actually , i want to kick iu leg but i accidentally kick kai leg .'' 

''so ?'' seohyun sigh . suddenly kai sit beside seohyun and put his hand at seohyun shoulder .

''seohyuna ~ let talk about ..''

''yah you can't see, that she was talking with me ?'' Luhan say coldly .  seohyun feel guilty .

''hyung , chill ~ okay fine . i'm not talking with her but seohyuna maybe we can talk later .'' kai wink at seohyun and sit at he place .

seohyun frozen .

''i'm already help you .'' Luhan say and continue reading a book .

''oh! Kumawo jagiya ~'' seohyun whisper while do a aegyo . Luhan shock when seohyun call him 'jagiya'. he face start become red . 

Luhan stand up .'' i leave first .'' and leave . seohyun and the other feel weird with him . seohyun stand up and want to follow Luhan but someone stop her from walking . 

''annyeong seohyun ~'' a girl with a long hair and wear a high heel look at seohyun with a smile .

''a-annyeong chorong .'' seohyun bow to her and want to leave but chorong pull her school uniform .

''i'm not finish talking with you .''

''huh ?''

exo and iu look at them . sehun stand up .

''chorong , just let her go .'' sehun say .

'' you , shut up .'' chorong say coldly with a smirk .

''aigoo ~ yah , do you have a mirror ?'' chorong say while touch seohyun hair .

''hmm a-ani .'' chorong and her friends laugh .

''you don't have a mirror to look at your face . yah , did you think you look so perfect for Luhan ?'' chorong threw a milk on seohyun face . 

exo and iu shock . they stand up . everyone looking at seohyun .

suddenly someone threw a spaghetti on chorong face . 

''yah !!'' chorong yell.

 seohyun look beside her .

''oppss ! sorry . suddenly my hand feel like want to throw something . sorry again .'' krystal just walking with her poker face .

''yah ! who are you ?!'' chorong grab krystal collar .

krystal laugh .

''aigoo ~ do i have to tell my oppa about this ?'' krystal smirk .

''oppa ? who?! what he name ?! '' 

''chorong , stop that .'' kai grab chorong arm .

''what ?!'' chorong yell 

''SHE IS LUHAN LITTLE SISTER YAH PABO !!'' kai scream . chorong slowly let her hand go from krystal collar .

''kumawo kai oppa .'' krystal smile at kai and leave with her friend . seohyun leave the cafeteria . iu follow her from behind . 

............

''seohyuna , gwaechana ?'' iu say while waiting for seohyun to went out from the toilet .

seohyun cry . she cover her face with both of her hand . she feel so embarrassed to went out from toilet . iu feel worry . 

''seohyuna ? are you still there ? yah ! gwaechana ? seohyuna ?'' iu knock the door .

''please leave . i want to be alone .'' seohyun say with a husky voice .

''but ...''

''please iu , leave .'' iu sigh .

''fine . if you have something to tell me , just call me . okay ?''

''hmm.''  iu leave the toilet . seohyun skip her math class . she walking around at the school field while listening a song . it can make she feel calm .

seohyun sit on the bench while look at school field . she slowly close her eyes . 

''did you think you look so perfect for Luhan ? ''

''i'm not perfect . i'm not perfect for Luhan . Luhan think that you only he friend nothing more than that .'' seohyun thought .

''just give up already seohyuna ! you already in the pain . hurt .''   without she know , her tears fell on her cheek . 

suddenly someone wipe her tears on her cheek . seohyun quickly open her eyes . 

''wae? why you crying ?''

''i miss my mom .'' he sit beside her .

''your new mom or your angel mom ?''

''both .''

Luhan smile . 

''i will leave korean .'' seohyun look at Luhan .

''what ? whe- .. no i mean why ?''

''my father want me to study at Paris about 5 years  . ''

''when ?'' seohyun say like whisper .

''after i'm graduate at this school .'' seohyun show a force smile .

''why ? why you have to leave ?! why ?'' seohyun thought .

''that good right ? i will never meet you again .'' seohyun say pretend like she happy .

''why ? you hate me ?'' Luhan say without looking at seohyun .

seohyun chuckle .

''hmm . i really hate you . what about that girl that you like ?''

''she will be happy .i want to tell her something when i meet her. '' seohyun pretend like she laugh 

''seohyuna .'' seohyun look at Luhan 

 

''saranghae ~''  seohyun smile .

