chapter 16

Secretly Falling In Love With You

seohyun face become serious when kris stop in front of club .

''i-i want to leave !'' seohyun try to open the car door but kris quickly grab her hand . 

''wo wo relax ~ calm down baby ! i'm just joking !'' seohyun stop knock the car door and she look at kris with her derp face.

kris laugh and let go of seohyun hand . 

''y-you just joking ?'' seohyun say still stutter 

''hmm , no. i want to leave you here .'' seohyun hit kris arm .

''yah ! i'm serious .'' seohyun say and ready to leave .

''wait wait ! i'm joking baby . i'm already charge . please trust me .''

''i don't trust you .'' seohyun say with her poker face .

''so you don't trust me to bring you to meet with your family ?''

''prove it .'' seohyun smirk . 

''fine baby . i will prove it .''

''and i will prove it that i love you and will make you mine seohyuna ~'' kris thought

kris drive he car and finally they arrive at a big house . 

seohyun went out from the car . she just look at the house .

''so ?'' kris say while put his arm on seohyun shoulder .

''this is my family house ?'' seohyun say still don't believe what kris say .

''no . this is my house .'' 

''yah !'' seohyun hit kris head 

''ouch ! okay okay . yes , this is your family house .'' seohyun smile while look at the house .

''baby , can you stop hit me ? it hurt ~'' kris say like a kid 

''stop calling me baby or i will cook you tonight for my dinner .'' seohyun look at kris with a death glare.

''fine . but i-''

''hyung !''  seohyun and kris turn their head .

''oh kyungsoo !'' they hug . seohyun just look at them with a weird face . 

''this guy ? i always bump with him . we meet again .'' seohyun thought .

kyungsoo look at seohyun . 

''oh you ? annyeonghaseyo . we meet again .'' he bow at seohyun .

''huh ? yes . annyeonghaseyo .'' seohyun bow .

''oh you guys already know each other ?'' kris say with excited face

''yes , we always bump when we meet .'' kyungsoo say and smile at seohyun . 

''seriously? woahh ~ kyungsoo come here . i want to talk to you .'' kris pull kyungsoo with him leave seohyun alone who still look at them .

''what hyung ?''

''do you want to konw , who she is ?'' 

''your girlfriend ?'' kris blush . 

''yes she my girlfriend and she is ............

 

 

 

 

your noona .'' kyungsoo look at seohyun 

''seriously ?? i don't trust you .''

''yes . she is your noona . i already promise with you right ? that i want to help you to find your noona .''

kyungsoo look at seohyun again . 

''why he look at me like that .'' seohyun thought . she feel uncomfortable when kyungsoo always look at her .

''are you sure , that she is my noona ?'' kyungsoo ask 

''i'm sure .'' kris look at seohyun and wink . seohyun make a disgust look .

kyungsoo slowly walk towards seohyun and hold her hand . seohyun feel weird . she look at kris . kris nodded and smile .

''n-noona ..i-i really miss you .'' kyungsoo say and just look down . 

''huh ? y-you you my younger brother ? what your name ?'' seohyun eyes start watery .

''k-kyungsoo , do kyungsoo .'' seohyun hug her brother . 

''omg ! finally i can meet with you ! '' seohyun cry .

''seohyun unnie ?! '' someone come towards seohyun . 

''huh ? Eun mi !!'' seohyun hug Eun mi . 

 (Eun mi , 16 years old)

''excuse me , who are you ?'' kris slowly push Eun mi from seohyun . 

''hyung , my dongsaeng !'' kyungsoo pull her younger sister .

''yah ! stop doing that .'' seohyun yell at kris . 

''sorry . i never saw her .''

''of course you never saw me , because i study at London .'' 

''really ? aigo ~ '' seohyun her hair .

''unnie , i miss you so much . you know , since you gone i so scared to sleep alone .''  Eun mi hug seohyun .

''yeah , she right . she always ask me to sleep with her . like a kid .when she at London , she always call me before she sleep . so annoying  '' kyungsoo say . 

Eun mi hit kyungsoo arm .

''ahh oppa ~ stop that ! you embarrassed me .'' seohyun laugh . 

''my dongsaeng is so cute .'' seohyun say and pinch Eun mi and kyungsoo cheek . 

