chapter 14

Secretly Falling In Love With You

*BANG* 

the door open , and seohyun still frozen and shock . seohyun look at them who looking at her with a weird face . seohyun giggle . 

''h-hey .'' 

Luhan chuckle .

''What are you doing at there ?'' Luhan push chorong gently . seohyun bow at chorong . 

''i'm so sorry . i leave my phone here . just ignore me , continue what you guys doing .''  she lie .  seohyun go to her place and pretend to find her phone inside her bag .

Luhan still looking at her . when seohyun look at him , Luhan quickly turn to look at chorong .

suddenly chorong hold Luhan hand .

''Luhan , tomorrow is...''

''your birthday .'' chorong smile and clap her hand . she kiss he cheek , who make Luhan feel uncomfortable .seohyun make a ugly face

she feel like want to vomit when she look at them . 

''what a sweet couple ~ wekk '' seohyun thought. 

''so tomorrow is my birthday party . you come right ?'' chorong slowly looked at seohyun . 

''hmm , miss . can you leave now . we want some privacy .'' seohyun turn with a cute smile on her face .

''huh ? sorry . i can't find my phone . where is my phone ? aish~'' Luhan look at seohyun hand . he chuckle .

''yah .'' seohyun turn to look at Luhan.

''what ?'' 

''your phone .......at your hand .'' seohyun slowly looked at her hand .  

''omg ! i'm forget to hide my phone ! pabo !Luhan must think that i want to hear what he was talking with chorong . pabo ! '' seohyun thought . she forget to hide her phone because she was frozen when the door is open .

''so ~ ?'' chorong look at seohyun . her eyes like telling her 'what are you doing at there , leave ! '

seohyun slowly nodded her head and walk towards the door . 

''i'm so sorry again .'' seohyun went out from the class and close the door . she sigh . 

suddenly the door is open again and someone grab her waist . seohyun shocked . 

''follow me .'' Luhan whisper in seohyun ear with a smirk on he face . Luhan drag seohyun at empty hallway to hide from everyone to see them .

''w-what..'' Luhan put both of his hand on the wall trapping seohyun between his body and the wall . seohyun keep silent . 

''he perfume ~ smell so y ~ ''  seohyun thought . she close her eyes and giggle .

''yah , what are you doing ?'' 

''smell your perfume .'' seohyun say with her eyes close and smile

''this girl , smiling like idiot '' Luhan thought 

''tsk ~ stop doing that .open your eyes and looked at me .' Luhan staring at seohyun face .

''what ? i can't hear you ~'' seohyun laugh and pretend like she can't hear that .

''you want to open your eyes or you want me to kiss you ? 1 ,2...'''

seohyun already open her eyes but Luhan touch her chin and kiss her lips. seohyun eyes wide open while her hand trying to push Luhan . 

''i-i- can't breaths !'' Luhan broke the kiss . finally seohyun can breaths , she touch her chest . 

 Luhan chuckle when he see that .

''y-yah ! what you think you are doing !'' seohyun hit Luhan chest .

''you like it right ~?'' Luhan say with a y tone . seohyun face become red .

''y-yah ! i hate it . '' seohyun hit Luhan chest again . she hate it , but actually she love it when Luhan kiss her lip . she forget about everything , she just want to be happy . 

Luhan touch seohyun cheek with both of his hand . 

''reply my kiss .'' Luhan slowly move closer to seohyun and kiss her lips again . seohyun secretly smile . she close her eyes and replied to the kiss . 

''ehem .'' someone disturb the moment . 

.............

''Mrs.kim , please trust us . we're just friend .'' seohyun hold Mrs. kim hand .

''i don't think that you guys are just friend . Luhan , i will tell your mom about this .'' 

''just tell her . i don't care anymore .'' Luhan show he innocent face .

''yah ! your mom will kill me if she know this . you want me die ?'' seohyun feel like want to crying .

''Mrs kim please , i'm begging  with you . please don't tell this to her mom . '' 

Knock Knock . 

someone knock the door . Mrs kim walk towards the door and opened . 

''i'm so sorry for disturb you . please take a sit .'' Luhan mom sit beside Luhan .

seohyun sigh , 

''i will die soon .'' seohyun say with a whisper tone . Luhan who sit beside seohyun hear that . he chuckle . 

''why with my son and my daughter ?'' 

''your daughter ? hmm , let me explain first . i see your son and this girl at the empty hallway and they kissing . so i think they ....''

''oh Mrs kim , actually seohyuna , is Luhan wife . i'm so sorry for not telling you about this . '' seohyun and Luhan looked at Luhan mom with a wide eyes . 

''omma ..'' 

''shut up . i was talking with your teacher right now .'' Luhan mom chuckle .

''i'm sorry , my son is a naughty boy . please keep this secret .'' 

''haa ~ i understand . don't worry i will keep this secret .'' Mrs kim bow to Luhan mom . 

''guys , i want to talk with you guys .''Luhan mom say

.........

''omma !''

''shut up ! just listen what i say .'' Luhan sigh and look away .