''he must be practice to say that to that girl .'' seohyun thought .

''saranghae .'' seohyun say . Luhan chuckle .

''i have to go now . byee .'' Luhan stand up and leave . seohyun just look at him .

''huh wait ! are you coming ...haa ~ he already gone .'' seohyun sigh .

...................

(graduate day) 

''seohyunaaaaa ~!!!! finally we already graduate ! yeah !!'' iu hug seohyun .

seohyun just smile . 

' look! exo !'' a student girl screaming .

seohyun turn to look at exo who was walking towards them .

''congrats guys !'' sehun , suho , kai , and the other congrats seohyun and iu .

''thanks .'' seohyun just smile . suddenly sehun give seohyun a flower . seohyun slowly grab that from sehun hand . 

''hmm , btw guys where Luhan-sshi ?'' iu ask . 

''oh , he already going home . i don't know . he look busy .'' suho say .

seohyun already know what will happen . she hold back her tears . 

suddenly someone hug her from behind .

seohyun shock . 

''seohyuna ~ mianae ! i'm was wrong ! you're really my friend seohyuna . mianae .'' seohyun turn 

''oh yoona !? you here ?''

''mianae . will you forgive me ? yes , i know . you hate me but please ....''

''yoona , i'm already forgive you . so don't worry okay . i don't hate you .'' 

yoona hug seohyun while crying . sehun just smile .

................

(party at sehun house)

(night)

Eun mi send seohyun at sehun house . baekhyun drive he car while Eun mi and seohyun sit at behind .

''so unnie , you really pretty tonight . seriously !'' Eun mi say .

''kumawo Eun mi .'' 

''we already arrive princess ~'' baekhyun went out from the car and help seohyun open the door . 

''thank you ~'' seohyun went out from the car . when Eun mi want to went out from the car , baekhyun quickly close the door and slamming he body at the door . 

''yah ! byun baekhyun ! open tha door !!'' Eun mi scream from inside .

''hmm , noona , you really look pretty tonight .''

seohyun blush .

''kumawo baek .'' 

''noona , can i kidnap your sister ?'' seohyun look at baekhyun with a weird face .

''kidnap ? yah ! '' seohyun want to hit baekhyun but baekhyun hold seohyun hand 

''no , i mean i want to bring her at somewhere . i want to propose her to be my wife .''

seohyun face like 'OMG'

''yah byun baekhyun ! what you say to my unnie !? yah open the door !'' Eun mi knock the door .

''really ?'' seohyun ask 

''yes noona .''

''okay . take care of her and good luck ! ''

''thank you noona . have fun there ! ''

baekhyun enter inside the car . Eun mi went out from the car .

''unnie , what he say to you ?'' Eun mi hold seohyun hand .

''nothing , just go byee . have fun kid !'' seohyun push Eun mi enter inside the car and close the door .

...........

(inside the car- baek & Eun mi)

baekhyun was driving . Eun mi come closer to him .

''yah what you say to my unnie ?'' 

''nothing . i just say have fun there !'' 

''really ? but why unnie face look shock just now ? wae ?'' 

''i say that she look pretty tonight .''

''what ?!'' Eun mi scream make baekhyun shock .

''yah don't screaming .''

''you're seriously... just now i hear you call her princess and then you say that she pretty . are you serious that you like my sister ?''

''hmm , i don't know but i think i like your sister .'' 

''byun baekhyun ! why ?! did my face look old ? or maybe i'm not beautiful ?'' Eun mi start crying .

baekhyun chuckle .

''b-baekhyun before we break up , can we celebrate our 2nd anniversary tonight ?'' Eun mi wipe her tears.

''of course . we already arrive . let's go '' baekhyun and Eun mi went out from the car . baekhyun bring Eun mi at the field . 

''why you bring me here ?'' Eun mi look around . 

''should i sing a song for you ?'' baekhyun hold both of Eun mi hand . 

she slowly nodded . 

baekhyun sing 'my turn to cry' 

 

Remember , when things were hard

i always turned your tears into smile 

Don't cry in places without me , don't cry 

Because you always had a lot of tears 

 

No, it's my turn to cry ,i'ii cry now 

i'ii take all of your tears

it's my turn to cry , give them to me 

Even those tears ,this time 

this time yeah ~

 

i love you ~

i'm missing you ~ 

 

Baekhyun wipe Eun mi tears .

