~Extra chapters 4~

Secretly Falling In Love With You

Extra chapters 4 : When Luhan come back home late 2/3

seohyun gives hana one last kiss on her forehead and cheek before leaving her daughter room . ''good night omma ~'' hana said and slowly close her eyes . ''hmm , you too baby .'' seohyun went out from hana room . when she was on her way to enter her room , suddenly she heard mavin voice . 

''i want to sleep ! can you get out from my room now !?'' seohyun feeling weird . with whom mavin was talking ? seohyun feeling curious and then she going to mavin room , knocked the door first . seohyun slowly open the door and there she saw mavin who was holding his pillow and stood beside his bed .

''Mavin , with whom you're talking ?'' seohyun asking suddenly feeling scared . she still remember about the horror movie that she was watching with Luhan last night . when suddenly the kid ghost appear and making her screaming like a crazy girl . until now Luhan still making fun about her crying and screaming . 

''omma .'' seohyun realized from daydreaming , when she heard mavin was calling her . '' hmm ?'' seohyun give her attention to mavin but then mavin just staring at her . GULP ! seohyun swallow her saliva . seohyun feeling scared suddenly . is that true that the kid who at this room is her son ? maybe a ghost ? A KID GHOST ?! 

seohyun eyes wide when she thinking about that . mavin slowly walking towards seohyun . seohyun become panic .'' should i scream or run away ? but m-my body ! my body can't move ! '' 

''don't ! don't come near me ! i'm not disturb you . please don't !'' seohyun start sreaming while closing both of her eyes . but then she started to crying because she feeling so scared . 

''omma ~'' mavin touched her mother hand . ''don't calling me omma ! i'm not your mother anymore .'' seohyun said still closing her eyes .

''seo- joo- hyun .'' suddenly someone patted seohyun shoulder while saying her name   ''no ~ no don't call my name !''

''yah seo joo hyun !'' seohyun stopped and quickly open her eyes . Luhan staring at her with a serious face . ''what are you doing ? crying and screaming like that .'' seohyun pulled Luhan into a hug . '' i-i-i ..... there was a ghost inside mavin room ! he pretend to be mavin ! i'm scared .'' Luhan face chaged into a weird one . ''huh ? what are you talking about baby ? nothing there . it's just our baby mavin not a ghost .'' Luhan pulled mavin close to them . 

seohyun looking around before looking down at mavin . ''omma , i'm not a ghost . i'm just practice for my acting . did you remember that i'm telling you ? that i'm going to joined a drama show at the school ?'' seohyun mouth wide open . ''oh god ~ my baby , i'm so sorry . i'm forget about that .'' seohyun slowly pulled mavin into a hug . 

''omma mianae .'' ''kwenchana omma . i'm sleepy , i'm going to sleep now .good night omma , appa~ .'' mavin said still with his poker face . seohyun and Luhan just watching mavin enter his room . ''wow , he's very manly and cool .'' Luhan said and seohyun glared at him . 

''don't ! don't come near me ~'' Luhan start to teasing seohyun . '' did you want to know how is feel sleeping on the sofa ?'' seohyun said giving Luhan a glared . '' i really want but not today jagi .'' Luhan said and going down stair . ''where you're going ?'' seohyun asking feeling scared again when Luhan was far from her . 

''find something to drink ~ just wait for me at the room .'' Luhan said . ''but i'm too scared .'' seohyun mumbled while walking towards her and Luhan room . slowly she enter inside the room , looking around . maybe she look like a crazy person but what to do , she really scared of ghost . 

''hmm , safe ! '' when she want to lying on the bed suddenly Luhan phone ringg make she jump from the bed and run towards the door . ''what the hell , i'm almost died because of the phone .'' seohyun said then running again grab the phone on the table beside the bed and answer the calling without looking at the id caller . 

''yeoboseyo ?'' 

''yeoboseyo , who are you ?'' seohyun eyes wide . girl voice ? 

''excuse me , who are you ?'' seohyun asking but then the girl answer .''but i'm asking you first . who-are-you miss ?'' seohyun bite her lip . ''but you're the one is calling -'' 

''please give this phone at your mister . now ! ''  ''what the hell is this girl was talking about . mister ? mean i'm a maid ?!''  

'' yah ! hurry up !'' the girl shouting . '' i'm sorry , i don't understand what you're talking about . bye .'' seohyun quickly hang up .

''seohyuna ,where is  ''  ''Luhan , please explain to me now .'' Luhan who just enter the room didn't understand what was seohyun talking about . ''huh ? explain what ?'' 

''who is this girl ?'' seohyun show the id caller to Luhan '' who is Hyunmi ? who is she ?! '' seohyun shouting . Luhan grabbed the phone from seohyun hand . ''why you're touching my phone ? i'm already telling you right that i really hate someone using my stuff or touching my stuff .'' Luhan said coldly.

seohyun hold back her tears . ''so i can't touch your stuff anymore ? Luhan i'm your wife !'' 

'' i know your are my wife !'' Luhan shouting back , seohyun jump a little . ''then ? what was that ? i can't even touching your stuff . you treat me like i'm not your wife . Luhan we're already have a two children and-'' 

''stop it . i'm not in the mood to fight .'' Luhan said and then leaving the room . seohyun just stood there frozen . '' Luhan , exactly who am i to you ?'' the tears slowly flowing on her cheek one by one . 

 

 

To Be Continue ...


hello guys ~!! i'm still busy . i have to study for my final exam . i'm really sorry T^T  

but don't worry i will update when my final exam end :) 

Leave a comment guyss ^^