''seohyuna , i'm so sorry because of my son ,you have to do this .'' Luhan mom seohyun hair .

''i'm okay . don't worry about this omma .'' seohyun smile . Luhan mom sigh .

''you so nice seohyuna ~ i'm must be really happy if you be my daughter in law . i leave now .'' Luhan mom kiss seohyun forehead and enter inside the car . 

''and one more thing , if Luhan do something to you . tell me okay , my daughter in law ?'' 

''omma stop that already and just go home .'' Luhan looked at seohyun . 

''and stop calling my mom , 'omma' .'' Luhan rolled his eyes and leave . seohyun was like *O* 

''just now he became nice to me but now he change into a cool guys . what wrong with him actually ?'' seohyun thought . 

''seohyuna , don't be so nice to him and don't listen what he say . he always like that.'' the driver close the car door and bow to seohyun .. ....

(at home) -(night)

seohyun sit on the sofa at the living room while watching a tv . suddenly someone open the door . 

''are you home ?'' seohyun stand up and run towards Luhan . 

''i have something to tell you .'' Luhan just staring at seohyun . seohyun feel uncomfortable . seohyun cleared and step back . she stand a little far from Luhan .

''i'm tired right now .'' Luhan want to go upstair but seohyun grab he arm . 

''i have to tell you now ! '' 

''about what ? you love me ?'' 

''yah ! i'm serious right now .'' seohyun pull Luhan to sit on the sofa . seohyun sit beside him .

Luhan sigh .

''kris tell me that he know where my family live .'' 

''so ?'' Luhan make a bored face .

''tomorrow , he will bring me to my family house .''

''and ?''

''i just tell you about this. can i go with him ? if i don't tell you , maybe you will do something to -''

Luhan move closer to seohyun .

''like this .'' Luhan touch seohyun chin and smirk .

''i-i..'' 

 

''Luhan .'' Luhan mom look at Luhan . Luhan stand up .

'' yes ,you can go with him and who am i to you that you need to asked for permission ? i'm your husband ? '' Luhan smirk . 

he go upstair .  seohyun smile . 

''i wish you will be my husband Luhan ~'' seohyun thought .

''haa ~ are you okay seohyuna ? he not doing something to you right ?'' 

''omma , i'm home .'' krystal looked at seohyun . 

''hmm , go change your clothes .'' 

''omma , why you like this ?'' 

''why ?''

''you always hug me when i going home .''

''omma feel tired right now krystal . ''

''omma !! why you treat me like this after this girl live at our house !!! you always love me and care about me . but now if i going home late or what i'm doing , you never care !! '' 

krystal wipe her tears that fell on her cheek and just go upstair . 

seohyun feel guilty . 

''seohyuna , are you okay ?'' Luhan mom hold seohyun hand . 

''i'm okay omma , i have to finish my homework . i going now .''  seohyun bring a glass of water to give to krystal , maybe she will forgive her . seohyun go upstair .

Luhan mom sigh

''she like her brother . stubborn .'' 

......

''oppa , can you make her leave from our house ?''  krystal sit beside Luhan .

''what again krystal ?'' Luhan busy reading a book .

''oppaa ! omma love her more than me ! i hate her ! '' Luhan sigh

''so ?''

''oppa , don't tell me you like that girl ? oppa ! stop reading a book and looked at me !'' 

Luhan close the book and look at he sister . 

''you like her ?'' 

''no.''

''so help me to make she leave this house .'' 

''she will meet with her family soon , so don't worry . she will leave this house .'' Luhan krystal hair .

 

seohyun hear that . she hear everything that Luhan say .

''so , he want me to leave this house .'' seohyun thought . 

she slowly open the door , Luhan and krystal looked at her . 

''yah ! you don't know how to knock the door first ?'' krystal stand up and walk towards seohyun .

''leave this house .'' 

''krystal , stop that .'' Luhan say .

''huh ?''

''i said leave this house !'' 

''but krystal , i-i..''

''yah ! you don't have a house or maybe you don't have a family huh !? you don't feel shame live at our house ! '' 

Luhan hold krystal hand.

''krystal , stop ! .''

''oh i know . maybe your mother gave birth to you in the trash , that's why everyone hate you .'' 

seohyun throw the glass who at her hand . the glass almost hit krytal face . the glass is broken .

''you want to hit me now ? what a ...'' krystal stop when Luhan pull her close to him .

''Leave this house .'' seohyun look at Luhan with watery eyes . 

''Luhan , y-you..''

''you almost hit my sister with that glass ! are you crazy ?! '' seohyun can't say anything . her tears automatically flowed on her cheek .  

''Fine . i leave this house .'' seohyun show a forced smile, she open the door and quickly leave the room . 

 

 

 

 


 

finally i can update the new chapter for you guys . i hope you enjoy ! next week is my exam , i feel like want to cry T^T.

still i feel scared . wish me luck guyss ~ thank you , i love you <3 

oh i'm forget . thanks you so much for who upvote and subscribing my story and thank you for the comment :)

Leave a comment guyss ^ ^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.