chapter 12

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''seohyuna ..'' Luhan call her name . seohyun keep silent. seohyun slowly turn her body to look at Luhan . now she stand infront of Luhan .

''y-ou you........''

''me ? what ?'' Luhan look at seohyun with a curious face . 

''you..... no . you don't do anything .'' seohyun show a forced smile .Luhan sigh . seohyun looked away .

''i leave now .'' seohyun turn and walk . 

''you sleep with me right ? we do that thing .'' Luhan say with a whisper tone and say that with slowly . seohyun stop walking . 

''he remember that .'' seohyun thought . 

''that's why, you avoid to see me .'' seohyun eyes started to watery . 

''i don't want to talk about this .'' seohyun say and open the door to leave .

''we have to talk about this .'' Luhan slowly walk towards seohyun . 

''we already did that !! and now what you want me to do !!? '' seohyun looked at Luhan with watery eyes .

''maybe it will be better if i die .'' seohyun wipe her tears and close her face with her hand .

''seohyuna , i will be responsible with what i've done to you . seriously .'' Luhan say with a serious face .

''you want to know , it so hard to me to trust you .'' seohyun say without looking at Luhan .

''okay , fine . i will be with you until you trust me .''

''but still i'm not trust you . you will leave me because you know that i will pregnant with your chiild .'' 

''i'm not the kind of guy that you say who will leave after make a mistake .'' 

''let me think about that .'' seohyun say and leave the class .

.........

''seriously , ahh ~ maybe he will leave me soon .'' seohyun walk alone . suddenly she bump with someone . 

''oh , i'm so sorry .'' the guy with a school uniform  bow to seohyun . 

''is okay .'' the guy show a friendly smile before he leave .

''who he is ? i think like i know him .'' seohyun thought .she looked at that guy until he gone .

............

kris drive he car until he arrive at someone house . 

''oh hyung , why you here ?''  kyungsoo say while bow to kris .

''oh of course , i want to meet you . i have something to tell you .'' kyungsoo chuckle . 

''about what ?''

..................

(night)

seohyun sit on the sofa at her room while reading a book . suddenly Luhan enter inside her room without knock the door first .

''ahhhh! !'' seohyun stand up and throws the book that she hold on Luhan . Luhan quickly grab that book and look at seohyun with a surprise face.

''yah , you want to hurt me ? with this book .'' Luhan say and put that book on the table .

''yah ! you scared me ! why you .....'' seohyun stop when she see Luhan ignore her . he busy find something inside seohyun school bag . 

''yah , listen what i said !'' seohyun stand beside Luhan . 

''i'm busy right now .'' seohyun bite her lip because she feel so angry right now . no one will ignore her when she was talking .

''yah , what are you doing ? i don't like someone touch my stuff .'' seohyun stand infront of Luhan , to stop him from touch her stuff. but Luhan ignore seohyun and push her and continue to find he note book who seohyun borrow from him . 

''yah ~ don't touch my stuff !!'' seohyun yell in Luhan ear .  Luhan sigh

''where my note book that you borrow from me ?'' 

''huh ? note book ?ohh ~ wait here . '' seohyun go to her bed and grab a note book then give the book to Luhan . 

''this . i'm so sorry . i'm forget to give you back .'' seohyun show a cute smile . 

Luhan face was like -.-

''i leave now .'' Luhan walk towards the door . seohyun grab Luhan arm .

''wait ! i have something to ask you .''  Luhan turn .

'' help me to study .'' Luhan sigh 

''pleaseee ~ if you help me , i will trust what just you say at the school .'' seohyun hold Luhan hand . 

''this girl seriously ....ahh . fine i will help you .'' seohyun show a big smile and pull Luhan to sit on the bed . 

''okay let start now .'' seohyun already hold a pen . 

''firstly you have ......'' Luhan start to explain but seohyun just looked at Luhan face . 

'' he look so handsome when he like this ~ ahh my heart . wait , what i'm doing right now ?'' seohyun thought . 

seohyun shake her head and try to focus . Luhan stop talking and look at seohyun . 

''are you okay ?'' 

''huh ? yes , i'm okay .'' seohyun smile . Luhan continue to explain . 

''if i'm pregnant with a baby boy , maybe he will look like Luhan . hehehe ~'' seohyun thought and smile .

Luhan looked at seohyun , he feel weird when seohyun suddenly smile . 

''yah , did you hear what i said just now  ?'' seohyun quickly looked at Luhan .  

''hmm ,i'm sorry .'' seohyun look at the floor . 

''seohyuna , be serious . please focused when i'm explain  .'' Luhan say with a serious face and continue to explain . 

after 10 minutes .

''do you understand what i explain ?'' Luhan looked at seohyun .

''hmm , i'm so sorry . i don't understand .'' seohyun looked at Luhan while bite her pen . Luhan let out a heavy sigh .

