chapter 13

Secretly Falling In Love With You

sehun looked at Luhan and seohyun . 

''they kissed ?'' sehun thought.

yoona looked at sehun and smile . sehun still looking at them .

''let's go , we can't disturb them right ?'' yoona hold sehun hand and pull him to walk but sehun still stand there . yoona turn to looked at sehun .

''sehun ?''

''huh ? yes .'' sehun walk with yoona and they use another street to go home . 

............

Luhan broke the kiss . seohyun frozen for awhile . 

''this is what you got when you not finish your howework that i give .'' Luhan wink at seohyun and start walking while chuckle . 

seohyun touch her lips with her hand . her face already become red like tomato .

''he kiss me again . why ? just because i'm not finished my homework that he give me ? he can do other things , like hit my head or pull my hair but why kiss ? '' seohyun thought 

she slowly follow Luhan from behind . suddenly Luhan turn to looked at her . seohyun quickly looked away .

''you want to know something ? .'' seohyun stop walking to looked at Luhan . 

''huh ? what?'' seohyun stand a little far away from Luhan , so if Luhan move closer to her . she can run away .

''i'm already meet with a girl that i think she so amazing .'' 

''i know who she is ....she is yoona .'' seohyun thought .

''and i want her to be my girlfriend ,and maybe she will be my wife too.''

seohyun show a small smile . 

''can i know about she ?'' Luhan smile . 

''of course . you want me to tell you ?'' seohyun nodded her head . Luhan clear he throat before start to talking .

''i know her , when we first meet with each other .she so pretty . she have a charming smile , beautiful eyes . she look like the angel to me . ''

''she is your friend ?'' seohyun ask and walk beside Luhan . seohyun look excited to know about that girl .

''hmm . and we have been friend about 9 month now .''

''hmm , she must be so lucky .'' 

''what you say ?'' Luhan look at seohyun with a innocent face .

''nothing . i'm just say that she must be so pretty that why she look like a angel .'' seohyun smile . 

''about that kiss ....'' Luhan looked at seohyun , and seohyun start to walk fast .

''hmm , i think we have to going home now because tomorrow we have go to school .'' seohyun show a awkward smile and turn to looked at front . 

''listen to me first .'' Luhan pull seohyun hair . seohyun turn .

''what !?'' seohyun try to look calm infront of Luhan , but actually her heart beat really fast right now .

'' i don't want you to misunderstand about that kiss .'' 

''what do you mean ?'' seohyun face become serious .

''you already know right , that i will only kiss a girl that i love .'' 

''so ?'' 

'' it just a joke. just want to make you scared . so i hope you will not think that i fallen in love with you .'' Luhan smirk and walk leave seohyun behind .

''seriously , you have no idea how fast my heart beats when i think that you already falling in love with me Luhan ....... so that kiss just a joke to you ? my heart hurt .  i want you to notice me Luhan .... yes , i...................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

already falling in love with you Luhan . please notice me ..'' 

...........

(at the school) 

''yoon , do you like someone ?'' sehun ask yoona while walking at the park . yoona giggle . 

''hmm , yes .''

''who is he ? did he know that you like him ?'' 

''no . i hope he will notice me soon .''  sehun hold yoona hand . 

''i hope you will happy yoon . i don't want someone hurt you .''  yoona smile . 

''i hope he make me happy .'' 

...........

yoona enter inside the class and sit on seohyun table . seohyun looked at yoona . 

''why ? you look happy today ? you don't want to tell me ?'' yoona pinch seohyun cheek . 

''aigoo ~ yah ! you going date with Luhan secretly without telling me . why ! you say that i'm your bestfriend .'' seohyun looked at Luhan who busy talking with he friend .

''yah ~ we just a friend . you know , he like someone .''seohyun whisper at yoona .

''what ?! really ! who ?'' 

''is you , yoona . Luhan like you .'' seohyun thought

''i don't know , he not telling me .''

''hmm , yah ! can i go to your house after school ?i'm bored . '' yoona hold seohyun hand . 

''pleaseeee ?'' 

''okay. but you have to tell me first about you and sehun .''

''yah ~!! '' yoona hit seohyun shoulder . seohyun laugh .

........

seohyun go to the library to borrow some book and she meet with Kris . seohyun try to ignore him but he grab her arm . 

''what you want again kris ?''seohyun look at kris with a bored face . 

''seohyuna ~ why you like this ?'' seohyun push kris hand and want to walk .

''i know where your family live .'' seohyun stop walking after she hear that and slowly turn to look at kris . 

''y-our know where they live ?'' kris slowly nodded . 

''you ignore me right , so you don't want to talk with me .'' kris want to leave .

''wait ! '' kris turn to looked at seohyun . 

''tell me . tell me where they live . i want to meet with them . please ~'' seohyun eyes start to watery . 

kris smile and hold seohyun hand . 

''you already forgive me right ?'' kris say with a calm tone and look at seohyun but seohyun just look down . 

''i-i..i'm still can't forgive you kris . i'm so sorry . '' kris show a small smile . 

''is okay . i know is so hard to you to forgive someone who already make your life like the hell . seohyuna , i'm still waiting for you to forgive me and now i will help you .''  

seohyun just nodded . kris her hair . 

''good girl ~ meet me tomorrow and i will bring you at your family house .'' 

..............

seohyun going back to her class . she still thinking about her family . is that true that kris know where her family live or maybe he want to bring her to the club ?

seohyun slowly open the door but she hear someone was laughing and talking . she peek behind the door . she see Luhan with a girl . yes , seohyun know her . her name is chorong .

 

They always together . when Luhan go somewhere , chorong must be with him . they like a couple . seohyun looked at them . suddenly she remember what Luhan say that night . 

''she so pretty . she have a charming smile , beautiful eyes . she look like the angle to me .'''

''is that her that he talking about ? how about yoona ? ahh ~ i'm so confused right now '' seohyun thought . 

chorong hold Luhan hand . Luhan sit on the table while smile and looked at her . 

''that smile ? he never show that smile to me . he always serious .'' seohyun thought . 

''Luhan , you love me right ?'' chorong ask who make seohyun focus to hear what they was talking about .

Luhan hold chorong waist and pull chorong closer to him . 

''he want to kiss her ?'' seohyun shocked when her phone ring and she accidently  push the door ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

hello guyss !! sorry for the late update and thank you for the comment . Thank you so much who upvote and subscribing :*  i love you guys ~ you guys is the best :)

and guyss look what i found !!!! 

ahhhh ~ i die , why they so cuteee >.< 

Leave a comment guyss ^ ^