''i'm so sorry for always making you cry baby .'' 

Baekhyun kiss Eun mi forehead and then kneel in front of her while show a red box with a diamond ring inside th box .

Eun mi shock .

''b-baek-baekhyun .''

''Seo Eun mi , will you marry me ?'' 

Eun mi close with her hand .

''a-are you serious ?''

''yes baby .''

Eun mi smile and slowly nodded .

''yes .i do .''

baekhyun wear the ring on Eun mi finger and he wrapped his arm around Eun mi and then swinging her in the air . Eun mi chuckle 

''finally i can be with you all the time . kumawo oppa ~'' Eun mi kiss baekhyun lips . at the first , baekhyun feel shock when Eun mi kiss him first but then he kiss her back .

..............

seohyun look around sehun house . everyone already enter inside the house but seohyun still stand at the place where Eun mi and baekhyun leave her . 

the party already start . everyone start dance like crazy and some already drunk .

suddenly seohyun see Luhan went out from the house . she call him .

''Luhan !'' Luhan turn to look . he look at seohyun with a weird face .

''why ?'' seohyun come closer to Luhan . she feel happy because she can meet with him . 

''why you here ?'' Luhan look around .

''wae ? sehun ask me to coming .'' 

''you should leave .''

seohyun feel weird

''but why ?'' suddenly someone scream 

''yah watch out ! '' 

Luhan saw a iron will fell on seohyun head , he quickly pull seohyun and hug her to protect her from the iron . 

the iron hit Luhan head . seohyun shock . 

seohyun look at Luhan who touch he head .

''yah gwaenchana ?'' seohyun touch Luhan head .

''omg is bleeding !'' seohyun feel like want to crying . what she already do now at Luhan . 

Luhan hold seohyun shoulder .

''yah i'm okay . listen , leave now ! is dengerous here . go now !'' Luhan push seohyun but seohyun hold he hand .

''but ...''

''leave !'' seohyun slowly turn and run . she feel bad because she can't help Luhan . 

.........

seohyun walk alone at the dark street . she take off her high heel and hold that . 

''ahh ~ my leg feel hurt .'' seohyun continue walking but someone follow her from behind . 

she turn .

''w-why you follow me ?'' seohyun run towards him .

''is dengerous for you to walking alone at this dark street .'' Luhan say coldly .

''kumawo . why you tell me to leave ?'' 

''actually someone is follow us from behind . is a guy with a blank cap . first , i see him at the school at the night we stay at the school . he follow us . tonigh i see him again . he follow us now . i don't know why ,but he always look at you .'' Luhan say like whisper .

''really ? he follow me ?'' seohyun secretly look behind her , she see someone is hide at the light pole with a blank cap who cover his face and was looking at them . 

''should we run ?'' seohyun ask like whiper 

''slowly . he will know that we know he was follow us . so calm down .''

seohyun hold Luhan hand and seohyun just staring at Luhan .

''don't worry . i will protect you .'' Luhan say and hold seohyun hand . 

''stop there kid .'' someone say . seohyun hold Luhan hand really tight . 

Luhan turn .

''who are you ?'' Luhan ask coldly

seohyun slowly turn . that guy who follow them hold a knife on her hand and show that to Luhan . 

''give that girl to me .'' seohyun shock . she hide behind Luhan because she feel scared .

''what if i say i don't want ?'' 

''you want to die ?'' that guy slowly move towards them . 

''seohyuna , take my phone and call someone or run .'' Luhan say like whisper 

seohyun grab Luhan phone at he jacket pocket .why she so stupid to forget about bring her phone .

''let fight , man and man .'' Luhan slowly move towards that guy and kick he on the stomach . that guy fell . they fight while seohyun still trying to call Eun mi and baekhyun . 

''yah answer my phone .'' seohyun mumbled .

seohyun try to call suho but still no answer . 

suddenly Luhan can't see clearly , he feel dizzy . that guy kick Luhan until he fell . that guy grab seohyun hand .

''Luhan !!''' seohyun screaming .

Luhan hear seohyun scream , he try to stand up and want to punch that guy but when seohyun turn . she see a knife that guy hold on Luhan stomach . Luhan fell on the ground in front of seohyun .seohyun eyes wide , she can't say anything , she like frozen .

neighbor who hear seohyun screaming went out from their house . that guy pull a knife on Luhan stomach and run away . the neighbor run towards seohyun .