''noona , please stop doing that . i'm already 17 years old .'' kyungsoo say proudly . seohyun chuckle 

''mian (i'm sorry)''

''unnie come !!'' Eun mi pull seohyun to enter inside the house . 

''ommaaa !!!! '' Eun mi scream .

''Eun mi ! don't screa-  SEOHYUNAA !!! '' Eun mi mom hug seohyun .

actually seohyun have two mom because her father marry with Eun mi mom . that's why their face doesn't look like seohyun .

''aigooo ~ my daughter , you already grown up .'' Eun mi mom kiss seohyun forehead and cheek .

''omma , i really miss you .'' 

''me too my baby girl .'' Eun mi mom kiss seohyun cheek .

''omma , stop calling seohyun noona like that .'' kyungsoo say and sit at the sofa .

''why ?my baby boy is jealous ?''

''omma !'' 

''i'm back . oh who ar- s-seohyuna ?'' 

''a-appa !'' seohyun hug her dad . 

''my daughter ~ already grown up .'' 

''appaaa ~'' seohyun cry .

''shhhhhh~ stop crying . you look ugly when you crying .'' seohyun dad wipe seohyun tears on her cheek .

''appa , where omma ?'' everyone face look serious . seohyun dad sigh . 

''i think you have to know this seohyuna .'' seohyun dad pull seohyun to sit on the sofa .

''w-why ? did something happen with omma .'' Eun mi mom sit beside seohyun .

kris sit beside kyungsoo while Eun mi just stand .

''actually your mom , your mom is sick . since you gone .'' seohyun tears automatically flowed on her cheek .

''w-w-what ? o-omma sick .''

''she have a heart cancer . she really miss you so much and want to meet with you so bad seohyuna . '' seohyun close with her hand try not to make a loud sound when she crying . 

Eun mi mom and Eun mi hug seohyun . 

suddenly someone call seohyun dad . 

''hello .'' seohyun dad answer the call 

''what !? really ? okay , i will right there in 10 minutes .''

''why appa ?'' Eun mi ask 

''your mom . hurry up we go to the hospital .'' 

kris quickly pull seohyun and they go to the hospital . 

...........

 

''ommaa!!  you can't leave me alone !! omma !'' seohyun hold her mom hand . 

''s-s-seohyuna ~ f-finally i-i can meet with y-you . b-be a good girl and take care of your dongsaeng . promise me that y-you will always smile . ''

''omma !''

''s-saranghae ~''

__V^V^V^V^__________________________.

''ommaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! andwaeee !!!!!!!! andwaee!! omma wake up !!! ommaa ! don't leave me !! '' 

''seohyun unnie ~'' Eun mi hug seohyun from behind .

............

(night)

''seohyuna ,''

''go away . i don't have mood to talk .'' seohyun sit at the park outside the hospital while hug her knee. 

''but , you must eat . you will sick if you don't eat .'' kris sit beside seohyun .

''is good right if i die . i can meet with my mom .''

''seohyuna ~ please . stay by my side .''

''stop that . i already tired with you .''

''can i love you again seohyuna ?''

''no . don't fall in love with me .''

''but i really love you .'''

''stop !''seohyun stand up

''i hate you ! seriously you make me crazy kris . stop say that word ! i'm tired ~ i'm tired kris falling in love with seomeone . they will never notice me ! ''

''no . i will make you happy .''

''you just say that , you never prove it ! j-just just stop that already .'' seohyun leave kris . 

''i already hurt so much kris . you can't make the same mistake twice . i'm sick of getting my hopes up for nothing .'' seohyun thought.

''i'm sorry , i hurt your feeling seohyuna .'' kris thought and leave that place . 

is already night , seohyun walk alone going back to her house . suddenly her phone ringg 

''hello .'' seohyun say with husky voice . 

''seohyunaa , this is me sehun . seohyuna come to school noww !!''

''why ??'' 

''yoona . yoona want to jump off from building !.''

''what !!? okay , i will right there .'' seohyun start to run and about 20 minutes she arrive at school . 

everyone already gather at there to see what happen .seohyun run at sehun who still hold he phone . 

''sehun !'' 

''huh ! you here .''

''what happen ?''

''i-i''

''what ?!'' 

''i say to her that ........that i like you .'' seohyun shock .

''what ?! are you ing kidding me !? ahhh !'' seohyun push sehun and run enter inside the school building . she go upstair and finally she arrive at the roof . she see yoona .

''yoona ~''