chapter 22

Secretly Falling In Love With You

''until you say my name .''

''h-huh ?''


seohyun wake up at the next morning at someone room . she yawning and look around the room . 

''where am i ?'' seohyun brush her hair with her finger . she jump from the bed and looking at the window . she then grab her phone and went out from the room then walking downstair . 

''no one here . where am i right now ?'' 

message ~ message ~ 

suddenly someone text her . she read a message and a small smile appear on her face . 

 

from : Lulu <3

hey , you're already wake up ? good morning ~ don't be scared , you at my house now .

lulu is Luhan nickname that seohyun give him . seohyun reply the text .

from : seohyuna 

what i'm doing here ? why i'm at your house ? did i drunk ?

Luhan chuckle when he read the message . 

from : Lulu <3

yes . you're drunk , so i'm bring you at my house and we .........did it .  ((a/n : Luhan new house . he will stay there when he want to be                                                                                                                                    alone )a

Luhan just want to tease seohyun with the message . seohyun read the message and her eyes become wide . she quickly look at her body . 

from : Lulu <3

i'm just kidding baby ~ why you're so easy to trust me . 

seohyun blush when she read the message and she giggle 

''because i love you , that's why i trust you so easy .'' seohyun thought .

 

-flashback-

''until you say my name .'' 

''h-huh ?''

seohyun looked at Luhan in disbelief. she can't believe if Luhan say that he like her because Luhan always like to . 

''hmm - '' suddenly Luhan phone ring . 

''wait , i'm answer the call.''

seohyun nodded and she lie down her head on the bed while sitting on the chair beside Luhan bed . . she yawning

''i'm so tired ~'' seohyun mumbled and she fell asleep .  Luhan looked at seohyun who already fell asleep .

''hmm , Mr. kim can you coming here ? i want you to help me . okey bye .''

after 10 minutes , Mr . kim ( Luhan secretary) enter inside Luhan room .

''sir , want you want me to do ?''

''can you help me bring this girl to my house . not my mom house but my new house .''

''this girl ?'' Mr . kim looked at seohyun . 

''yes .'' 

''sir , your girlfriend ?'' Mr . kim say and smile at Luhan .. 

''no , my friend . just hurry up bring her , i don't want my father know about this .'' 

Luhan know about he dad meet wth seohyun from hyun woo he younger brother . hyun woo tell Luhan everything that their dad say to seohyun . Luhan dad and his mother already dirvorce 10 years ago  and he never tell this to seohyun . he feel guilty to seohyun about what her dad say to her and he promise , he will treat seohyun nicely .

end flashback 

 

from : seohyuna

stop calling me baby ! i hate it ! 

yes she just say she hate it but actually she like it so much when Luhan call her baby . 

from : Lulu <3

are you sure you hate that ? i know you like me calling you 'baby' . so stop pretend like you hate that .

seohyun read the message and then she looking around the house .

''YES LUHAN I LIKE YOU CALLING ME THAT !'' seohyun scream and then she giggle 

''oh ? so what i'm say is right huh ?''

seohyun turn and there is Luhan standing behind her with a smirk on her face . seohyun stop giggling .

''HAH ! i think no one is here ! omg what i'm want to do now ? omma ~'' seohyun thought . she just look down because she feel shy and her face already became red too.

''seohyuna , look at me .''

seohyun shook her head still looking on the floor . 

''Look at me ~'' 

seohyun shook her head . Luhan smile .

''okay , fine . i don't want to talk with you then .'' Luhan walk past seohyun

suddenly seohyun grab he clothes from behind . Luhan want to turn to look at seohyun but seohyun hug him from behind .

''don't ! d-don't look at me .'' 

Luhan chuckle by seohyun cutest . 

''what are you doing seohyuna ~?'' Luhan grab seohyun hand who at he stomach to let him go from seohyun while seohyun try to hug him tightly . she start to scream when Luhan want to turn he body .

''adwae !!! don't look at me ! '' Luhan already turn his body and he looking at seohyun with a serious face . seohyun feel scared and she quickly looking down at her feet . she think that Luhan must be mad at her because she hug him .

''seohyuna , what are you doing just now ?!'' Luhan raise he voice pretend like he was angry .

''m-m-mian '' seohyun stutter and she feel like want to crying . Luhan hug seohyun . 

''you scared because of me ?'' Luhan whisper in seohyun ear and seohyun can feel he breath on her neck who make her body shiver .

''m-mian'' seohyun say while close her eyes .

''i don't mad at you .'' 

''not because of that .'' 

''then what ?'' 

''because the night .'' Luhan sigh 

''seohyuna , th-''

''no , because of me , you have to feel the pain .'' Luhan broke the hug and look at seohyun who was crying .

''this is not your fault .''

''mian , mianae .'' seohyun look down while trying to catch her breath .

''please stop that .''

''mian , mianae , mia- '' Luhan press his lip on seohyun lip . Luhan push seohyun until she lie down on the sofa . seohyun were on the sofa and luhan was on top of her , still kissing . 

''ouch !'' suddenly Luhan touch he stomach because seohyun accidentally hit Luhan wound on his stomach with her leg . 

''mian , mian . i-i will be more carefully . sorry , i'm too excited '' seohyun say with her innocent face while bit her lip . Luhan laughed and nodded . 

he cupped seohyun face and kissed her again . seohyun try to stop for moving her body . Luhan smiled through the kiss and he pulled away then sit beside seohyun . 

seohyun who was lie down on the sofa   , move to sit beside Luhan . they become silent and awkward .

''hmm you know , actually ...hmm...... i like you .'' finally seohyun tell Luhan about her felling but she think that she will be hurt because Luhan like someone else . 

Luhan look at seohyun .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''i'm sorrry . i- ''

 

 

 



will be continue ~