''okay , i will explain again until you understand .'' Luhan start to explain again . seohyun try to focus . 

''understand ?'' Luhan say and looked at seohyun with a tired face . seohyun looked at Luhan eyes . he eyes is like telling her '' i will kill you if you say that you not understand ''.

''i still can't understand this . i'm so sorry .''  Luhan hit seohyun head . 

''ouch ! why you hit me !?'' seohyun say like a kid . she stomping her feet on the floor .

''why you.....ahh ~ i'm so tired . fine . i will give you a homework and you have to finish this homework before you sleep . '' Luhan give seohyun math exercises book .

''yah ! i don't understand this . how i want to do this if i don't understand at all ?'' seohyun protest . 

''do this now before i change my mind .'' seohyun sigh and grab her pen .

suddenly the door open . krystal looked at them .

''oppa , why you here ?'' krystal enter inside the room . 

''what you want ?.''seohyun just look at them .

''oppa , can you teach me this . i don't understand .'' 

''oppa busy right now krystal . can you ask omma to teach you ?'' Krystal looked at seohyun .

''hmm yah , don't worry about me . go help you sister .'' seohyun push Luhan to stand up . seohyun feel scared when she looked at krystal eyes . she want krystal to treat her nicely not treat her like enemy .

''okay . make sure that you already finished this after i come back .'' Luhan stand up and leave the room . 

''ahh ~i'm so scared .'' seohyun thought . 

suddenly her phone ring . seohyun quickly grab her phone . someone call her . 

''hello .'' seohyun answer the call 

''seohyuna~ ''

''sehun ? why you call me ?'' 

''i want to meet you at the park ~'' 

''huh ? okay . wait for me .'' seohyun quickly grab her jacket and went out from her room . she looked around before she go downstair . she slowly open the door and wear her shoes . she close the door slowly and leave the house .

''if Luhan know that i leave the house just want to meet with sehun , maybe he will mad at me . i have to hurry up .'' seohyun thought . 

seohyun start to run . suddenly she bump with someone . 

''this guy again ! '' seohyun looked at that same guy that she bump when she want to going home . she meet with him again .

''oh , we meet again . i'm so sorry .'' that guy bow to seohyun . 

'' is okay . i leave now .'' seohyun smile at that guy and leave but when she was walking , she meet with kris .kris smile at seohyun and walk towards her . 

''where you want to going at the time like this ?'' kris walk beside seohyun . seohyun try to walk faster . 

''yah , don't ignore me . i know you still mad at me but i'm still want to be you friend or maybe we can starting all over again .'' seohyun stop walking and look at kris with a burning eyes .

''starting all over again ? yah ,do you think that i love you again ? or i want to be your girlfriend after what you already done to me . yes , you already help me , i'm very thankful about that but after thinking about what you already done to me ,  that love who i keep in my heart is already gone .'' seohyun say and the tears finally fell down on her cheek . 

kris quickly wipe seohyun tears with his hand but seohyun push him . 

''i leave .'' seohyun walk faster until she arrive at the park . she try to find sehun but her eyes become wide when she see sehun with yoona and they are kiss. seohyun hold her tears , she close with her hand .  

''why i like this ? yah seohyun ! you supposed to be happy because they are together ........but why my heart feel hurt .'' seohyun leave the place and walk alone at the dark street without she know someone follow her from behind . 

seohyun can hear a footstep behind her , so she try to walk faster . suddenly someone grab her waist and slamming her body on the wall . right now her body on the wall between the wall and a someone body . is a guy .

'' ahhhhhhh ! ghost !!! ommaa !'' seohyun scream . she can feel he breath . suddenly that guy hit seohyun head .

''yah , i'm not a ghost okay .'' seohyun know the voice . she slowly looked

Luhan is standing infront of her while hold her waist . he face move closer to seohyun . seohyun look away , to hide her face who already become red .

''you already finished your homework that i give you ?'' Luhan say with a calm tone . 

''huh ? hmm ah ......no .'' seohyun try to push Luhan but he didn't even move an inch . Luhan smirk and hit seohyun head again . 

''you not finished that .'' Luhan smile and then change to a serious face .

'' why you leave the house without ask me first ?'' 

''hmm , you want to know .....'' seohyun want to explain that but Luhan move her face more closer to seohyun who make seohyun blush .

''hmm ah ...hmm ...'' seohyun stutter . Luhan chuckle . 

''seohyuna , you fallen in love with me huh?'' Luhan say with a smirk . seohyun shake her head . 

''n-..no ! i'm not !'' suddenly seohyun see yoona and sehun walk at the street . 

seohyun try to push Luhan , but Luhan hold her cheek and kiss her lips . seohyun eyes become wide . yoona and sehun looked at them with a wide eyes .